YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you need to run test for primo cycle?

jman132

Newbies
Wanting to do a primo cycle. Just wondering what everyones feedback is on running test with it.

I'm running both now. From reading around, most definitely run test with it, yes. Dose may vary from trt to blast.

If your running primo I would reccomend try levels of test at least..

I've experimented around a bunch of different ways. I find the optimal mix is test: primo:deca. So, for instance a cycle would be 200mg each for 600mg total. Or 300mg each for 900mg total. They each serve their purpose, like legs to a stool, you need all three legs for a stool to work.

Primo is the one "leg" that you can safely increase beyond the other 2. So for instance 200mg test+200mg deca+600mg primo would be a great cycle, put you at 1g total/week with minimal sides. You try to increase the other 2 much and you will start to need ancillary drugs to combat side effects that start coming at you.

300 test, 500 mast, 700 primo.
Wow. That's alot of DHT's. Looks like it'd be a very good cycle if you tolerate them well. I love mast and primo personally lol. Only aas that makes me feel happier than mast is halotestin. I know it sounds silly but it's true.

Definitely use Test. Your body makes test so it knows what it is. Test is the best thing you can take.

Wow. That's alot of DHT's. Looks like it'd be a very good cycle if you tolerate them well. I love mast and primo personally lol. Only aas that makes me feel happier than mast is halotestin. I know it sounds silly but it's true.
I love it, pumped muscles 24/7. Sensitive estro came back at 9.0 with no AI.

I know everyone handles things differently but how DHT‘s in a cycle is too much? I’ve often thought of combining mast and primo too. Also, being a fan of proviron, would adding proviron to a primo cycle be too much? Sorry for off topic post.

I know everyone handles things differently but how DHT‘s in a cycle is too much? I’ve often thought of combining mast and primo too. Also, being a fan of proviron, would adding proviron to a primo cycle be too much? Sorry for off topic post.
How much is too much is really gonna vary from person to person. One good thing is that the DHT's in general are usually the mildest of the aas in terms of sides. Yeah you'll definitely get some sides from too much (excessive water and bp from too much anadrol or achy joints from too much winstrol) but you need to determine for yourself what too much is. Actually, you need to determine what your ideal dosage is. That is, the lowest dose that allows you to achieve your goals.

And I think proviron could safely be added to a test+primo cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131