over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you prefer fit women?

**broken link removed**

Wow. She walked from Mexico to Canada!? How far did you go on the walk, did you do the whole thing too? Naked couple walking.How long did that trip take?

You have done some cool stuff!

2,653 miles. All solo. She broke it into states over 3 years.
California was between jobs, Oregon was on a leave of absence,
(LOA) Washington she could not get a LOA so she quit.

I forget how long in total it too her. Maybe 5 months. I met her
occasionally in CA to resupply here, beyond that I just mailed her
food in advance. She had a schedule.

I did not walk one foot with her. I had done many sections before
and I was not interested in doing them again. We will probably
do some of the trail together in the fall.

The foto of her is legit. It has been licensed for postcards and posters
and widely used in magazines. Yes, Naked Hiking Day is a real day.
And she is about 60 years old in the foto. Not bad.

2,653 miles. All solo. She broke it into states over 3 years.
California was between jobs, Oregon was on a leave of absence,
(LOA) Washington she could not get a LOA so she quit.

I forget how long in total it too her. Maybe 5 months. I met her
occasionally in CA to resupply here, beyond that I just mailed her
food in advance. She had a schedule.

I did not walk one foot with her. I had done many sections before
and I was not interested in doing them again. We will probably
do some of the trail together in the fall.

The foto of her is legit. It has been licensed for postcards and posters
and widely used in magazines. Yes, Naked Hiking Day is a real day.
And she is about 60 years old in the foto. Not bad.
Yeah, she looks awesome at 60 years old. I would have guessed her more like 50 tops. Very healthy. You two are going to live a long life.

I would be scared to have my wife walking out in the middle of nowhere for months all alone. Were you ever worried about her? These days it just seems more dangerous for a woman to be all alone like that. Maybe she had some personal protection?

That feat she accomplished in amazing. I bet she met some really nice people along the way too. She camped out every night, or did she stay at some motels/hotels?

Yeah, she looks awesome at 60 years old. I would have guessed her more like 50 tops. Very healthy. You two are going to live a long life.

I would be scared to have my wife walking out in the middle of nowhere for months all alone. Were you ever worried about her? These days it just seems more dangerous for a woman to be all alone like that. Maybe she had some personal protection?

That feat she accomplished in amazing. I bet she met some really nice people along the way too. She camped out every night, or did she stay at some motels/hotels?

It is safer in the wilderness than in the city. I was never scared for her
safety. She carried a switchblade (she knew how to use it) for hitching
into town to resupply which was about every 7 - 10 days. She would
get a room, it varied, some people would take her in, sometimes it was
a motel. Clean up, eat, wash clothes and leave the next day. The people
she met were the most memorable part . . . and the scenery.

More people have been to the top of Mt. Everest than have completed the
PCT. I am very proud of her.

I like them lean and thin with a beautiful face. I little muscle is ok, like a female sprinter, or just a great cardio-looking body. No massive legs or gigantic ass. That's cool for a weekend, but for a wife, that's halfway to a fatty. No future :ROFLMAO:

That and when they puff up their lips with so much filler, it looks stupid.
Agreed, when to much filler is used their lips look like to small sausages that are out of place. Have kissed a couple of ladies with filler in their lips and at first I wasn't so sure about it because like a lot of implants their lips are firmer and round. But I've gotten used to it and kind of like it now because you can really get into a firm passionate kiss without worrying about smashing the shit out of each other and getting some teeth in there. The current girlfriend has some filler but it was done right and really hard to tell the difference just by looking at her, but kissing wise I've gotten into the little extra firmness in the kiss.

I like them lean and thin with a beautiful face. I little muscle is ok, like a female sprinter, or just a great cardio-looking body. No massive legs or gigantic ass. That's cool for a weekend, but for a wife, that's halfway to a fatty. No future :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, not into a big cannon either, these chicks thinking it's cool to have way to big of an ass and having butt filler or fat deposits put into their ass just doesn't look right nor does it appeal to me

Anyone know what procedure this is that makes their ass huge? Had one with fake tits, too perfect looking, something was done to the ass had to be.
BBL brazillian butt lift its called
Correct me if I'm wrong but a BBL Brazilian Butt Lift is just like a face lift where they pull the skin up so there is no more saggy butt and what we're seeing lately is butt fillers being used to make these comic book like cannons on girls. I believe silicone implants are used as well has fillers like their own body fat being re-deposited into their ass. Either way, I'm not a fan, I much prefer a nice symmetrically round athletic ass that was developed through being an athlete. Definitely prefer an athletic woman over soft and mushy.

If I were to pick a division I prefer with the shape of the girls I prefer it's Wellness and then Figure and then down the line from there. I will say the Crossfit look isn't bad for me either, they may not have big tits but I'm more of an ass man anyways and there are some beautiful aesthetically looking ass' in the Crossfit community with a symmetrical pleasing physique.

Lean and thin with a pretty face is the way to go for me too. A nice toned build like a swimmer's body. No jiggly legs or ass for me!

Just give me a little poochy bump, some side boob, the occasional post gym slightly stinky armpit and a musty V.

I've run the gamut from borderline fat to teeny tiny and I honestly don't have much preference anymore lol Not in terms of looks or body type, anyway, although if I had my way, I prefer petite, short women with big asses 😂 I don't even care about boobs anymore, I like em all! I'm gonna sound like an old fogey, but anymore, I insist on a decent intellect. I'm done with girls with no intellectual curiosity, who just want to eat chick fil a and look at their phone. Intelligence and modesty...because I lack both
Smart women are better in bed and much, much more kinkier (at least IMO)

Never dated a woman that was really into working out and fitness. I prefer women who aren’t into working out to be honest.

Most men seem to have a type (or maybe a few different types) but I literally don't have any type at all. I just love women and I find all different ones very attractive. In regards to appearance pretty much anything (apart from very fat) goes. Tall, average or tiny. Curvy, athletic, very thick, ripped, slim etc. I do love massive boobs and arses but it doesn't matter. Gothic girls covered in tattoos, facial/body piercings, tiny girls, barbie dolls, natural beauties etc.

It doesn't really matter if they are into fitness but I do like girls who train hard because it's such a passion for me. Some of my ex's have been into training hard and others never stepped foot in a gym their entire life. I like girls with muscle but not too much. When girls because too masculine (hormones) it's never a good thing. The fitness girls such as Eva Andressa and Vivi Winkler are thick and hard but still womanly and look great. Although you can't beat a Victoria's Secret runway either (Kendall Jenner, Adriana Lima, Taylor Hill, Miranda Kerr etc).

Most men seem to have a type (or maybe a few different types) but I literally don't have any type at all. I just love women and I find all different ones very attractive. In regards to appearance pretty much anything (apart from very fat) goes. Tall, average or tiny. Curvy, athletic, very thick, ripped, slim etc. I do love massive boobs and arses but it doesn't matter. Gothic girls covered in tattoos, facial/body piercings, tiny girls, barbie dolls, natural beauties etc.

It doesn't really matter if they are into fitness but I do like girls who train hard because it's such a passion for me. Some of my ex's have been into training hard and others never stepped foot in a gym their entire life. I like girls with muscle but not too much. When girls because too masculine (hormones) it's never a good thing. The fitness girls such as Eva Andressa and Vivi Winkler are thick and hard but still womanly and look great. Although you can't beat a Victoria's Secret runway either (Kendall Jenner, Adriana Lima, Taylor Hill, Miranda Kerr etc).
I am like you bud. All my gf were different. From ginger to blondes. I would never date somebody cause she remind me others. I will always take on board what the girl has to offer. Type does not matter. I only want my girl to be feminine.

Do you think the woman in this photo is fat or unfit?

158c8821907e3ca4cb7e06ccafe622db (1).jpg

Do you think the woman in this photo is fat or unfit?

View attachment 153157
My opinion is no guy will probably turn her down, but she is a little overweight. She also has the curves though in right places. My biggest concern is she young. I like to see that body at 50.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws