over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you prefer fit women?

My opinion is no guy will probably turn her down, but she is a little overweight. She also has the curves though in right places. My biggest concern is she young. I like to see that body at 50.
Women do seem to have a much more limited shelf life than men. I really feel for women on this (sucks for us too). While rugged and 'distinguished' looks good on men, it never does on women unless they are thin and stay thin into later years. Occasionally women are attractive into later years. Jennifer Connelly (50yrs) and Lisa Edelson (43yrs) are totally cougars of the highest order.

20220210_140720.jpg 7b4a58650eba39064bc18b27c60427a5.jpg

Women do seem to have a much more limited shelf life than men. I really feel for women on this (sucks for us too). While rugged and 'distinguished' looks good on men, it never does on women unless they are thin and stay thin into later years. Occasionally women are attractive into later years. Jennifer Connelly (50yrs) and Lisa Edelson (43yrs) are totally cougars of the highest order.

View attachment 153159View attachment 153160
There are a few women that are fine looking at 50, but it is getting rarer due to nutritional habits.

There are a few women that are fine looking at 50, but it is getting rarer due to nutritional habits.
It's so true. Even the more we discover about nutrition, dietary habits are still going south. It's very strange. Also too, you have to consider that the likes of the Jennifer Connellys of the world are perhaps in the top 100 most beautiful women of all time.

ezgif-1-32ff55a324.gif

Agree on the top 100 of all time. At least for the ones we know of due to status and fame. I’ve been blessed with a wife who fits into that category and continues to defy the odds by aging more beautiful with every year passing, as well as the fitness.

Do you think the woman in this photo is fat or unfit?

View attachment 153157

Definitely not fat. Well she is up there in body fat but compared to the average she is not at all. I like "curvy" women. Although in regards to body fat she is near the top of what I personally like. Anymore than that and I don't find it attractive but each to their own.

In regards to being unfit it's impossible to know. There are many people bigger than her who have great cardiovascular fitness (Tyson Fury being a good example). There are lean girls with nice bodies who are extremely unfit.

Definitely not fat. Well she is up there in body fat but compared to the average she is not at all. I like "curvy" women. Although in regards to body fat she is near the top of what I personally like. Anymore than that and I don't find it attractive but each to their own.

In regards to being unfit it's impossible to know. There are many people bigger than her who have great cardiovascular fitness (Tyson Fury being a good example). There are lean girls with nice bodies who are extremely unfit.
That's a solid take, Elvia. I couldn't agree more. I chose that photo exactly because she's right at my upper limit. She lives in the UK, beautiful family, she's a fitness nut. Saw her IG she is doing squats and she does full-figured modeling for swimwear and lingerie. To look at her on the street, I'd think, "That babe has a sweet tooth." But in reality, she's probably as healthy as any of us. I don't like to see an emaciated woman like Ally McBeal and the like. I think it's even better for child rearing. Woman just have a naturally higher bodyfat than men.

But as far as the above, and I don't mean any disrespect to her husband, she would definitely be in my 'yes' column.

Do you think the woman in this photo is fat or unfit?

View attachment 153157
Hell no she ain’t fat! She could stand to put on a few more pounds for me! Hell, I had my current wife pack on 40lbs when we started dating. She was 120 at 5’4”, and was dieting and excersing. Told her she’d look even better at 150-160. She gladly accepted! And it’s great for me!!!!! If they skinny then I ain’t interested…

Cage

Hell no she ain’t fat! She could stand to put on a few more pounds for me! Hell, I had my current wife pack on 40lbs when we started dating. She was 120 at 5’4”, and was dieting and excersing. Told her she’d look even better at 150-160. She gladly accepted! And it’s great for me!!!!! If they skinny then I ain’t interested…

Cage
Whole lot of shakin' goin' on is great sometimes too. HAHA! No doubt. I think we've all been there.

I know this is going to sound like my crew is awful but we used to rate women by the hour (bc of the amount of drunkenness we'd be at). Like a 9PM would be a hottie but a 12PM is average and if by 1PM or 2PM you can't find a girl to take home, there are just none left or you're not interesting in the least.

I've gotten old but in my day I was always the baby-faced pretty boy bc I always took care of my skin, teeth, and hair. I hated it when ppl would say that about me but I would love to do those years over again. That was a blast.

I don't expect my woman to take the same dedication as I do with fitness but that in mind she needs to respect my choices on the matter. I don't care for slob women who don't take care of themselves and one day just say "I don't know how I got fat, must be something medically wrong" not really realizing daily starbucks/dunkin and chikfila trips don't do the body good. 9/10 ya eat like shit, you look like shit.

Most men seem to have a type (or maybe a few different types) but I literally don't have any type at all. I just love women and I find all different ones very attractive. In regards to appearance pretty much anything (apart from very fat) goes. Tall, average or tiny. Curvy, athletic, very thick, ripped, slim etc. I do love massive boobs and arses but it doesn't matter. Gothic girls covered in tattoos, facial/body piercings, tiny girls, barbie dolls, natural beauties etc.

It doesn't really matter if they are into fitness but I do like girls who train hard because it's such a passion for me. Some of my ex's have been into training hard and others never stepped foot in a gym their entire life. I like girls with muscle but not too much. When girls because too masculine (hormones) it's never a good thing. The fitness girls such as Eva Andressa and Vivi Winkler are thick and hard but still womanly and look great. Although you can't beat a Victoria's Secret runway either (Kendall Jenner, Adriana Lima, Taylor Hill, Miranda Kerr etc).
100% agree with the part in bold. I’m not a big fan of tattoos but I was engaged to a hot girl with a full dragon back tattoo and I became quite fond of that mythical beast staring at me when I hit it from behind.
In the latter part of Elvia’s post about Eva Andressa, yes, she’s hot and I admire her hard work she puts in to get in that kind of shape. I’m not super into muscular women but I really respect what they accomplish. Vivi Winklar looks to me like her dose is higher than mine which is scary but I really like the way she got her waist down to nothing using a squeem, I would assume. She looks like a Barbie doll on some good gear.
Elvia shows me all the women he hooks up with and I have to say I’m beyond impressed. The boy pulls some dimes.

View attachment 153159View attachment 153160
natural beauty! lol @ cougars of the highest order though. good term and quite suitable.

Whole lot of shakin' goin' on is great sometimes too. HAHA! No doubt. I think we've all been there.

I know this is going to sound like my crew is awful but we used to rate women by the hour (bc of the amount of drunkenness we'd be at). Like a 9PM would be a hottie but a 12PM is average and if by 1PM or 2PM you can't find a girl to take home, there are just none left or you're not interesting in the least.

I've gotten old but in my day I was always the baby-faced pretty boy bc I always took care of my skin, teeth, and hair. I hated it when ppl would say that about me but I would love to do those years over again. That was a blast.
Women are just as bad as men in this respect! I’ve been around countless groups of women and just listen to them talk about guys. Breaking them down etc… Most talked about subject is them guessing how big the guy’s dick is….And if you wear light grey sweats to the gym or anywhere for that matter they WILL be staring at your crotch. Apparently it’s the easiest color to see our manhoods. Trust me they just as dirty as we are! They just hide it better!

Cage

Women are just as bad as men in this respect! I’ve been around countless groups of women and just listen to them talk about guys. Breaking them down etc… Most talked about subject is them guessing how big the guy’s dick is….And if you wear light grey sweats to the gym or anywhere for that matter they WILL be staring at your crotch. Apparently it’s the easiest color to see our manhoods. Trust me they just as dirty as we are! They just hide it better!

Cage
Oh definitely. Back in my days with CMS, there were 200 coders there. Mostly nurses and primarily all women. The stuff these women would talk about is every bit as bad as men. And these were healthcare workers. And the female wing of county was just surreal. They know exactly how we talk as well. And the ones that clutch their pearls when they hear something vulgar, they're the freakiest of them all.

Cage
Ive worked with females this is true. They always looking at the sweats. Size down there is what matters to them no doubt, that's how they rank us

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws