YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you prefer Winny or Primo for cutting?

Slyder190

Registered
I love Winny like no other for muscle hardness and ridiculous vascularity. Primo is one compound I have never ran through. What are your thoughts as far as which is better for cutting and body composition?

Winstrol blows primo away. There’s no comparison.
With winstrol i look better by the day. Primo is weak and requires a high dose to notice much.

Winstrol hurts my joints after a while, but it gives me a better look than primo. The thing I hate about primo is you have to take so much of it for it to really work well.

my vote is for winny all day! I like primo, but if I had to chose one for cutting it would be winny hands down!

As much as I love primo .. winny is better.. kills my joints.. but it will give a harder look before a show.. very good at maintaining size in caloric deficit.. primo is a vreat addition pre contest but it's actually a dhb.. winny is a dht.. hence the difference in response.. winny would be better compared to mast in oil and anavar in oral..

Winny is good if you’re low bodyfat... Otherwise it’s useless...

And contrary to what people think that Primo needs a high dose, it doesn’t... And by the testing going on, I can be 100% sure that 99% of people who thought they were running Primo, were running a low dose of something else or nothing at all...

I’ve ran Pharma grade Primo at 200mg per week and saw results...

Now, is Winny better for a low bodyfat, harder look? Yea I think so..

But Primo is great for a low bodyfat look and keeps you full and vascular too. And my favorite part, less side effects...

It's probably important to add that many cutting drugs (or drugs used during cutting) crush lipid profile assuming winny would be part of a larger cycle you may be doing yourself a favor to cutting out a tren or winny and subbing in primo.

Winny will give you the Cut, Striated, Anatomy Look that Bodybuilders Love.
Primo will give you that healthy full and dialed Look everyone else Loves!
Especially the Women!

wini for sure is much more bang for buck. i also find wini to be a super cosmetic drug, 2 weeks on veins everywhere. i always want to say i dont like wini as so many on paper reasons not too but in real life... lol :eek: reality ends up being i used it quite a lot and not much bad to say. does open the door for some injuries i guess..

primo... price point i think is the killer. if money is no object it sure has less pronounced decernable side effects then wini does, like cholesterol impact, liver impact ( though primo may have more then most think ) joint/injury issues.

for sure i dont have the experience with primo as i do with wini but in terms of cosmetics seems slightly different in that i felt/saw primo more like muscle roundness where as wini is more like big and hard super veiny. if these imaginary bro ideas exist. lol

wini i have done as little as 20-25mgs pre wo only and up to 100 or so mgs ed... really the gains deminish greatly as you go up in dose. i would say very little differnece between 75 and 100mgs ed. though if i use it again 20 or so ed would be my max...

primo o have only ever used low doses but it was surprisingly noticable starting at 10 or so mgs ed. 150mg wk had a nice look. but nothing out of the ordinary. to me price is the killer. that and i have been very sparse with the aas the past few years.

Def winny. but who knows. probably the primo i took years ago was something other than primo. especially after seeing the test results on anasci. thank buck and jano for the eye popping test results. without them sources would be running wild.

well obviously it wouldn’t be the only thing your running. But in any case I would choose primo.

Give you that full round dry look with pop. Not nearly as dry and winstrol but winstrol gives me a flat stringy look (again depending what else I’m on)

I rather look impressive then impressively shredded

I hate winny due to the joint effects. However if I had to pick one for cutting it would be winny as it's simply more effective for helping create a hard, lean and shredded physique. Primo can be effective at low doses but winny is stronger for this purpose mg/mg. Again I don't like winny as I feel like a 90 year old man on it. I personally don't notice much on low dosed primo but I do with winny. 50mg winny per day is very effective if you want to "cut".

Now my personal favs are tren, mast and avar for this purpose. 40mg tren a per day blows everything away for me. Add 40mg avar and you can't go wrong. Sure you can up the dose if you want. I usually add 50mg test p as well. Mast isn't even needed but a great compliment and 40mg per day of mast p is enough for good results. You don't need to dose these drugs high to have a great effect. 40mg tren a per day is better for me than high dosed primo but that is just me. The great thing about primo is the lack of side effects and it's definitely a solid injectable but taking cost into consideration I think there are much better.

Depends on your budget. Primo is the king due to its lack of side effects and the awesome look you attain but if you can’t afford primo winny will get the same job done but with more damage to your body.

Give the primo time to work and it will show it's worth.

Winny spoils you with the quick kick in time. IMHO save it as a finisher.

Give the primo time to work and it will show it's worth.

Winny spoils you with the quick kick in time. IMHO save it as a finisher.

Good point.

Especially for guys wanting to stay away from the likes of tren and halo I would use primo for a long duration and add something like winny in during the last 6 weeks.

I never get these vs threads and most of the time the best answer is to use both :D

I've abused my liver too much over the years to be able to tolerate winny. Primo is milder, but I can run it for months at a moderate dose with minimal side effects. It's not that expensive either if you homebrew.

Winstrol is my favorite injectable above everything else. I love how I look and feel on it, and I get extremely strong with it.

Winny is good if you’re low bodyfat... Otherwise it’s useless...

And contrary to what people think that Primo needs a high dose, it doesn’t... And by the testing going on, I can be 100% sure that 99% of people who thought they were running Primo, were running a low dose of something else or nothing at all...

I’ve ran Pharma grade Primo at 200mg per week and saw results...

Now, is Winny better for a low bodyfat, harder look? Yea I think so..

But Primo is great for a low bodyfat look and keeps you full and vascular too. And my favorite part, less side effects...

Winstrol gives you great gains IMO and makes your super hard and dry. It also reduces SHBG allowing for more free test. I have never used primo but I don’t think it would compare. Plus we didn’t even mention the price difference and how often primo is faked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Winstrol gives you great gains IMO and makes your super hard and dry. It also reduces SHBG allowing for more free test. I have never used primo but I don’t think it would compare. Plus we didn’t even mention the price difference and how often primo is faked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that’s the thing, what’s the goal? If to be as lean and tight as possible, like stage condition then Winny is superior and stronger mg for mg.. When I honestly think using both to get there would make a nice look too lol but we’re talking one or the other... But if you want a nice lean and hard look with some pop and veins then definitely Primo and you don’t need to use much as I’ve stated, so that helps with the price...

Also, there’s someone on here who sells Pharma Primo at pretty much the same price these UGL’s are doing their “Primo” for if you grab in bulk so that also solved the fake/price issue or, brew my man.. It’s easier than baking a cake..

And again, I think side effects are a huge factor when looking at a product;

Primo = straight gains with very minimal side effects if any at all..

Winny = Stronger mg for mg and amazing gains as well buuuuuuut its fucking horrible for joints/ligaments, and from a few who did blood work it’s dog shit on liver values and lipids...

Two different kinds of products IMO.
Winny is a short term PED this will yield visible cosmetic results quickly, but has its own set of consequences...
Primo is a long term PED, mainly used to create the right environment for lean muscle gains, the cosmetic effects are NOT instant but in a planned protocol can help you achieve a lasting LEAN look.Its also less taxing on the body.
Both have there place in ones arsenal of PED's used.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131