over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

seriously man..

$700 for a fucking wallet... for a side piece

wow.

just imagine what she will want when they get divorced:eek:

my 2 cents, i would NEVER spend $700 on a girl unless she is the wifey and had my children.
At 22 yr old you are insane to spend $700 on a side girl. absolutely no way would i do that. spend that on gear! lol

EDIT: when i lived in Dallas i saw Ronnie Coleman at a strip club. he never had a drink of alcohol that i could tell BUT he did have his cooler and food. I was pretty damn impressed by that.

Who says you have to get wasted when you go out. few drinks wont ruin too much, just dont get smashed. and i suggest going home lil early. dont have to close down the bar. go home and have sex....!
-F2S

Last edited:
For example you have a hot chick that wants you to hang out with her Saturday night, do you get fucked up with her drinking shots, eating pizza, staying up until 5 am fucking and missing your workout the next day? Or do you stay in Saturday night?

There is also the financial side. Right now my 22 year old sidepiece is insisting I buy her a $700 gucci wallet. I want to get her something nice since she got a 3.8 and just graduated, but fuck $700 on a fucking wallet? :rolleyes: Only in LA.

Once a week i eat whatever i want so definitely have fun with the girl. The rest of the week hopefully she’s committed to training and eating right or i wouldn’t bother with her. As Little Slice says, “ No fatties!!!” I only want to get to know someone i have a common interest with. The gym and eating right is necessary in a girl. I tried it with one that didn’t do those things and it sucked!

"Only in LA" - nope there are pathetic golddigging women all over the world and the even more pathetic men who fall for that shit.

Since your in LA though, you should have no issues finding a fake knockoff wallet. Problem solved until she tries to take it back and get the cash.

Come on bro if you're turning down hot pussy or just a good time in general because you don't want to fuck up diet and rest then you better be a serious pro bodybuilder or equivalent. Otherwise your hobby or passion may be turning into a net negative.

How long have you been with this sidechick and does she spend her money on you? Does she fuck around with others? I'll tell you drop that slut you'll pick up better new pussy with that money but I like to spoil my women so I can't talk. But if I didn't have the means to do so that's a different story...

Regardless, a chick asking for something that specific and relatively expensive is quite a red flag, you did call her a sidechick though so it sounds like you know what you're into there.

You're lucky she doesn't want Chanel....

She is a nice middle eastern girl. She wants an exclusive fuck buddy arrangement which is why Im considering it. She's just young and doesn't stimulate me emotionally and smokes weed all the time. I like a chick that is active and works out. Her ass is top notch though

Oh the poster is 22? Lol makes more sense. Yea go out. DoNT spend $700 on her unless she has given you children lol

And you don’t have to get fucking smashed, hell eat a little Kratom and add 2-3
Drinks and you’ll be buzzed real good.

If she's middle eastern, instead of buying her a $700 Gucci wallet, just get her a Gucci Mane CD. SKOOCH!

Buy her a fake on eBay. She'll never know the difference.

Well this is why. An ass like this makes you do things and put up with things you normally wouldn't. She drives me nuts

https://ibb.co/dtaHDJ

She is 22 years old, how old are you? Wondering if youre a lot older. Maybe she wants a sugar daddy!?

No way I would give her that kind of cash for something so silly unless I was making $200 K plus a year and even then I wouldn't like it.

Only time I ever put off having sex with a lady was after I was married. I was hooked on an online MMO game called Everquest and used to turn sex down to play that,lol. I would also turn it down to go lift at the gym. Being married I took sex for granted. I know it really pissed her off though and I still regret being like that.

Don’t buy her shit. I too was stupid when I was young.. well I probably still am.. just less stupid at 39:D. You call her a side piece, why would you buy her anything? Plus she is Asking for it? GTFO, i would have a hard time being around her outside of getting laid.

Don’t buy her shit. I too was stupid when I was young.. well I probably still am.. just less stupid at 39:D. You call her a side piece, why would you buy her anything? Plus she is Asking for it? GTFO, i would have a hard time being around her outside of getting laid.

I agree. For her to ask for it is really rude IMO. Maybe her father spoiled/spoils her and she is used to getting whatever she wants?

She is a nice middle eastern girl. She wants an exclusive fuck buddy arrangement which is why Im considering it. She's just young and doesn't stimulate me emotionally and smokes weed all the time. I like a chick that is active and works out. Her ass is top notch though

YOURE NOT EVEN FUCKING HER?!?!

As far as spending that much on her? HELL NO! Only women I spent that much on really earned it way before hand... NEVER would I spend that much in hopes of getting laid, it would have to be someone like a pro level bikini competitor who was already used to nice things and could actually get them on her own and she was either in school or had her own business going...

I used to make those mistakes before, and I've learned lots from my mistakes, way too much to list; but as a general rule, never give anything to women who flat out ask for it...

Also always negotiate the best deal you can out of everything in life... Think of it like a business, i can hire a great laborer for $20/hour, union laborers make about $45/hr we pay double that for each one with the employer tax, insurance, union fees, etc...

A good architect makes between 250-750/hour, even if we could afford to pay the laborers $250/hour, why in the hell would we?

We can get another laborer, who's just as qualified to work for either $20/hour or $45/hour; even if the budget allowed it and you wanted to be in the good graces of said worker for whatever reason; nobody in their right mind would pay a laborer as much as an architect, or even more than what they have to...

Notwithstanding any of that^ let's say you ignore the previous two paragraphs... and you decide that everyone is full of shit and you buy her that $700 purse; then what? She'll just want another expensive gift... That's exactly how those types of women are...

Hell when i first read the post, i thought you were only asking if it was ok to skip the gym to pound a broad, at that i say that i get most of my exercise in the bedroom, that's probably why i dig fat chicks, especially when they get on top, it really works the glutes and hamstrings... That's all i got for now, hope it helps...

Buy her a fake on eBay. She'll never know the difference.
Lmao

Everyone is telling OP not to invite the devil in and this guy is advising conning him...love it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi ENJOYLIFE88. Buy your side a Happy Meal from McDonald's. If your side gets pissed and ask why , just tell her she didn't get the 4.0 gpa. Seriously though, good advice from others that posted.
What does your "main piece" say? That's if you have one.
The cynical side of me says you're not asking for advice/brovice. Are posting this to show off? Anyways...
Take care.
MS

1. Don't buy a $700 wallet.
2. Don't buy anything for a girl like that.
3. If you are hung up on her ass, sex, etc., go find a prostitute with an even nicer ass. It will be cheaper.
4. Have fun, but don't get fucked up every damn weekend, stay up all night, and compromise your lifestyle for a girl you are afraid will leave if you don't. You should however be willing to make compromises for her, and her for you. Find balance.
5. You're in LA and blaming it for making you stupid instead of you being willfully stupid, so I know you won't understand a word I said. Maybe someone can translate. Sounds harsh I know, but $700 for a fucking wallet?

She is 22 years old, how old are you? Wondering if youre a lot older. Maybe she wants a sugar daddy!?

No way I would give her that kind of cash for something so silly unless I was making $200 K plus a year and even then I wouldn't like it.

Only time I ever put off having sex with a lady was after I was married. I was hooked on an online MMO game called Everquest and used to turn sex down to play that,lol. I would also turn it down to go lift at the gym. Being married I took sex for granted. I know it really pissed her off though and I still regret being like that.

I am 25. I have somewhat of a soft spot for her because her dad isn't around in her life. Mom threw her a graduation party she graduated with a 3.8 and in all the pics the dad isn't even there.

The other night she sent me a text saying "be my daddy" .....and then quickly changed it to "sugardaddy" "whatever" so it was a little slip up. I think she wants to feel like she has some sort of worth. Very low self esteem.... was thinking about getting her a shirt that said "daddy's little girl" just to fuck with her lol

The fucked up thing about all of this is when I actually started liking her and being nice to her she ghosted me. I hit her up a few weeks later...said some fucked up things to her. Told her "if your own dad doesn't even want you why would I? Your a trash chick." . Sure enough she starts hitting me up again. Its incredibly difficult because I actually like the girl....but I have to treat her like shit to keep her around. She's crazy man.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity