over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

What’s up bro? How are you? Hope you’re well...

But about this convo, you don’t need to be married to have all that bro..

I don’t think LS is saying he doesn’t want a partner or kids one day etc.. I’m sure he knows as he grows his mind can change..

I think he’s talking more about the legal/government involved process etc...

I agree with him almost 100% on these views... But I want a family one day.. One day far as hell away lol. Just the person I have as a partner has to understand me on this same level.. Hard to find but not impossible...

Also, like LS said, just because you have family, doesn’t mean they’ll be there for you on those final days... Even if they’re able to.. Everyone’s situation is different...

Good article on having kids when youre married vs cohabitating.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/cohabiting-parents-differ-from-married-ones-in-three-big-ways/

"Family stability is important for childhood outcomes. All else equal, children raised in stable families are healthier, better educated, and more likely to avoid poverty than those who experience transitions in family structure.[1]

Married parents are more likely to stay together than cohabiting ones. In fact, two-thirds of cohabiting parents split up before their child reaches age 12, compared with one quarter of married parents:"

"There are stark differences between cohabiting and married parents in the degree to which they intend to become parents, as well as in their levels of education and earnings. In some ways, the fact that married couples are more likely to stay together must rank as one of the less surprising findings in social science."

"The greater stability of married parents compared to cohabiting parents likely results from a wide range of differences described in this paper—all of which may certainly improve the likelihood of marriage, be expressed through marriage, and even assisted by marriage—but which have little to do with marital status itself. If family stability is the end, getting cohabiting couples to marry is not the right means. Instead, we should foster the ingredients of stability—especially better family planning, more education, and higher incomes. It seems likely that these will turn out to encourage marriage too, since most Americans still want to raise their children within a marital union. But marriage here will be a byproduct of stability, rather than the other way around."

Last edited:

https://www.brookings.edu/research/cohabiting-parents-differ-from-married-ones-in-three-big-ways/

"Family stability is important for childhood outcomes. All else equal, children raised in stable families are healthier, better educated, and more likely to avoid poverty than those who experience transitions in family structure.[1]

Married parents are more likely to stay together than cohabiting ones. In fact, two-thirds of cohabiting parents split up before their child reaches age 12, compared with one quarter of married parents:"

"There are stark differences between cohabiting and married parents in the degree to which they intend to become parents, as well as in their levels of education and earnings. In some ways, the fact that married couples are more likely to stay together must rank as one of the less surprising findings in social science."
Married couples "staying together" doesnt equal happy families. I stayed with my ex waaaay longer than i should have because we were married and i thought it was the right thing to do for my kids. Completely wrong. They are much happier and more well adjusted now that were separated yet we are both happy. before all we did was argue. That wasnt healthy for my kids

Married couples "staying together" doesnt equal happy families. I stayed with my ex waaaay longer than i should have because we were married and i thought it was the right thing to do for my kids. Completely wrong. They are much happier and more well adjusted now that were separated yet we are both happy. before all we did was argue. That wasnt healthy for my kids

yep... married men have a HUGE incentive to keep the family together.. lol.. for better or for worse... not matter how bad things get.

married woman have a HUGE incentive to destroy their families..

creates an awkward tug-of-war... Thanks, Uncle Sam :eek:

(assuming of course, that the man is the breadwinner)

This has been brought up here by LS and others but the biggest pet peeve about women I have in general is how they party, play, date the bad boys, the alphas, throw men off right and left, maybe have one ill-legit l kid, cheat, have wild sex, experiment with women and orgies, threesomes, wild sex parties, maybe some nudes on the net, maybe fuck a professor or two and then go marry some poor sucker, IT guy because he makes $100,000 plus a year, then three years later miss their wild days and go revisit it with someone like me. :D

This shit happens so much and so many guys are suckers for this shit. You must find out what is in the "Soul" of a woman before you settle down. What truly makes her tick inside. Not what bullshit role she is playing for you. If you don;t you're gonna wake up fucked one day. And somehow it will all be your fault.

My method of protecting myself from this was to be the first guy, with the career and relationship skills to match/beat the second guy.

Having said that, girls with a history like that will still get bored with a stable monogamous relationship. Just as I have :eek:

(by 'never settle down' I meant don't be the sucker who marries the village bicycle.)

that's a pretty bold assumption that you're making - that your family will be there for you, or at all when you are dying.

I almost died completely alone when I OD'd.. I was too busy making my peace with God and the world to be concerned with who was around me.

people with families die alone all the time.. that's not how it should be, but that's how it is.

so often people just cart their parents off into a retirement home to fade away.

and what's to say you won't have dementia later in life (I know I wont, thanks DNP)… there are chances a person won't even know wtf is happening or who anyone is LOL.

I know too many parents whose children have grown to hate them.

still, it's a very nice and comfy thing - to think that things will always turn out the way they 'should'

maybe I should poke my head into the clouds so I can see things the way you do :eek:

So many questions lol. How did you almost OD, are you not close with your family, and what does DNP have to do with dementia?

"The greater stability of married parents compared to cohabiting parents likely results from a wide range of differences described in this paper—all of which may certainly improve the likelihood of marriage, be expressed through marriage, and even assisted by marriage—but which have little to do with marital status itself. If family stability is the end, getting cohabiting couples to marry is not the right means. Instead, we should foster the ingredients of stability—especially better family planning, more education, and higher incomes. It seems likely that these will turn out to encourage marriage too, since most Americans still want to raise their children within a marital union. But marriage here will be a byproduct of stability, rather than the other way around."

The bolded part more so goes with what LS is saying....that it is not being married itself that results in more success, but that people who have more qualities that result in success also tend to get married.

Ultimately, it comes down to realistic vs theoretical view.

LS is probably right that if you had the exact same people who were married be together without being legally married there would probably be no issue. In this theoretical world where legal marriage didn't exist then these successful couples who would have been together anyway would still be together.

In the real universe we live it, more stable people with healthier relationships will likely get married because "that's the way it is" in today's society.

So if in theory everyone could swallow LS's message and believe it then yea we could probably get rid of the legal side of marriage and have no negative effects and maybe even positive ones. But we don't live in that world and so for the time being it will still be the case that more stable people with better qualities for long term relationships will be more likely to get married and therefore marriage statistics will win over cohabitating statistics.

Also being "forced" to stay together will make a couple more likely to seek out therapy and try new things to save the marriage rather than just splitting up. Depending on the couple, that could be a very good thing. For others, being forced to stay together will only lead to animosity without resolution. There are countless examples of couples who wanted a divorce but because they were married they stuck through it and now 10, 20, etc years later they're very happy they worked through the hard times....hard times they likely wouldn't have worked through if they didn't feel "forced" to do so

My method of protecting myself from this was to be the first guy, with the career and relationship skills to match/beat the second guy.

Having said that, girls with a history like that will still get bored with a stable monogamous relationship. Just as I have :eek:

So many questions lol. How did you almost OD, are you not close with your family, and what does DNP have to do with dementia?

Maybe he means the DNP will lead to an early death so hell never have the chance to develop dementia? lol

I OD'd on DNP

I was in socal at university. parents were up north... I would have died before they got to me if I didn't get to the ER.

im reasonably close with my family

preliminary research indicates that DNP can function to prevent neurodegenerative diseases.

Also being "forced" to stay together will make a couple more likely to seek out therapy and try new things to save the marriage rather than just splitting up. Depending on the couple, that could be a very good thing. For others, being forced to stay together will only lead to animosity without resolution. There are countless examples of couples who wanted a divorce but because they were married they stuck through it and now 10, 20, etc years later they're very happy they worked through the hard times....hard times they likely wouldn't have worked through if they didn't feel "forced" to do so

Yes, I believe this to be true. This is why so many more married couples stay together longer than non married. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but the effort to stay together is much more.

Parents not married are going to split up at a much higher rate. Sometimes the union might have been saved for the better. Marriage does serve a purpose other than to punish the man. To say otherwise is just plain foolish.

unmarried = man + woman (or another man :eek:)

married = man + woman + the government

pretty much sums it up in 2 lines

I think the reality really hits home when you read, “government” in there!

Shit brothers. Do a private blood pact ceremony. A spiritual binding ceremony. There are rituals out there that are supposedly to bind your souls together for eternity. That many cultures and “spiritually gifted” people truly believe in. Find yourself a woman and pick one of those and leave the government out of it. You’re woman will probablybbe more into it anyhow than the traditional little white wedding.

I think the reality really hits home when you read, “government” in there!

Shit brothers. Do a private blood pact ceremony. A spiritual binding ceremony. There are rituals out there that are supposedly to bind your souls together for eternity. That many cultures and “spiritually gifted” people truly believe in. Find yourself a woman and pick one of those and leave the government out of it. You’re woman will probablybbe more into it anyhow than the traditional little white wedding.

Doubtful. From the time they are little girls they all dream about their wedding day when they get to walk down the aisle and be everyone's center of attention.

let there be no mistake.

tens of thousands of women are getting SO much attention and affirmation through social media - amounts which were previously reserved for celebrities

...from hundreds of thousands of men.. every..single..day

and they do not think the party will ever end.

when these women get old, and the attention shifts to the next generation... preparest thyself and thy kin, for the hour draws nigh.

it will be the great reckoning of our time :eek:

verily i say unto thee, any women who have ears to hear.

seek ye a kind and virtuous man now in thy youth

for the years of plenty will come to an end, but the years of famine continue unto oblivion

bindeth thy flesh to his flesh, and become one.

because you're about to get ashy as fuck :eek:
OMG. You know LS sometimes you're a real dick. But damn sometimes you crack me the fuck up. Ha ha ha. That made me laugh till tears were rolling out my eyes. :D:D:D

I can see both sides. Little Slice’s and Pumped’s. I have to say when it comes to logical thinking then LS makes more sense, but I don’t believe he’s felt the same way about a girl as many of us feel about their partner. Maybe he isn’t able to feel emotion...psychopath.

You keep saying the ‘truth’ LS, when really you mean ‘my truth’, your own reality. This is not the reality of many relationships. In fact this isn’t the reality for MOST marriages. At least google says that 41% of first marriages end in divorce.

I totally see all points and both sides, but to say that this is the truth is not truthful at all.

It’s true that you sacrifice 1/2 of your assets at marriage. Is it true or even PROBABLE (according to statistics) that that sacrifice will come to fruition?

no.
Jumps to 60% for second marriages I believe.

I’ve said this to him a few times on multiple threads. Personally If the right girl came along to fuck up my life and meant anything to me at all I would hand her the keys and the bank book just for the experience man. What have I to hold onto? What good is money or ANYTHING if you don’t share it with someone.

Slice I know why you left that single mom and that situation and it was dumb man! If you felt uncomfortable about the daughter that says something about YOU not her! Was there risk involved? Sure! But a good man can handle that and if he knows he is innocent and does the right thing he overcomes it. You got scared and left something special and it was because you were afraid OF YOURSELF and not being able to do the right thing if put in that position and saying you were afraid of being accused is dumb man I’m sorry. A good man strong in himself would be able to handle that
Totally disagree. I think he was looking out for himself. I have a very strict rule. If I meet a woman I make it clear to her that if I ever meet her child/children that I will never be alone with them. Never. I won't even walk in a public bathroom if I see small boys go in before me. In this day and age where a mere accusation ruins a mans life and career. I don't take any chances. There have been too many people accused of touching kids that it turned out to be BS. But its too late then. You're ruined. People can call me paranoid or whatever they want. Its called covering your ass. The Vice President is a smart man. Sad we live in this type of age. But it is what it is.

I must look similar to you (people also tell me I look like Goldberg--not daily, but at least 10-12 times over the years), but it's never affected me. My appearance (bald, caveman features, etc) has affected first impressions--because they think I look "scary", so they are rarely the initiators, but that's an easy misconception to break. After that it has never kept women away.

There's a lot I could say here, but I am not a psychologist, so I will just leave it at that.
I think pretty much everything I wrote there is logical, reasonable and rational. If you disagree feel free to. I don't get emotional and pitch fits or name call. ;)

Maybe there is I don't know. My profile is 4 sentences long. I don't mention working out at all because I figure surely they can tell by my pics that I do. I don't have a shirtless pic or anything even remotely revealing. I have on tight tee shirts in a couple. But only then can you see my arms. Well you can also tell I have big pecs. But I'm not trying to flaunt my body. One of my pics has me with my dog. The rest are just me.

I've written the profile a million different ways over the years. Also every single woman that I have gone out with admitted that the profiles don't mean shit. They may glance at it. But they just look at the pics like we do.

I've written the profile a million different ways over the years. Also every single woman that I have gone out with admitted that the profiles don't mean shit. They may glance at it. But they just look at the pics like we do.

I think for most people first comes the picture. If that looks good then they will read the profile. No reason to read the profile if the picture is not appealing! So I do think, like you do, that the picture is probably one of the most important things. A good picture of an attractive man probably wont be enough though if the profile is lousy. Id say though that a guy with a lousy picture and a good profile wont do as good as a guy with a great picture and a lousy profile.

Totally disagree. I think he was looking out for himself. I have a very strict rule. If I meet a woman I make it clear to her that if I ever meet her child/children that I will never be alone with them. Never. I won't even walk in a public bathroom if I see small boys go in before me. In this day and age where a mere accusation ruins a mans life and career. I don't take any chances. There have been too many people accused of touching kids that it turned out to be BS. But its too late then. You're ruined. People can call me paranoid or whatever they want. Its called covering your ass. The Vice President is a smart man. Sad we live in this type of age. But it is what it is.

Samson250 is not one to be taken seriously... in that post of his that you quoted, he literally said

"If the right girl came along to fuck up my life and meant anything to me at all I would hand her the keys and the bank book just for the experience man. What have I to hold onto? What good is money or ANYTHING if you don’t share it with someone."

what...the...fuck?

LOL

Samson250 is not one to be taken seriously... in that post of his that you quoted, he literally said

"If the right girl came along to fuck up my life and meant anything to me at all I would hand her the keys and the bank book just for the experience man. What have I to hold onto? What good is money or ANYTHING if you don’t share it with someone."

what...the...fuck?

LOL
Wait

Isn't a right girl fucking up your life a hyperbole itself?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity