over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

I actually had to read that x2 to make sure I read it right the first time. When women call men dumb, I actually agree with them if you add a women into the picture. All logic, sound reasoning is thrown out the window-- give them the check book, the house keys, tell them your using AAS, etc..stupid.

I'm getting a vibe quite a few guys here believe there life purpose revolves solely around a women. Why?? The greatest philosophers, scientist, artist, writers, explores I'm sure didnt excel at there particular field being all caught up in womens ass like some of the men here. Being a redpill man, I still feel relationships and bonding closely with female is important, but its definitely not my sole mission and purpose here on earth.

Samson250 is not one to be taken seriously... in that post of his that you quoted, he literally said

"If the right girl came along to fuck up my life and meant anything to me at all I would hand her the keys and the bank book just for the experience man. What have I to hold onto? What good is money or ANYTHING if you don’t share it with someone."

what...the...fuck?

LOL

I'm getting a vibe quite a few guys here believe there life purpose revolves solely around a women. Why??

it's male instinct

men have evolved to be self-sacrificial for the benefit of women and children

these traits were passed on - as they were essential to the continuation of the species

they havent been selected out of existence.....yet

it's male instinct

men have evolved to be self-sacrificial for the benefit of women and children

these traits were passed on - as they were essential to the continuation of the species

they havent been selected out of existence.....yet

Wheres the part fit in where i bat her over the head
Drag her back to the cave, have my way with her and then send her packing? :eek:

We all need to unlinked to this self destructing matrix.

Also being "forced" to stay together will make a couple more likely to seek out therapy and try new things to save the marriage rather than just splitting up. Depending on the couple, that could be a very good thing. For others, being forced to stay together will only lead to animosity without resolution. There are countless examples of couples who wanted a divorce but because they were married they stuck through it and now 10, 20, etc years later they're very happy they worked through the hard times....hard times they likely wouldn't have worked through if they didn't feel "forced" to do so

I was kinda with ya on the first half of the post pumped

But the above bit is pretty much the crux of this entire discussion, THEY ARE NOT FORCED to stay together, as it stands, one person(whichever partner, though we know who it usually is) actually has a cash prize no fault eject button

Quite literally the opposite of FORCE to STAY, they have state backed INCENTIVE to LEAVE when shit gets tough

And they can do it unilaterally, at anytime from the second you sign the papers whether you like it or not, and not a damn thing you can do about it

I just can't see how that agreement makes any sense compared to just being with each other on your own terms

Last edited:
But the above bit is pretty much the crux of this entire discussion, THEY ARE NOT FORCED to stay together, as it stands, one person(whichever partner, though we know who it usually is) actually has a cash prize no fault eject button

Quite literally the opposite of FORCE to STAY, they have state backed INCENTIVE to LEAVE when shit gets tough

And they can do it unilaterally, at anytime from the second you sign the papers whether you like it or not, and not a damn thing you can do about it

The problem with your statement is the fact that married couples with kids stay together much longer/more than unmarried couples. If what you said was true then the unmarried couples would stay together longer, but that isn't anywhere near the case. A few posts back I stated the statistics on it, don't remember the difference but it was significant.

The problem with your statement is the fact that married couples with kids stay together much longer/more than unmarried couples. If what you said was true then the unmarried couples would stay together longer, but that isn't anywhere near the case. A few posts back I stated the statistics on it, don't remember the difference but it was significant.
Yeh but in a lot of those cases they stay together just for the kids. Its not because they want to be together. I've seen many examples where both were screwing other people. But they stayed together just to raise the kids. Usually once the kids are old enough they split.

Yeh but in a lot of those cases they stay together just for the kids. Its not because they want to be together. I've seen many examples where both were screwing other people. But they stayed together just to raise the kids. Usually once the kids are old enough they split.

dont bother with Maldorf on this topic..

he's just a die-hard optimist with his head buried in the sand.

he's literally arguing for letting the government into your relationships

LOL

Maldorf is a good guy imo, so I hope he doesn't take this the wrong way. But because of his current position being a stay home dad w/ a wife making from the sounds of a hefty income his views on women nature are obvious going to be WAY different . Even with his previous relationship experiencing hypergamy first hand with a cheating significant other if Im remembering this correctly; this new relationship that he has made it makes it easier for him to let go of the past say it was an isolated case with the wrong women and believe "not all women are like that (NWALT)." His situation is rare. Through his own experiences I cant fault him one bit. It's his reality, its his experience with what he knows.

dont bother with Maldorf on this topic..

he's just a die-hard optimist with his head buried in the sand.

he's literally arguing for letting the government into your relationships

LOL

Maldorf is a good guy imo, so I hope he doesn't take this the wrong way. But because of his current position being a stay home dad w/ a wife making from the sounds of a hefty income his views on women nature are obvious going to be WAY different . Even with his previous relationship experiencing hypergamy first hand with a cheating significant other if Im remembering this correctly; this new relationship that he has made it makes it easier for him to let go of the past say it was an isolated case with the wrong women and believe "not all women are like that (NWALT)." His situation is rare. Through his own experiences I cant fault him one bit. It's his reality, its his experience with what he knows.

and this is why he's PM's 'honorary boomer' :eek:

That's not a problem with my statement at all

What I said was factually, objectively true,

If you say anything I said is false you are being very intellectually dishonest with us and yourself

I was kinda with ya on the first half of the post pumped

I just can't see how that agreement makes any sense compared to just being with each other on your own terms

The reality is that many women will be far less likely to leave after they are married, and especially once kids are involved. This is clearly shown with statistics.

Yes the shittier ones (like my crazy assistant :banghead: ) would probably be more likely to leave to "win cash prizes" but in my experience that's not how most women actually think. Most women I know are not happy to get divorced and would rather make it work if they can.

Perhaps I am just around more quality people than a lot of you are. I am friends with plenty of women and am close with many of my sisters friends...I've never met one who talked about divorce fondly and have met many who talk about the things they would try/consider to make a relationship/marriage work. There is a strong societal pressure as well to make a marriage last, as a lasting marriage is seen as a life success.

I'm really not understanding how some of you are unable to grasp the difference between reality and theoretical/extreme situations. No one in this thread is denying that these shitty situations can happen. If you don't want to take the risk then don't do it. But you're a fool if you can't see any reason one would do it. And this is coming from someone who thinks most couples who get married probably shouldn't, or they do it for the wrong reason.

And there are plenty of things you can do to put things in your favor. Nothing is a guarantee. Everything we're dealing with here is related to percentages and various likelihoods of events occurring.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's the funniest thing..

some guys i train with occasionally at my gym have fat as FUCK wives who just stay at home and eat all day.

(of course, they were nice and trim on their wedding night... the ol' 'bait and switch' routine.)

these guys look pretty damn good, and get a decent amount of attention from the ladies..

nothing they can do about it tho, cause they got fuckin' Jabba the Hut at home occupying the couch downing ranch dressing on a double XL from pizza hut LMAO

the look on their faces when a fit girl flirts with em

looking like that PTSD dog with the cupcakes

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_WV91jx8E"]Dramatic Cupcake Dog - Revelation - YouTube[/ame]

no big deal.. it's only for the rest of their lives (unless they wanna lose half their shit and 30% of their paycheck for however long the state determines).

The reality is that many women will be far less likely to leave after they are married, and especially once kids are involved. This is clearly shown with statistics.

Yes the shittier ones (like my crazy assistant :banghead: ) would probably be more likely to leave to "win cash prizes" but in my experience that's not how most women actually think. Most women I know are not happy to get divorced and would rather make it work if they can.

Perhaps I am just around more quality people than a lot of you are. I am friends with plenty of women and am close with many of my sisters friends...I've never met one who talked about divorce fondly and have met many who talk about the things they would try/consider to make a relationship/marriage work. There is a strong societal pressure as well to make a marriage last, as a lasting marriage is seen as a life success.

I'm really not understanding how some of you are unable to grasp the difference between reality and theoretical/extreme situations. No one in this thread is denying that these shitty situations can happen. If you don't want to take the risk then don't do it. But you're a fool if you can't see any reason one would do it. And this is coming from someone who thinks most couples who get married probably shouldn't, or they do it for the wrong reason.

And there are plenty of things you can do to put things in your favor. Nothing is a guarantee. Everything we're dealing with here is related to percentages and various likelihoods of events occurring.
Oh I can definitely see why people do it. They fall in love and want to have a family. That's the reason in 90% of the cases. But I will also say that in a large amount of those cases and I believe a majority at some point one or both cheat. And the one thing people forget is that most people in relationships never find out they were cheated on.

i can guarantee you that i'll never pay alimony, i'll never lose half my assets...

and i'll never be stuck with a fat woman in a sexless relationship

And you’ll never have a supportive wife and kids in your old age to care for you ;)

Oh I can definitely see why people do it. They fall in love and want to have a family. That's the reason in 90% of the cases. But I will also say that in a large amount of those cases and I believe a majority at some point one or both cheat. And the one thing people forget is that most people in relationships never find out they were cheated on.

Yea I have mixed feelings on that and monogamy in general. It feels very unnatural to me but the alternative has plenty of potential negative consequences as well.

It feels to me like the proponents of marriage in this thread keep ignoring that the (nearly) same benefits of marriage exist for unmarried couples, and fear the downsides of being unmarried (in old age, or in general). But in truth, those exist for married men (and women) as well...in all kinds of weird perversions, at that.

Stats don't just have a few, or dozens, but literally hundreds of factors that skew them relative to the discussion that's evolved from OP's wallet dilemma

Speaking of which, another weekend has passed and I'm really disappointed we've yet to hear how things actually played out

(yes I know how things are likely going...I just want confirmation)

It feels to me like the proponents of marriage in this thread keep ignoring that the (nearly) same benefits of marriage exist for unmarried couples, and fear the downsides of being unmarried (in old age, or in general). But in truth, those exist for married men (and women) as well...in all kinds of weird perversions, at that.

Stats don't just have a few, or dozens, but literally hundreds of factors that skew them relative to the discussion that's evolved from OP's wallet dilemma

Speaking of which, another weekend has passed and I'm really disappointed we've yet to hear how things actually played out

(yes I know how things are likely going...I just want confirmation)

but we only pay attention to the ones that support our point of view :eek:

but we only pay attention to the ones that support our point of view :eek:

Oh the irony ;)

I'd like to think I've been fairly objective throughout this discussion and have discussed pros and cons of both sides.

My gf did just say she'd be open to just being religiously married rather than legally married though so hey win win if I want to go that route

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity