advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you really want to be a freak??? Really...?

" I don't have friends who's only interests are about there body building". That's was you saying this and then you proceed to name drop these guys? LOL.
Look, your a smart guy, you know what you clearly put in print. Some times it sucks to put yourself in a corner. We all have done it. Continue to spin your spin, it will all go away. You turn this around and say I'm saying everyone of your customers are retards? I.M.O. reading between the lines, someone here has.

So post your post and get in the last word. I'll sleep just fine tonight.

CG

By "only" he clearly means there is almost nothing else in these people's relative worlds. His naming of friends in this business was immediately followed with non-bodybuilding talking points with his friends. The points you are making are based on misinterpretations or your own arguments are simply taking a general comment and snowballing it into gold-digging Harvard grad and others.

Honestly you just seem to bee in a bad mood CG. lol

I know it's popular to say "screw women, I do this for me", but any single male here would be lying if they said they would still take training just as seriously if women suddenly became extinct.

Your wrong bout that, an I ain't lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most everyone is wrong lol... I have 2 sisters I am very close with an they are very very attractive. One of my sisters was going to be a Dallas cowboy cheerleader. Both have bachelors degrees, one is a nurse the other is an accountant. My sisters both agree an tell me, "most women don't marry for looks or money or assets, all women want is someone they can be 100% comfortable with that will listen to them , care for them, an put them before the other person". They said the fact is most women are lonely, and when they find someone who can meet these criteria most chances they will marry them if asked. They said women will settle because most are lonely an women desire affection of all things in the world.

But aside from that, women are attracted to all different men, Like Bio said different strokes for different folks. My ex gf for instance, (I broke up with her btw) she says she can never date a guy that isn't a gorilla(her own words) ever since dating me, she said she isn't attracted to any guy that isn't huge.

Sometimes women's attraction changes by the people they are around. It correlates with the affection thing. You show affection and then you are now an attraction.

Or I may be talking out of my ass

I've noticed now that I'm a little older, ALL WOMEN, remember I said WOMEN not girls, all of them are all over me every where I go, but all the girls my age are still looking for a guy that looks like a BOY... I get Women 30-40yrs old hitting on me everyday, there isn't one I have talked to that doesn't look at me in an attracted way or hits on me. But at school all the girls my age are scared to even sit by me. I think that once women have been married is when they truly realize what they want.

But what do I know I'm a 24yr old meathead, who doesn't have an Instagram(Dante) cause Instagay is for chicks. I have an Xbox One

But aside from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are no longer obsessed with size, it's obvious. When I did the JrUsa's last year that was it for me and now I look at it from a totally differrent perspective too.....I only went on bodybuilding trips, either to compete, or watch a competition, and not once did I go on a trip with Amy to anything else.....seemed perfectly acceptable to me at the time bc that's all I was willing to spend money on....I went to Charlotte and stayed at the Omni this weekend, and watched the fireworks....I looked at Amy and said "Holy shit this is the first non bb trip we have ever been on...now I see wtf you were talking about when you said you wanted to do something fun"

This kind of makes me sad to think for 6 years it consumed my life and bank account. Now I see what you guys were saying when you encouraged guys to have balance in their lives....I now do trt and work out 3 to 4 times a week for an hour, and am really enjoying life to its fullest.

I think about how you have preached heath and longevity and wished I had listened to you years ago. This sport needs more responsible figures like you. I hope one day another member will say to me, "I used to do high dose but thanks to you I stopped that madness and now feel healthy, and have some money in the bank too."

Be glad it only consumed 6 years of your life my friend, it consumed nearly 30 of mine. I have been pretty fortunate professionally and can honestly say had I not squandered countless money on bodybuilding drugs and supps I could easily have retired already....pretty freaking sad ... I used to say I don't regret any of it but I do and that's a fact. However lets face it when we are in that moment no matter how long that moment lasts we are simply not hearing any logic at all. I mean seriously we are talking about a sport that will lead less than 1% to an income that is even reasonable. All for what? a shortened lifespan and being able to claim some sort of pseudo accomplishment because we absorbed enough hormones to be bigger than everyone else? Life is a strange animal and I guess sometimes we just can't see the forest for the trees.

It should be a hobby for most people. Some get more into their hobbies than others, but if you love your hobby then you should not regret spending money on the thing you love. Without that hobby would you truly be happy? I have money to pay bills and go on vacation and buy supps but I'm not loaded but I am happy

futurefreak7 gets hit on all the time everywhere he goes!
id like to see some pics, see what all women seem to find irresistable.

By "only" he clearly means there is almost nothing else in these people's relative worlds. His naming of friends in this business was immediately followed with non-bodybuilding talking points with his friends. The points you are making are based on misinterpretations or your own arguments are simply taking a general comment and snowballing it into gold-digging Harvard grad and others.

Honestly you just seem to bee in a bad mood CG. lol

If I did take it out of context and fail to see this, then I owe everyone an apology. Flowers or chocolate Dante?

CG

futurefreak7 gets hit on all the time everywhere he goes!
id like to see some pics, see what all women seem to find irresistable.

He posted a pic a couple days ago. Dude is jacked.

Want the girls dropping their jaw when you walk in the room? Want the guys saying WTF when they see you? Want her down on her knees in front of you telling you how hot your abs look before she takes you in her mouth?

Is this serious? It's the ramblings of an idiot.

or someone who is also homosexual lol if he cares about other men 's opinion lmao or maybe he is a midget lol

" I don't have friends who's only interests are about there body building". That's was you saying this and then you proceed to name drop these guys? LOL.
Look, your a smart guy, you know what you clearly put in print. Some times it sucks to put yourself in a corner. We all have done it. Continue to spin your spin, it will all go away. You turn this around and say I'm saying everyone of your customers are retards? I.M.O. reading between the lines, someone here has.

So post your post and get in the last word. I'll sleep just fine tonight.

CG

What the? I named people you would know because you surely wouldnt know my personal friends named Vince and John. The people named above for the most part are not individuals whose whole life is bodybuilding. You seem to have an axe to grind with me here. You are going thru blanket sentences with needle nose pliers and a microscope. Im afraid to leave any more blanket statements on this thread because you will misconstrue it to believe I truly hate blankets, towels, and comforters. Im out on this thread. "spin" "corner" "reading between the lines"....Jesus what is this a political conspiracy? Its about bodybuilders/women.....how bout this: You are right and I am wrong.
I dont care nearly enough about this topic that I can so easily say that, and will save anyone reading from this grind. I am exiting out of this one.

If I did take it out of context and fail to see this, then I owe everyone an apology. Flowers or chocolate Dante?

CG

Im torn....if i say flowers you are going to insinuate that I think all bodybuilders are shrinking violets and pussies. If i say chocolate you are going to insinuate Im using "chocolate" to subconsciously get people to buy chocolate protein from TN. Im screwed either way.

And drunk chicks will sleep with most anyone

I also will add....When it comes to real Hot Women, personality is very overrated!!!:D

Last edited:
I also will add....When it comes to real Hot Women, personality is very overrated!!!:D
Ha ha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Im torn....if i say flowers you are going to insinuate that I think all bodybuilders are shrinking violets and pussies. If i say chocolate you are going to insinuate Im using "chocolate" to subconsciously get people to buy chocolate protein from TN. Im screwed either way.

CG - you gotta admit this is pretty witty... :yeahthat:

Lets face it guys - we are all pretty f'ed up... Seriously though - if any man can put in a box "what a woman wants" - that man will unlock the mysteries of the universe...

I think that the two of you were not really that far apart in your thinking. I am not smart enough to put my reasoning for thinking that into words - but in my head it makes sense..

SHIT !!! Your on to me! lol

CG

I think this post got taken way out of context it was a drunk guy that is breaking down from pinning planning meals and going to the gym that obviously couldnt get girls and was insucure before he started lifting so hes scared to quit and cant hardly hang on to keep going all in all its a guy breaking down looking for comfort or motivation

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws