advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you really want to be a freak??? Really...?

Well initial attraction most times is physical but unless you're just out to get laid and move on, there better be some depth, humor, intelligence, etc.

Absolutely! I find as I get older those things mean a heck of a lot more.
The key things I look carefully for are honesty, and depth. Will she accept me as I am with all my flaws. I'm looking for unconditional love. I know I have a lot of obsessive traits and insecurities but that's who I am. I'm not going to change for anyone.

Well initial attraction most times is physical but unless you're just out to get laid and move on, there better be some depth, humor, intelligence, etc.

The key things I look carefully for are honesty, and depth. Will she accept me as I am with all my flaws. I'm looking for unconditional love. I know I have a lot of obsessive traits and insecurities but that's who I am. I'm not going to change for anyone.

Actually, when you reach my age, depth, humor and intelligence is the ONLY thing left.

I had a very attractive girl ask me to rate her on a scale of 1-10. I told her she was a 5. She got really upset and asked why a 5. I told all chicks are a 5 until they open their mouth. After an hour of conversation, you may rate higher or lower.

Ok I can't take it anymore. You do this ALL THE TIME. It's "You're", not "your."

;)

I.M.O. You should work more at building your body and not checking members spelling and grammar. Bet your finger are in great shape. Can ya take that?

CG

Last edited:
I.M.O. You should work more at building your body and not checking members spelling and grammar. Bet your finger are in great shape. Can ya take that?

CG

Wow, did you really get offended at something so trivial and light hearted?

Last edited:
futurefreak7 gets hit on all the time everywhere he goes!

id like to see some pics, see what all women seem to find irresistable.

Hey I ain't gonna lie I'm a good looking motherfucker lol after you see a pic of me dressed you might be changing your facebook pic to one of them rainbow backgrounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know, this could go around and around. Being abscessed with fitness or how you look in the mirror has nothing to do with general I.Q. Given the choice, I'll take the girl that doesn't know the presidents name but truly loves me instead of the Harvard grad that dates me because I'm loaded. "guilty as charged". Funny how you pic and chose the friends you have? Dante, it was the very people you condemn and look down upon now that put your ass on the map. It's these health conscious retards that pay your bills! Wow that stung. Ouch! How is the weather up in that ivory town buddy?

Down here It's going to rain elite (high protein) piss turning into a heavy, steamy clowd pattern.

CG

I think you're taking what he's saying the wrong way. It is one thing to take the bodybuilding lifestyle seriously, while still having diverse interests and a correctly prioritized life vs. the serious bodybuilder who engages in nothing but bodybuilding and places it above all else.

It is also one thing to be a serious bodybuilder who earns a good living from the sport/industry vs. someone who gets nothing out of bodybuilding other than big muscles. The first is justifiable, as bodybuilding becomes both a passion as well as a means to an end. The later is far more difficult to justify, as it provides little other than personal satisfaction.

I think most would agree that those who have little to no interests outside of this sport aren't the healthiest people, nor the most desirable to be around long-term--unless one happens to be the same way.

I think this post got taken way out of context it was a drunk guy that is breaking down from pinning planning meals and going to the gym that obviously couldnt get girls and was insucure before he started lifting so hes scared to quit and cant hardly hang on to keep going all in all its a guy breaking down looking for comfort or motivation

He's happily married with children, multiple business owner, and a very decent, stable guy. The article was written for entertainment when he was drunk (not a common occurrence). The point here is that your conclusions are inaccurate.

Last edited:
Well heck. It sure has gotten alot of attention here and its good to know the truth behind the creator. I guess not everything is what it seems because i feel of this was a true story i would have been close but thanks for clarifying

HeavyIron is one of the bests on the internet. I'd rather read his posts than posts of everyone who criticized him in this thread. Too bad out of all his great informational posts, this one had to be singled out.

There are a lot of truthful words here. All people who want to
be greater than just “guys who lying on the couch” become a freak. If you know what i mean

looking good for the ladies is a pleasant side effect. Anyone here actually care about body-building? If there was no girls, how many would still suppliment, train and eat clean? a few. alternative guys I guess.

HeavyIron is one of the bests on the internet. I'd rather read his posts than posts of everyone who criticized him in this thread. Too bad out of all his great informational posts, this one had to be singled out.

he's a 'has been' who never actually was

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner