• Yes, Both

Votes: 144 40.8%
  • Just arms

Votes: 86 24.4%
  • Just legs

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
chest and stomach. Arms and legs were a pain in the ass and took too long

Shave my chest and arms when they get too hairy, shave my legs for a contest.

I cant reach my hairy ass and other hard to reach areas so i use hair removal cream too. (too much detail...)

Just thought i would throw this in there: LEG WAXING IS PAINFUL.

Sensitive Nair is LEGIT for Butt and crack hair. Just apply and wipe that shit off a few min later.

just trim with clippers. very short. gotta stay looking clean

I think all the gear I have used has given me the hairiest chest and stomach as well as a super thick beard (that I know). Right now I just let it all grow out. My legs and arms arnt that Hairy. I only shave my shoulders upper arms and back.

My lady loves my hair.

I always shaving chest and arms at home but in some places on my face I did laser epilation, to make my beard look perfect as I also work in Kotor andmeet a lot of people.

If you want the hair to come off fast, use this cream called Magic. Apply on dry skin. Wait about 5 minute, hop in shower and wipe the hair off..

Neither but I have been shaving my back since I been a kid. Girls friends are always a big help in this. Shit gets so uncomfortable when the back hair grows out.

I can't stand shaving down myself. It is too tedious. I'd rather have someone to do it for me. Had Lasering done on lower lats and traps started a few years ago and as needed going forward.

Used to be clean shaven when I was a muscle dancer in clubs all the time. That was a job.

I try to but man when I’m on a lot of hormones like right now my hair grows ridiculously fast so I really only shave everything when I have some free time or if I’m going out where I know I’m going to be walking around with my shirt off

If I don’t shave for awhile then when I finally do I get crazy rashes but if I stay on at least once a week I’m good. But I’m a hairy fuck like literally look like a chimp if I let it go and that was before gear l, gear made it even faster.

I shaved my arms a few times and had a couple of laser hair removal treatments done on them. I gotta say I liked it! Since then I’ve let it all grow back and those two treatments didn’t really reduce it too much. I still have about 10 treatments left in my package and I’m pretty sure even after those my lower arms will still have a good amount of hair. It takes forever for the hair to grow back after a laser treatment and it’s nice for a good month!

I shaved my arms a few times and had a couple of laser hair removal treatments done on them. I gotta say I liked it! Since then I’ve let it all grow back and those two treatments didn’t really reduce it too much. I still have about 10 treatments left in my package and I’m pretty sure even after those my lower arms will still have a good amount of hair. It takes forever for the hair to grow back after a laser treatment and it’s nice for a good month!
So worth the time and money or no?

So worth the time and money or no?
I got a decent deal on the treatments because they were running a special at the time. Basically like $60 a treatment but you gotta leave a tip too! Now that I’ve experienced it and know what it’s like I would just describe it as another form of epilation. Less painful than waxing, but doesn’t hit all the hairs every time. If you go into it thinking you’re gonna be hairless forever afterwards then I think it would be a disappointment. I’m gonna finish up my package and see what it’s like about 6 months after. From what they told me, the crank up the juice later in the treatments so it may be more effective when they do that. Right now, my hairs are so thick and dark that it might be pretty painful and do too much damage if they cranked it up that high.

I shave everything but my legs. Everything else gets too hairy to not be able to anymore lol!

I shave arms Bc my tattoo sleeves look best clean.

My chest, back, and down under I use trimmers. My wife prefers me not to be a hairy beast.

I grow hair everywhere except my head.

Shave everything but my skull, we’ll I get a chic to do my back so I don’t shave it but it gets shaved. I think besides the look it’s the best clean/exfoliation one can get.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member