Votes: 114 32.4%
  • Yes, Both

Votes: 144 40.9%
  • Just arms

Votes: 85 24.1%
  • Just legs

Votes: 9 2.6%

• Total voters
never will shave legs. might do arms if they get big enough. wife doesn't like shaved look

I dont shave i veet... u cant leave it on to long or it burns the sensitive areas bad.... fried nipples and ball sack what little i have left after 5years on test... I dont like hair on my body except for facial hair. makes me feel dirty plus my girl likes it....

I shave.everything.

I`m ok with arm/leg hair BUT my wife just waxed the back door...AHHHH!!! No more poop covered tail. Say what you want it is still 100 degrees outside here, it makes a difference.

I'm 45 now, I started shaving my arms at 18, and sometimes my legs. I get so sick of it!

i shave everything but my head and pits with a #1 guard every 2-3 weeks.

Hair's a BITCH! I shave my head, my arms, my sack, my legs sometime, trim my nose hair. . . oh yeah and my hairy asshole. I sure as hell wish there was a way to make hair stop growing. FAWK!

The part i hate the worst is when the hair starts to grow back in the ass crack then i got my fingers up my butt all day itching. its only for a few days but on those hot days... Fuck!
After i veet i like the way my skin looks... I only have to do it every other week. I dont like shaving gives me razor burn hair removal products are so much better...
Yes im totally metro sexual..... nose hairs and ear hair. I hate talking to somebody and u see there nose hair like down to there bottom lip. Especially in the winter time then u get to see lil drops of snot juice hanging on for dear life... its sick when im try n to eat something *just a visual thought that went thru my head* ear hair too... are people not aware when they look in the mirror that they have a bush growing on the side of there head. I mean u have to do a little bit of maintenence especially when your get n older.
The worst yet are the old ladies. I seen one at walmart the other day... She had her make up on so i know she was in the mirror but the hair growing on her upper lip ears and nose... omg it just made me giggle to myself

Last edited:
I totally understand shaving if you compete, since it shows off the muscles and cuts so much better.

For a non competitor like myself, I just can't do it. I use a trimmer on my chest because it is just nasty if I don't, but I refuse to give into the metro androgynous man thing. I think too many men are giving women what they want, which is hairless non-manly men.
Reading what I wrote sounds rude, I don't mean offense to any shavers.
It's just that for me, I can't do it.... I have to be hairy... like a caveman.
Its probably ok for me because I am not handsome like Elvia (he's the one with the handsome pic, right? or am I thinking of someone else?).

If I was a pretty fella I might consider it. I think I look ok, as in handsome for a guy in cellblock-D, but I'm not turning any heads at the beach with my face.
I'm a nose job and 2" of height away from a 7 or 8 I think, lol.

fuck no. if anything i'll trim my chest hair bu thats it

Shaving everything except for legs. Competing turns you into a lil bitch lol.

I only shave my arms, great look and feel. Too much work to shave legs, only If I was doing a show I would.

Ive been shaving my chest/stomach/down under for years. About once a week. By then im getting furry. Just recently started shaving thighs. Damn impossible to get it all though.. i always miss some lol. I dont have much hair on my arms, which is odd because im a hariy motherfucker everywhere else.. no hair on my bis/tris basically and very little and lighter colored on forearms. Quite a bit on my calves but i like it so i dont wanna shave it

I trim my legs and shave the arms. Still uncomfortable shaving the legs totally.

I shave it all...

Me too, I go through Gillette fushions like I'm flushing money down the toilet. I need to buy that or Mach 3's in bulk. Some on tell me when there's a sale.

Me too, I go through Gillette fushions like I'm flushing money down the toilet. I need to buy that or Mach 3's in bulk. Some on tell me when there's a sale.

Go to the big retail outlets, By the way I shave Everythang every 5th Day and I exfoliate and use a quality Shave Gel such as Nivea.

Last edited:
Bald as an eagle, 'cept lots of hair on my head. My girl loves it and women at the gym seem to take kindly to the look as well. So I guess it's fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131