over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you show your size at the gym?

I wear layers of baggy workout clothes for comfort reasons and my joints. I peal as needed to keep cool. I'm more linebacker built, not ripped at all. For those that are jacked & shredded, " rock it if ya got it " i say.

Fitted tshirts in the gym. Not mega-tight like I borrowed it from my lil brother though. I like to be able to see muscles flexing, but don't like to look like I'm showing off. Same thing when I'm in regular clothes. Snug/fitted, but not "hey look at me" kind of clothes.

I like loose, comfortable clothes to train. Not a fan of tight clothes anywhere, but especially at the gym.

LOL at some of you guys "i don't want to be in a tank top cause i don't want to show off" or "people will say im on steriods"...LOL

Im in a sport where i am required to get up on a bright lighted stage in front of hundreds of people in my underwear (actually something way smaller than my normal underwear). so a tank top and baggy pants in the gym is like being fully covered to me :p

shorts and tees.........they're comfy and when the tee gets a lil sweaty it kinda of clings to ya physique really showing off all those "knots" and "bumps":D.....I rock a wife-beater every blue moon just to stroke my ego and give the haters something to hate about....

I sweat like a pig so its mainly tank tops for me. I really don't care what people think at the gym.

for me, less is best lol.

some sort of sleeveless and shorts.

a) feel too constrained in a shirt.... let alone a sweatshirt... fck that.

b) better mind-muscle connection when i can physically see my muscle when lifting/contracting/etc

Why do people here complain about certain discussion threads started about training, diet and general posts on bodybuilding topics yet goofy threads like this are 5 pages long? Do threads like this really belong on a board like this? I can see on bodybuilding.com maybe.

Why do people here complain about certain discussion threads started about training, diet and general posts on bodybuilding topics yet goofy threads like this are 5 pages long? Do threads like this really belong on a board like this? I can see on bodybuilding.com maybe.

Lol! Some truth to the statement, but i think we talk about serious WAY MORE than that rookie board.

All good brother. Just having fun!

I do the "does this make me look fat" test before I leave for the gym, thats how I decide lol

Man I just grab whatever I feel like wearing, tees some days, tanks some days, compression shirts other. I mostly train at a gym full of meatheads so I've seen it all! Even seen a guy working out in his posing trunks one day!

at my gym it is usually the young ones that like to show off their size or what they think is their size.

I am there to train not to show off to others or girls. I am happily married and don't need any of that.

I wear a lose sweater or t-shirt and a cap to hide my face. The hat is so if someone is trying to talk to me I can just ignore them and train. I do offer advice to the ones that ask me so I am not totally rude :)

i dont see a point in killin myself w diet n exercise n payin $$$ for supps if i cant show off what i got, girls do it so why cant we? :D

wear loose cloths dont like showing wht i hv, nor gving advice when i know ther not going to do em right and work hard to get wher u need to be,nor do i like to see guys posing after every set,just want to get in get out,no nonsince crap.if u want to b pretty plz dont do so in fornt of me

I thought flexing your muscle during and after exersize was great for bringing out extra detail and mind into muscle...seems to work for me..TRY working out blindfolded!!

basics

pretty basic here.. . usually shorts in the summer and a tee, or a tank

winter time... baggy pants and a t

all my "gym" shirts, have holes in the front same spot on everyone... gotta love old equipment, with frayed cables LOL

gotta say... doesn't bother me what folks wear
of course, the 95lbers that come in with a cocky attitude, with the super tight shirts or al bundy tanks is crazyyyyy

i think it's the attitude that drives me up the wall...

LOL! ok.. done ranting -totalrecall54

all my "gym" shirts, have holes in the front same spot on everyone... gotta love old equipment, with frayed cables LOL

LOL same here. Never really thought about it though. Gotta love the random equipment with blood allover it from 20 years ago too.

As far as clothes.. I like to see what Im working on. Im not under the illusion that Im a jacked up badass but it is somewhat motivating for me.

I dont even like wearing shoes if I dont have to. Thankfully my gym is completely empty 90% of the time so it doesnt really matter. When the college volleyball chicks show up then everyone suddenly goes into hyper- 'lift as heavy as you can' mode :D lol

its funny when the people starting useless threads on the forum complaining about the forum actually comment in the other useless threads and fuel them on :D

(cough bboy cough :D)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner