over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you show your size at the gym?

Does it matter?? Are you at the gym for a fashion statement or to show off?? I workout for my personal satisfaction and dont care what anyone has to say or what there opinion is!! I cant stand those guys that walk around wearing Smeediums, yes that is a word, its a guy wearing a small shirt when he should have on a medium, come on.. put down the innertube, your not bowlegged, walk normal, and workout.. stop looking at yourself in the mirrior.. and lift the dam weight!!

I wear what I want to wear
It depends on my mood
Screw everyone else- I do what makes me happy

I wear whatever I feel like wearing! If I feel like taking my shirt off and wearing my wife beater, I do... If I feel like keeping my shirt on, I'll do that too. Cracks me up how insecure other men are, Why would anyone care what another man wants to wear to the gym? Or get mad because he's bigger and looks better and shows it.... Then you'll have to ask yourself why you workout in the first place. I know, It's for yourself and nothing else... RIGHT! :rolleyes:

If you have a nice physique, let people see it. If you don't, don't.

Mostly it's either semi-obese guys or toothpicks walking around in tanktops, in fact I can remember ever seeing only one nice tanktop-physique. (Europe where bodybuilding is less prevalent obviously)

I wear whatever is comfortable, temperature wise. Also, once you reach a certain point/size its not a matter of showing off or hiding your size. Its gonna show now matter what you wear.

BC

LOl I dress the same in and out of the gym. T-shirt either way unless I'm actually going out.

right now im about 15 weeks out from my first comp, album wearing sweatshirts everyday to keep covered up but when I'm closer like 8-10 weeks out I'll prolly wear a lot of tanks to start seeing the muscles moving more.

Always the same for me. T-shirt, usually sleeveless, and shorts. If it's cold I keep a sweatshirt on until I'm warmed up. It's not really a matter of showing off or not, it's more a matter of what's comfortable to work out in. I don't know how some of you guys work out in pants and three layers of shirts...I get way too hot for that. These under armour sleeveless tee's have become a favorite of mine recently. They're cut loose, but no sleeves to keep you cool.

Attachments

• 1201083-001.jpg
    1201083-001.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 429
I always were tanks.Seeing the muscle ingorge with blood and veins popping everywere is motivating..The less clothes the better..I'd train like arnold if allowed! Clothes were made for fat people by fat people, unless your covering bloat + acne whats the point of clothes??
LOL my thoughts exactly, I wear a tank top everyday in the gym winter or summer.

always hide it.....can't stand the arrogant dicks strutting around in tank tops even when it's 10 degrees outside. they think all the women are impressed with them when in reality they attract gay men.

I know the feeling but I actually wear a baggy under armour t and baggy basketball shorts for a some what conservative look LMAO. the heat gear t's are amazing at wicking sweat, keeping dry and cool. I wont lie, If I have a good pump going and feeling a little cocky I might let the sleeves slide up around mid bi/tri level to show the goods momentarily. I stand out like sore thumb anyway, being 6'4 and all, and now that im wanting to climb back up to 270+, I dont cared to get asked about my training routine etc. I lift before work and am on a fairly strict time schedule....

YouTube - Typical Day at the Gym 3

YouTube - Typical day at the gym

LOL my thoughts exactly, I wear a tank top everyday in the gym winter or summer.
yup, me too. If you actually put the time in, day in and day out, then why not show it off? whats next, people wanting to wear shirts and pants to the beach too? too many h8ters..... thats ALL it boils down to. Kinda reminds me of Dave Chappelle, in one of his skits, "the player h8ters ball". That was funny as hell

I don't give a rats ass about fashion, both inside and outside the gym.
I always wear shorts and a T-shirt when I train, regardless of weather. I can't stand having long sleeves or pants on while training, my body temp runs really hot.

I have no problem with people wearing tank tops or things like that, especially in a gym. We're all there to get big and ripped, why not show what you've built.
It's one thing to be an ego maniac, its an entirely different thing to show what you've got. Hiding a great physique under clothes all the time is like an artist keeping his paintings in the closet.

Same, not only is it motivating to see the muscle working, it can help with form. I like to be able to see when my shoulders are doing in the mirror on some things for example, so I can see if they are even.

i always wear pretty baggy t-shirts unless its an arm day. in that case i wear the 1 baggy Nike Dryfit sleeveless shirt i have. im really trying to bring up my arms so i at least want to see what im working. btw, they arent that big :eek:

t Shirt & sweat pants for me. But its kinda hard to hide your size when you're built like a freaking fridge. Only time i get stared at really is when i spend 20 min walking around the gym stealing all the 45lb plates on deadlift day. :cheek:-sm

edit: in b4 strong post to join date ratio. lol

It dependz. . .

When I'm listening to Korn on my iPod, I rock my Korn shirt.

When I'm listening to Godsmack on my iPod, I rock my Godsmack shirt.

When I'm listening to Insane Clown Posse, I rock my Insane Clown Posse shirt.

This is a joke y'all. I don't listen to any of those bands. Never have, never will. hAHAHahahAhAHa.

Start off with big shirt or sweatshirt, then as my muscles warm-up, I may peel to a cut off or tank see how the muscle is contracting, then all of sudden the workout is over, then back to big shirt or sweatshirt...so not much peel time:)

But, I do agree seeing the muscle can help with the mind/muscle contraction/connection at times!

After my first year of n00b gains, I totally rocked punk rock tees with the sleeves left at home (to show off my 14.5 inch gunz).

Only if I'm training at the Golds on Stephanie so I fit in over there..... :D

I have trained there.. ... I even tryed kickn the fkn heavy bag after my work out.. LOL....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws