over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you show your size at the gym?

90% of the time it is just a tshirt. I normally just grab whatever is next in the drawer, some shirts are L some XL. L is starting to get pretty damn tight, got a lot of comments lately. I do own a sleeveless and a tank, but only wear them if they are on top of the pile LOL

Also, my gym doesn't have A/C, so in the hot, humid Iowa summers I sometimes go shirtless, regardless of of how pale and bloated I am!

X2

only if the gym is empty... i'll peel off

i'll had to change gyms alot due to the fact
once everybody knows the phyique your carrying
nowwwww....comes the questions....the constant stareing
......constant interupptions.....constant aas questions
....then your known as the gym juicehead.......then you got LE
asking you were to buy

fuck that

i try to be the biggest dickhead in there:D
that way none of this happens

dont worry.....it comes easy for me:eek:

lmao so true!

I cant stand when guys were tiny shorts or spandex, sorry but seeing your man sandwich when you bend over makes me sick. I also being in vegas cant stand dudes that lift in affliction or those 50 dollar tshirts. Its a damn gym not the club.

wear

Being a athlete my whole life I stick with a few options and yes all baggy.:cool:

Summer:
Bball Shorts, nice running shoes, xxl/xl t-shirt, and xxl/xl t-shirt with under armor tight long sleeve breathable shirt under my xxl/xl t-shirt.

Winter:
80% of the time black jogging/running pants. 20% time shorts depending how cold of a day.
Hoodies xl/xxl with my teams repping, sweat shirt with t-shirt over it or just sweat shirt xl/xxl.
Always running shoes year round.

I usually wear shirts that would be looked at as sports related.

I buy shirts new then I saw once they pass the new stage I toss them in my wear to gym closet area. The endless cycle...hahah.

But i like to look like a bball player who works the weights hard.:cool:

X2

only if the gym is empty... i'll peel off

i'll had to change gyms alot due to the fact
once everybody knows the phyique your carrying
nowwwww....comes the questions....the constant stareing
......constant interupptions.....constant aas questions
....then your known as the gym juicehead.......then you got LE
asking you were to buy

fuck that

i try to be the biggest dickhead in there:D
that way none of this happens

dont worry.....it comes easy for me:eek:

Man, I get this same shit and I'm half the size you are. I can't imagine the comments I'd get if I was actually a big dude :rolleyes:

Bodybuilding is almost like some sort of taboo in my area. I live in a small town in the Midwest (about 40,000 ppl) and there is NO ONE that body builds.

I recently started working at a gym to get the free membership and now another guy that is a "trainer" there thinks we're buddy buddy. I decided to be nice and have a conversation with him while I was doing my workout (I NEVER take my headphones out) and the second conversation we had he's asking me about steroids. His exact comment was "I've heard about you, theres no need to hide it from me, I dont have a big mouth". LOL fucking idiot

No more nice guy here.

For me, once some crazy vascularity starts showing itself, its time to put on the long sleeves.

Personally

i like to teae myself. I start with as many layers as possible, i normally look li8ke the little kid in the snow suit in Christmas Story, then i tantalizingly peel one layer away each set until i am doing squats in my posing trunks=-)

But seriously, i wear what ever is clean in my drawer the night before when i pack. I normally have a tank top on but thats more habut than anything else. Sometimes i strip down to it, other times i dont.

At Gold's Venice? Yeah right lol

I'm 6'2" 265, which might be impressive somewhere else, but I'm just another schlep there. I hate it because people always ask where I played football. on any day you will see 4-5 pros, national competitors, Charles glass, etc etc etc.. So yeah, I stay covered up because I ain't shit in there

Last edited:
I totally agree with you Tenny! Man when I peeled off getting ready for Nationals this past year people would like swarm around me the next time they saw me..I even had one person pull my earphone out of my ear when I was doing curls lol! Thank goodness for him I was not in too bad of a no carb mood..but all in all the attitude of some people in the gyms today leave me covering up in super baggy clothes and such...such a shame the only time I can appreciate my physique is not in the gym!

I will say I tried wearing a hoodie once, but where I am 5'2 and am around 200 in the offseason it makes me look way too big so that got scratched quickly :)

Dont know if anybody posted this yet but i wear short shorts on leg days!!! Like 4 or 5 inches above the knees!! Lol! I hate wear long shorts or pants on leg days.

For upper body, regular t shirt(not too baggy or too tite) When no ones around, once in a blue moon ill wear a cut off or tank. But thats every once in a blue moon.

Do any of you give much thought to what other dudes are wearing really..? :D:D
I don't recall that it has ever crossed my mind ever...

its all tempature related for me. I don't mean the weather. When I am cold I have 2-3 layers on a string tank, t-shirt and sweatshirt. I peal as necessry.

very baggy, i like to stay covered up. XXL or even XXXL tshirts sometimes. but it has backfired, a lot of peeps say im 'huge' (215 pounds is hardly huge) but i guess i fit my shirts well.

Just regular old T-shirt and baggy shorts for me... once in awhile a sleeveless shirt if I leaned up near showtime

i use to show ym size off wen i first started using AAS coz i was so proud n exctied about ur results

but after few cycles and then started blasting and cruising i just started covering up since i noticed i was getting wayyyy to much attention

best move i made was going froma recreational gym to a solely bodybuilding gym

people would look at you, but the fact that half the people in the gym are juicing no one really judges and you become friends with almost anyone since theyre there for the same reason you are

usually a XXL t shirt is great, isnt baggy but just sits comfortable

plus ive always found that it doesnt matter wat i wear, its fukin obvious im juicing

whatever free shirts I get!:headbang:

Jblack;929004 "I even had one person pull my earphone out of my ear when I was doing curls lol! Thank goodness for him I was not in too bad of a no carb mood.."

:eek: I cant imagine... Fukn a... When Im lo carb especially 1st week, I am a maniac on the road. No road rage but swearing alot.. LOL

Worst I had was heavy close grip bench some kid asking why I was doing it that way, 3 reps in to 12... :mad:

Dont know if anybody posted this yet but i wear short shorts on leg days!!! Like 4 or 5 inches above the knees!! Lol! I hate wear long shorts or pants on leg days.

For upper body, regular t shirt(not too baggy or too tite) When no ones around, once in a blue moon ill wear a cut off or tank. But thats every once in a blue moon.

ive been searching for short shortz for awhile ahhahaha, i just pull my shit up high, tuck my shirt in and squat, you are right, so hot and bothersome with longer shorts, fuck them

this is the beauty of getting up at 4am and lifting at 5am....very few people and they are always the same folks, usually mid life folks,,,,they leave you alone, they do their thing,,,,mean while im the younger one, usually alone in the free weight section i wear tanktop on chest/back day and cut offs on leg and arms day.....i did that at any point in my life, because i do this for myself , and covering up is just so sad. makes no sense to be humble and not a show off with all that shit we have to do, and you get an hour or so of your fucking glory everyday, how awesome is that and you wanna cover it up....so you can show it to the audience 5 min on the stage? i will take everyday ego trip vs humble bs.

ahahha no im smaller than all of you i dont give a shit, i like my body so i dont have to cover up.

covered most of the time. I like to stay hot and my joints feel better that way.
I never really thought about dress to impress in the gym. I could not care less.

I don't know how any of you can be motivated to train wearing a baggy shirt or a sweatshirt or something. I need to see the muscle all pumped up. I wear wife beaters, sleeveless shirts that are somewhat tight, or tight t-shirts. People need to know what's up. None of this covering up bull$hit

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear