over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you show your size at the gym?

NotaDoctor

Registered
Funny question, do many of you where shirts that show your size or do you where shirts that hide it?

For me it depends on the Gym, I live in a big city and travel alot so I have multiple gym memberships. LA fitness I feel like I get to many looks, and not all good so I where shirts. I do Love Golds and never have that issue, alot of Big boys there.

..:rolleyes:

I hide under a compression shirt, baggy t-shirt and a sweat shirt over those 2 shirts most of the year. Then in summer were a tank top , short sleeve compression and baggy t-shirt.

I may show my size a few days in the summer just to let some know whats up who think they are something special always walking around in String Tanks even in the winter that there are other big dogs in the house that don't need to be attention whores.

At my university I don't show off my size, nor do I when I go anywhere else really.

The only place that I will wear a sleeveless is at my hometown gym(where I train during the summer) but that's because I know all the guys there and a lot of them compete on stage and we also sortof compete with each other while we're there.

But in normal gyms; I definately don't. Especially when I'm on cycle. People look at me like I'm a freak, even at 215lbs.

always hide it.....can't stand the arrogant dicks strutting around in tank tops even when it's 10 degrees outside. they think all the women are impressed with them when in reality they attract gay men.

always hide it.....can't stand the arrogant dicks strutting around in tank tops even when it's 10 degrees outside. they think all the women are impressed with them when in reality they attract gay men.

AHhaha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah good one

haha!
I'm always in a pretty big sweatshirt, sometimes with a hood on...

haha!
I'm always in a pretty big sweatshirt, sometimes with a hood on...

LOL... My wife tells me I look like Im FAT when I wear out sweat shirts... She competes in fitness and alway stays pretty fukn lean.. She just dosnt understand what it like to bulk up :D

I have this strange thing about "earning" the right to wear more revealing clothing. For example, I feel like if you have good calves, you have earned the right to wear shorts. Good upper legs, you have the right to wear short shorts. Good arms, fitted shirts. Etc.

Then, once you have earned the muscle group, I feel that it is a requirement to keep the muscle group by wearing those clothes each time. Idk, maybe it's weird, but I compare it to martial arts, like earning your blue belt, brown belt, and ultimately black belt.

Despite this philosophy, I also understand bundling up and covering with baggy sweaters, etc., especially when u want to train hard and not get any looks. I did this when I lived in the cold, but now I live where it's 65 degrees everyday in January, so bundling up is a little less practical.

To each his own, but I don't like when I see "look at me" bedazzled tank tops and other bullshit gym clothes worn to get attention. Your body should be the reason why people look, not your clothing. Just my two cents

I go to a couple different gyms, but usually it depends on what I am training. I have been known to break out the tanks for back or chest day, but never for legs. But the funniest was the other day I was training at my corporate gym with the manager of the gym and we were at the last set of cable flyes, right in front of the mirror. I pulled the shirt off to see the full contraction and he was like "dude put your shirt back on". Funny the only other person in the room at the time was a lady that I see all the time there and she didnt seem to mind. If you got it, its ok to show it sometimes under the right circumstances.

Besides, you always have room for improvement on your posing so put those mirrors to use! :p

In my gym I own and im alone tank top for sure. Once in a while in a big chain gym baggy all the way. My stregth will speak for itself. but no mater what if your built ya an tell no matter what.

I'm considerably smaller than many guys on this forum and yet I almost always wear at least a long-sleeve shirt when lifting.

i train at a power lifting gym, so if i came in wearing a tank top theyd call me a phaggot.

i always wear white foot locker t shirts, pretty baggy. i stay covered up most of the time. i call them big dog shirts:headbang:

I wear sleeveless t-shirts all year, but its never that cold in Vegas. I dont know how you guys can train all covered up. I dont think its really "showing off", its just easier to train in less clothes imo.

I wear sleeveless t-shirts all year, but its never that cold in Vegas. I dont know how you guys can train all covered up. I dont think its really "showing off", its just easier to train in less clothes imo.

don't you mostly stick to wearing the affliction t shirts?

i wear a baggy t-shirt and baggy jeans. yes jeans. if its cold out i wear a sweatshirt until i warm up. i look like a fat guy dressed like this but who cares

why jeans? they don't rip (hint to funny story if anyone cares). i wear my workout clothes into the gym and leave with them on. i dont bother changing i'm there to train

whatever is comfortable , and whatever I feel like wearing.

whatever is comfortable , and whatever I feel like wearing.

Exactly. I know back when I used to run cycles of AAS I was always hot as hell and sweating, so I would always wear a tank top to keep myself cool while exercising. I always felt constricted too when wearing a full t-shirt when I lift, so only tanks for me. Could care less what others think of me one way or the other, its all about comfort.

I always were tanks.Seeing the muscle ingorge with blood and veins popping everywere is motivating..The less clothes the better..I'd train like arnold if allowed! Clothes were made for fat people by fat people, unless your covering bloat + acne whats the point of clothes??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131