over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you sleep enough?

You need to adjust your estrogen level, otherwise it will affect your sperm quality and also has a bad influence for your fertility.Did you every try Clomid?

lol, not worried about fertility, im a 52 year old with a almost 5 year old, love her to death but that's all I want, I keep my estro in line now days and it leads to a much better well being, it dropped to low a little while back when I got some severely under dosed test

lol, not worried about fertility, im a 52 year old with a almost 5 year old, love her to death but that's all I want, I keep my estro in line now days and it leads to a much better well being, it dropped to low a little while back when I got some severely under dosed test

I guess your daughter must be very cute.You have an enviable family.
Health is the most important thing.You need to take more effort in it.Strong body can protect your 5 years old daughter.

Ditto (mostly). 51 w/ an 11 yo daughter. For many reasons we are not looking to have another. Mostly don't want to go through the diaper phase and sacrifice sleep for another 2 years again :). Although a couple of years ago my wife did say that she was OK with having another child, so long as I was willing to carry the child to term.... LOL

Thank you for this post Alliance! I was just talking about this with one of my MD friends recently. The science around sleep has always fascinated me.

I know this might be off topic...

Has anyone come across any studies showing (or any knowledge) that if GHB is used in a controlled fashion (NOT recreationally) we can accomplish more regenerative sleep in less time than say, 6-8 hrs?

I'm curious bc I remember hearing that somewhere and I can't find any studies that have been controlled in healthy humans.

A lot of the negative info I've found around the compound seem to be in recreational/uncontrolled/blackmarket settings and scenarios.

I've never really read "selfhacked" until today... I came across this article when trying to find pubmed studies around GHB. It has a lot of references on it in one place: https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/gamma-hydroxybutyrate/

What is your thoughts? Is it beneficial or Truly too dangerous? Again, I'm talking about non-recreational use.

Thank you for this post Alliance! I was just talking about this with one of my MD friends recently. The science around sleep has always fascinated me.

Has anyone come across any studies showing (or any knowledge) that if GHB is used in a controlled fashion (NOT recreationally) we can accomplish more regenerative sleep in less time than say, 6-8 hrs?

I'm curious bc I remember hearing that somewhere and I can't find any studies that have been controlled in healthy humans.

A lot of the negative info I've found around the compound seem to be in recreational/uncontrolled/blackmarket settings and scenarios.

I've never really read "selfhacked" until today... I came across this article when trying to find pubmed studies around GHB. It has a lot of references on it in one place: https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/gamma-hydroxybutyrate/

What is your thoughts? Is it beneficial or Truly too dangerous? Again, I'm talking about non-recreational use.

Not worth it. You can't stay on it for a very long time. You build a tolerance and require more for the same results. Not worth it considering how bad it will be to TRY to sleep without it.

As a Chinese, I think the risk outweigh the benefits if you use it for the seek of more regenerative sleep in less time. It has many uncontrollable factors and can be easily addicted. There might be other options. Sorry I know little about this. I think there might be some experienced guy to give you the answer.

Yeah I've come to the conclusion to pass on it. Such a shame. As the saying goes... if it's too good to be true.

Thanks for the responses nonetheless.

JT

Something I've been doing for the past 2 years, and it has changed my life dramatically.

I got sick one day, and decided to sleep in our guest bedroom so I wouldn't get my wife sick. I spent 3 days or so doing this and even though I was sick, I got some of my best sleep. I told my wife, and she also said she was getting great sleep. So we decided to continue sleeping in separate bedrooms, and it has been amazing ever since.

I chalked it up to the fact that when I sleep with her, I KNOW she's there, so I try not to move/disturb her. Which in turn, makes me restless, and I get shitty sleep. When I sleep by myself, I dont give af I roll all over, get all the covers, fart loud, get out - pee - fall back in bed. I'm ultra comfortable because I know i'm not disturbing anyone.

I found myself recovering MUCH faster. Not needing naps/feeling tired throughout the day. I can even workout 6-7 days a week and continue to feel fine/well rested/ready for the next workout.

I know it's not "normal" to not sleep with your spouse, but nothing we really do here is normal anyway. The benefits are far too great for me.

A little question, Will your affections for each other fade away if you and your wife sleep separately for a long time? In China when the couple have no feelings for each other then they do such thing.

Me and my wife both feel this way.

Sleeping in a different bed means we don't love each other? To us, that's just crazy. Why did anyone start sleeping in the same bed anyway? We're not superstitious or religious, so the decision to sleep separate was an easy one. If anything, we're closer together because shes not up all night listening to my snoring, and not getting proper sleep. It's just sleep... How we spend our days loving/showing affection for each other is what matters most.

I went through horrible psychotic withdrawal from ghb, I had to be put in 4 point restraints for several days completely out of my mind. Doctors thought I had done to much lsd. I was completely abusing it though. You can take it and sleep for three hours and feel like you slept best 8 of your life though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws