advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you still remember things that touched you the most?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
It has been several months since I join in PM family. But I’ve never seen any thread talk about girls or women before. I believe every strong and tough guy must have a soft heart. So I’m thinking about starting a thread like this.

What is the most impressive things your spouse or girlfriend or maybe ex has done to you that makes you deeply touched?

The first time a girl sucked my balls I was deeply touched and it changed my life for the better.

Yes, it happened over the weekend when I fucked this 31 year old. She would always complain about me not taking the time to chat with her on the phone every night, so I blocked her for good.

It sounds superficial....but for our last anniversary my wife actually did the research and bought me a new TAG as she knows I basically have two vices...cars and watches.

She was so proud when I opened it up to be able to tell me that she had bought it with her own money she had saved.

I on the other hand felt like an idiot as I had picked her up some "cheezy" jewelry box that I had engraved...but still cost me less than a $100.

Basically I would be what you consider a cheap guy...although I like to call it frugal. We still budget our household on what we made when we first got "real" jobs so long ago...which is about 30%-40% of what we actually bring in now.

The first time a girl sucked my balls I was deeply touched and it changed my life for the better.

I, myself, have a fear there will be an earthquake when my balls are in her mouth, and she’ll bite them off. Once a girl bit my dick while giving me road head.

I'm going to actually be serious here.

When I see someone young on a wheelchair, it really affects me, especially if they appear to be normal otherwise. Like, I know something must have happened to them that made them end up that way. It's always heartbreaking to see and makes me count my blessings. I couldn't imagine one minute being normal and the next, wheelchair bound for life.

My wife has done so many thanks to make me smile an touched my heart ,she is not a emtoionaly person but she does it for me
Example bad day at work worst day in years ,the woman was dressed in athong and teddy had 2 movies rented and my favorite food waiting for me when I got home
I was so touched I knew I'll be with this woman forever I would not be alive if not for her love
Now that's just o example o 1000-s she does for me I do love her unconditionally 16 years now and we have been to war with each other but we always got back and we knew were ment for each other

I'm going to actually be serious here.

When I see someone young on a wheelchair, it really affects me, especially if they appear to be normal otherwise. Like, I know something must have happened to them that made them end up that way. It's always heartbreaking to see and makes me count my blessings. I couldn't imagine one minute being normal and the next, wheelchair bound for life.

I do the same especially if I see a blind person. But at the same time I try to tell myself not to feel sorry for them as I simply don't know. In life many seem to have very little and are extremely happy. Whereas others seem to have everything they could ever want and they go and commit suicide. Many have internal battles and it often seems the more they have the more complex those internal battles can be.

my wife gave me a baby. thats pretty badass:cool:
my wife puts up with me, thats incredible:eek:
-F2S

She always tried her best to spend time with me, trying to make me happy.Her gentle and soft makes me feel really really comfortable.

There are testosterone threads... and there are E2 threads...

I dirty dicked a chick today and I dirty dicked two different chicks a couple weeks ago. Not proud of it but they show up and what am I supposed to do, not give them a good dicken?

Kinda felt bad about it after, more for myself and my dick than them.....touched me inside.

gentlemen!!!!

Maybe I shouldn't post this thread:banghead:

I respect what you were trying for. I wish I could give you a meaningful answer but I’ve been alone for at least a decade and those type of memories are lost in the either I’m sorry to say.

I’m not the only one in that boat and it shows in the answers your getting. It’s easier to try and deflect with a vulgar comment or attempt at humor than confront the absence of someone who effects our life like that. Or.. the pain and loss of someone who touched our lives like that is so great that we would rather deflect to an off hand comment because we are still hurting.

This isn’t a group of guys who like to freely admit to letting a woman in our lives that way. It’s not alpha. We have to appear emotionally distant and would never allow a woman to have the power to influence us. Rework the thread to ask how women have hurt you or broken your dreams financially or otherwise and the thread would go 10 pages in a day or two

Last edited:
You idiots realize that Alliance-Zoe is female?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131