advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you think HGH changes your physique forever?

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Some guys in my gym that are OFF HGH now for a long while after running it for like half a year claim that their physique has changed from running it for this periode, even after coming off it.

Do you guys agree/have the same experience? Or will it all be a waste if you come off it?

Sure. So has father time to though 🤔

I will tell you in about 6 months 😁 as I started but it seems logical as this is just next step in arsenal. Just like gear changed your physique from natural. But i can tell you for sure that first time in my life today i was on a scale and saw almost 100kg with veins on abs and this is what? 3 weeks with 1iu???? I went from 93,4 to 99.9 today with almost same condition.

You mean as long as you stay on it? I'm confused.
No, not just when I'm on HGH. I've used HGH for long stints and I've been off for long periods as well. No matter what I seem to keep a certain level of muscle mass regardless. When I say long stints of GH use, I mean 2+ years and time off has been as long as a year or so.

imagine if we could just blast HGH for 6 months then never take it again? Unfortunately thats not how this game works.

You need to be consistently using hormones to get the benefits of them. The body will always go back to homeostasis once you stop.

You need to be consistently using hormones to get the benefits of them. The body will always go back to homeostasis once you stop.
the other day I ran into a guy who lost a bunch of size. I commented 'you're leaning up'... just trying to find something nice to say I suppose.
It's obvious he is off the gas... muscle shape is still there but looks like a deflated balloon. not sure why he decided to go off, but he didn't seem all too happy.
I'm kinda the opposite... when I'm down I dig deeper into fitness. I may sit in my shit for a couple days but after that I'm like WTF and get back to it.
Take the gear out of the equation, with its immediate results... then yeah I may just stay depressed. But with gear, I keep going..

It's a drug. Like all drugs, it's stops being effective when you stop using it. There's nothing ive taken and thought to myself after I stopped that it still was having positive effects.

the other day I ran into a guy who lost a bunch of size. I commented 'you're leaning up'... just trying to find something nice to say I suppose.
It's obvious he is off the gas... muscle shape is still there but looks like a deflated balloon. not sure why he decided to go off, but he didn't seem all too happy.
I'm kinda the opposite... when I'm down I dig deeper into fitness. I may sit in my shit for a couple days but after that I'm like WTF and get back to it.
Take the gear out of the equation, with its immediate results... then yeah I may just stay depressed. But with gear, I keep going..

Unpopular opinion apparently but yes HGH can change someone's physique "forever" in a sense.

I hold quite a bit more on TRT then I would have accrued without AAS. I literally took 2 years off and I maintained size I shouldn't have been able to on normal testosterone levels. Did I look the same as when I was on AAS? No not at all.

I suppose my point is, if AAS and HGH aren't changing your physique forever then what the hell are you using them for lol. Yes when you come off you will lose a look, certain benefits, etc but up until a certain point why wouldn't you keep gains accrued? Majority of us are not mass monsters, you're not going to shrivel up if you haven't really exceeded far past your natural limit, let alone your AAS limit or your HGH limit.

Debate it to death but perhaps consider not viewing things as black and white when it comes to hormones and bodybuilding.

I am going to take DNP for a few months then once I stop I can be lean forever :eek:

I know HGH is different and yes obviously hormones change you but 10000000% no if I take HGH for a few months and come off I will eventually go back to normal. HGH doesn't even change me much when I am on it nevermind if I don't take it for months. I have known quite a few people to take loads of drugs and high doses of hgh and later in life they come off everything and stopped working out and guess what they looked like shit within a few months. Obviously if you carry on working out you will maintain better. Obviously if you take TRT and a little HGH the HGH helps you look (and maintain) better. But nothing changes you forever and if you don't keep working that muscle will disappear. Some things hold longer than others but everything will eventually disappear if you don't keep using it.

I suppose my point is, if AAS and HGH aren't changing your physique forever then what the hell are you using them for lol.

If this was the case most of us would use them and not be bothered about coming off because we could maintain our look. Next to no one on here (who looks great) is natural for most of the year. Nothing changes your physique forever because you constantly have to keep working for it. Once we build a good base we can 100% maintain it using very little and this is where HGH shines for many people but there is a reason no ones actually stops taking test and hgh if they want to remain looking the same.

Most of the guys who look the best on this forum have been on gear for years. Lot's of them blast most of the year and very rarely use TRT nevermind come off everything. The same for HGH and many remain on it for years whilst others cycle it. No one who wants to look their best is going on/off hormones and if they do they are not coming off everything for long because they will lose their look.

Lot's of us value our health so we cycle things up/down and we have many low periods and some even come off but no one is coming off for long periods and holding their best look. No AAS or peptide changes your look forever and it's why we all order them year after year because we need to use them to improve or maintain our look.

Dosage and duration would be the factors determining long term changes i would think. I have been doing low dose for about 10 years and can't say i have noticed any real changes. With any luck it has just slowed time down a bit. But there is no way to tell about that as i have no standard to apply me to now as opposed if i had not taken any.

If this was the case most of us would use them and not be bothered about coming off because we could maintain our look. Next to no one on here (who looks great) is natural for most of the year. Nothing changes your physique forever because you constantly have to keep working for it. Once we build a good base we can 100% maintain it using very little and this is where HGH shines for many people but there is a reason no ones actually stops taking test and hgh if they want to remain looking the same.

Most of the guys who look the best on this forum have been on gear for years. Lot's of them blast most of the year and very rarely use TRT nevermind come off everything. The same for HGH and many remain on it for years whilst others cycle it. No one who wants to look their best is going on/off hormones and if they do they are not coming off everything for long because they will lose their look.

Lot's of us value our health so we cycle things up/down and we have many low periods and some even come off but no one is coming off for long periods and holding their best look. No AAS or peptide changes your look forever and it's why we all order them year after year because we need to use them to improve or maintain our look.
If you quote my full post, not the single sentence, we are saying very similar things.

I also stated the look and benefits do not remain once off.

A very simplistic example of HGH changing a physique forever. Joe is 30 years old and wants to use 500mg or less of AAS, no more then that as he is concerned about his health long term. If Joe adds 10iu of hgh ED alongside his 500mg for 3 years and then stops HGH for the rest of his life, yes the 3 years of HGH will have changed his physique forever when you consider he is unwilling to use more then 500mg of AAS. Will he look the same off the HGH as he did when he was on the HGH? No but he will be holding far more mass and in a much shorter time frame then if he spent 20 years on 500mg of AAS alone.

If you quote my full post, not the single sentence, we are saying very similar things.

I also stated the look and benefits do not remain once off.

A very simplistic example of HGH changing a physique forever. Joe is 30 years old and wants to use 500mg or less of AAS, no more then that as he is concerned about his health long term. If Joe adds 10iu of hgh ED alongside his 500mg for 3 years and then stops HGH for the rest of his life, yes the 3 years of HGH will have changed his physique forever when you consider he is unwilling to use more then 500mg of AAS. Will he look the same off the HGH as he did when he was on the HGH? No but he will be holding far more mass and in a much shorter time frame then if he spent 20 years on 500mg of AAS alone.

I read your full post and whilst many parts are similar I don't agree that your physique is changed forever but sure it's not black/white. Obviously if you start at 160 and build up to 260 and hold that for years when you come off and eat very little you are not going back to 160 so yes you have definitely changed. So you can create new set points for your body over a very long time period. I still don't equate that to HGH will change you forever. Drugs will help facilitate that weight gain so yes they will contribute to changing your physique but this post is specifically about HGH. Now sure if someone used HGH to grow 50 pounds over years then sure.

As you stated it's not black and white because many factors come into play with time being a big one. So we are definitely agreeing but I think the drug amounts and the time spent on those drugs as well as your calorie intake are important factors. Every situation is different so it's not a yes/no answer but there are loads of people who use AAS/HGH and put on 50 pounds over years then come off everything and stop training and they go back to their original starting point. Some of the biggest freaks of all time are normal looking men with next to no muscle. The likes of Kevin Levrone would shrink in a matter of months not training and off drugs every offseason and blow back up in a matter of weeks back on everything. My best mate still goes to the gym but hasn't taken gear for about 5 years (after about 5 years of taking large doses most of the year) and he looks exactly the same as he did before he ever touched any drugs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131