advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you think HGH changes your physique forever?

I read your full post and whilst many parts are similar I don't agree that your physique is changed forever but sure it's not black/white. Obviously if you start at 160 and build up to 260 and hold that for years when you come off and eat very little you are not going back to 160 so yes you have definitely changed. So you can create new set points for your body over a very long time period. I still don't equate that to HGH will change you forever. Drugs will help facilitate that weight gain so yes they will contribute to changing your physique but this post is specifically about HGH. Now sure if someone used HGH to grow 50 pounds over years then sure.

As you stated it's not black and white because many factors come into play with time being a big one. So we are definitely agreeing but I think the drug amounts and the time spent on those drugs as well as your calorie intake are important factors. Every situation is different so it's not a yes/no answer but there are loads of people who use AAS/HGH and put on 50 pounds over years then come off everything and stop training and they go back to their original starting point. Some of the biggest freaks of all time are normal looking men with next to no muscle. The likes of Kevin Levrone would shrink in a matter of months not training and off drugs every offseason and blow back up in a matter of weeks back on everything. My best mate still goes to the gym but hasn't taken gear for about 5 years (after about 5 years of taking large doses most of the year) and he looks exactly the same as he did before he ever touched any drugs.

Agree with all of this. Especially the set points.

Good post.

Yes, GH and gear change your physique forever. But you need to take them next to forever to see that change.

Look at Jay Cutler or other retired BBers. Their physique is forever sliiightly different even off the large amounts of gear they once took. Their limbs and torso and hand size, all of that directly related to PEDs. I have seen several 40-50yr old ex BBers and they just have a “I used to be huge” look and structure to them.

There might be small permanent effects. We all read about the permanent changes testosterone gave athletes on the cellular level, which persisted for years, and this data was used to try to extend the doping bans. Kinda impossible to know how big the effect would be on performance, but theoretically steroids might make you adapt to exercise "better" even when off. And it's not like a couple of years with low test abolishes its effects in the transgendered, going through male puberty and the flood of test would have some permanent effects even if you cut off the balls later.

But IMO these "permanent" effects will be comparatively small.

Anyone who says running GH for 6 months then stops taking it and claims their physique has changed forever is a clown. #sorrynotsorry

I love you bro, but I guess I'm a clown in this case. For whatever reason my physique changed forever even after only a few months.

1. My skin is much thinner than before
  2. I'm far more vascular, especially in the thighs and torso.
  3. I stay lean much more easily
  4. I fill out better than before when using anabolics that promote glycogen storage (for me Anadrol or Deca are most notable).

imagine if we could just blast HGH for 6 months then never take it again? Unfortunately thats not how this game works.

You need to be consistently using hormones to get the benefits of them. The body will always go back to homeostasis once you stop.
Well lets be honest taking hgh and test is almost like being healthy 18 again. That really what it takes, just even look at Stallone guy was always looking amazing for his age. 1 -2 iu with 150-250 test create very good hormonal profile for any adult male health wise. This alone will take years of you so yes it will change you forever.

I'm older than dirt now but, I always dabbled in gear, thought I never looked like the other big guys in my gym. So I finally said I'm either going to get big and hard or die trying.
I did a mega blast for about 18 months. 1500-2000mg test, 800 Deca (rotated the Deca with 800 EQ) Then I added in 800mg of Tren E and a conservative amount of GH. Went up about 50lbs in body weight.
Dieted down on an excellent pre-contest diet. My wife was competing in State and national NPC shows so was easy to stay on the diet. Probably kept 30lb of quality muscle.
This changed my physique forever. Now I just cruise on 250mg test, occasional Deca for joints (150mg) and 2iu HGH.
I'm over 60 but I stay around 230 and really vascular at 5'10" My old training partner always said the magic begins after 1000mg of test. I'm not promoting mega gear! IMHO, he was right.
I always lived the life of strength training, cardio, and diet. Still workout 5 days a week. That's what permanently changed my physique.

I am going to take DNP for a few months then once I stop I can be lean forever :eek:

I know HGH is different and yes obviously hormones change you but 10000000% no if I take HGH for a few months and come off I will eventually go back to normal. HGH doesn't even change me much when I am on it nevermind if I don't take it for months. I have known quite a few people to take loads of drugs and high doses of hgh and later in life they come off everything and stopped working out and guess what they looked like shit within a few months. Obviously if you carry on working out you will maintain better. Obviously if you take TRT and a little HGH the HGH helps you look (and maintain) better. But nothing changes you forever and if you don't keep working that muscle will disappear. Some things hold longer than others but everything will eventually disappear if you don't keep using it.
There's a popular saying in the medical field, "If you don't use it, you lose it".

I'm older than dirt now but, I always dabbled in gear, thought I never looked like the other big guys in my gym. So I finally said I'm either going to get big and hard or die trying.
I did a mega blast for about 18 months. 1500-2000mg test, 800 Deca (rotated the Deca with 800 EQ) Then I added in 800mg of Tren E and a conservative amount of GH. Went up about 50lbs in body weight.
Dieted down on an excellent pre-contest diet. My wife was competing in State and national NPC shows so was easy to stay on the diet. Probably kept 30lb of quality muscle.
This changed my physique forever. Now I just cruise on 250mg test, occasional Deca for joints (150mg) and 2iu HGH.
I'm over 60 but I stay around 230 and really vascular at 5'10" My old training partner always said the magic begins after 1000mg of test. I'm not promoting mega gear! IMHO, he was right.
I always lived the life of strength training, cardio, and diet. Still workout 5 days a week. That's what permanently changed my physique.

That's not really the argument. Obviously once you build a good base most can maintain a high % of that with much lower doses. The higher the dose the more you can maintain and the lower the dose the harder it is to maintain. The point being lower doses as in still using those drugs just not the same amounts. The OP was stating about using those drugs (HGH in this example) and building that physique then going off it and never using it again. As posted we can grow on higher doses and the longer you stay at that new bodyweight the longer it will "stick" and you can create new set points. However if you use loads of drugs for a matter of months then suddenly just stop them you are not going to maintain all your gains because they only work when you are using them. The body will go back to where it started eventually unless we are talking about holding a much greater bodyweight for many years.

He essentially asked could you take HGH for 6 months and keep all the gains from it forever which is not the case. No shit you can keep the gains if you stay on some drugs and continue training hard and staying on diet but he stated guys in his gym said they used it for 6 months and come off and it changed them forever. I think a lot of people in most gyms aren't as consistent as they would like to be. If they make the investment in HGH (expensive) they often try harder and essentially follow a better diet when using it so that on top of HGH's effects results in a much better look over the long term even after the HGH is stopped. There can be some long lasting effects from drugs (especially HGH) so it could change you but no one is taking it for 6 months and transforming themselves and those changes are permanent no matter what they do.

There might be small permanent effects. We all read about the permanent changes testosterone gave athletes on the cellular level, which persisted for years, and this data was used to try to extend the doping bans. Kinda impossible to know how big the effect would be on performance, but theoretically steroids might make you adapt to exercise "better" even when off. And it's not like a couple of years with low test abolishes its effects in the transgendered, going through male puberty and the flood of test would have some permanent effects even if you cut off the balls later.

But IMO these "permanent" effects will be comparatively small.

Exactly.

Like most subjects it's a spectrum. Female to male is a completely different subject but shows what is possible with hormone usage and the permanent effects they can have. Of course there are some permanent changes even male to male even in regards to facial structure and bone density but this is usually after years of usage. Look at all the retired bodybuilders especially the ones that don't train and are they still freaks. No is saying we don't change because we obviously do even just holding that new bodyweight for years creates permanent changes. However the subject in this thread is guys in the gym using HGH for 6 months and stating it changes their physique forever. It can change you and those changes are long lasting but no one is dramatically changing and it stays with them forever after 6 months of standard usage. Even the guys who say my skin is better and my sleep etc well are you still using HGH now. Try not taking it for 5 years and are all those effects still there. The keyword is this debate being "forever".

No

How much did you increase your calories during that time? I believe I read a post you wrote about your biggest cycle being like 4 grams in your 40's. I take it this was it.

Some guys in my gym that are OFF HGH now for a long while after running it for like half a year claim that their physique has changed from running it for this periode, even after coming off it.

Do you guys agree/have the same experience? Or will it all be a waste if you come off it?
It changes parts of your anatomy forever, like it or not.

I love you bro, but I guess I'm a clown in this case. For whatever reason my physique changed forever even after only a few months.

4. I fill out better than before when using anabolics that promote glycogen storage (for me Anadrol or Deca are most notable).
Love you too and god bless but I think you might be the only one to experience this type of permanence. Especially the fat loss and skin tightening because those are the anti aging sides that usually disappear the fastest.

But to what @Elvia1023 was discussing above - of course there can be some forever changes to your anatomy - but again in my experience and what seems like 99% on this board - the liposys and anti aging effects are gone within weeks. However - of course the lean tissue you build in conjunction with other AAS, diet and training - yes you shouldn’t lose that…

A few years ago there was something when RX muscle about growth hormone causing hypoplasma or something like that growth of new cells in theory it may but I'm more under the idea of you have to continually use it to have the most optimal benefits.

There's also something William Llewellyn said about anabolics at once you use them you may be a little more muscular than if you never use them but after I came off I always lost quite a bit so there may be some truth to it.

I was always told: hgh create new fibres steroids makes them bigger

For context. Late 40s, lifted my whole life, drugs 19 to mid to late 20s, trt and blast cruise 36 and on. 6'2", weight up to 275 a few times. Mostly been sitting 245-55 last few ears. Currently dieting hard and 235 and want to stay 230-245 max from here on (age/longevity/quality lost too many friends who spent time at 300+ already).

I started hgh about 2 years ago. Ran 2-4ius and mostly 3-4. I recently stopped cold turkey 3 months ago. So I have a frame of on/off and separate use from aas. Not taking mega doses but well into longevity range and at levels of 4iu where most have reported seeing physique and body comp enhancement. Igf 3x baseline at 3-4iu levels. I do not use insulin.

I noticed no real positive on or negative when dropping it for skin etc... Seemed to make a slight difference in healing and ability to stay lean holding diet constant - not major but some I think. Increases my resting heart rate and I absolutely retain more fluid but if I scale it up slowly it's OK. Increases fasting glucose for sure so I take 500mg metformin SR which solves it and makes a nice difference anyway (maybe more than (HGH honestly).

Kind of meh overall, I have plenty so will scale back up when I start again. For me it's a small luxury and I'll likely continue to use it. AAS crushes it and is essential though.

For context. Late 40s, lifted my whole life, drugs 19 to mid to late 20s, trt and blast cruise 36 and on. 6'2", weight up to 275 a few times. Mostly been sitting 245-55 last few ears. Currently dieting hard and 235 and want to stay 230-245 max from here on (age/longevity/quality lost too many friends who spent time at 300+ already).

I started hgh about 2 years ago. Ran 2-4ius and mostly 3-4. I recently stopped cold turkey 3 months ago. So I have a frame of on/off and separate use from aas. Not taking mega doses but well into longevity range and at levels of 4iu where most have reported seeing physique and body comp enhancement. Igf 3x baseline at 3-4iu levels. I do not use insulin.

I noticed no real positive on or negative when dropping it for skin etc... Seemed to make a slight difference in healing and ability to stay lean holding diet constant - not major but some I think. Increases my resting heart rate and I absolutely retain more fluid but if I scale it up slowly it's OK. Increases fasting glucose for sure so I take 500mg metformin SR which solves it and makes a nice difference anyway (maybe more than (HGH honestly).

Kind of meh overall, I have plenty so will scale back up when I start again. For me it's a small luxury and I'll likely continue to use it. AAS crushes it and is essential though.
What do you think about metformin that is so magical for you?

This is exactly what hgh did for me too. Almost to a tee. So I’m a clown too don’t take it too hard. Like I became permanently leaner and vascular all over my body. Iv posted this before in the past and others agreed witty my experiences.

What do you think about metformin that is so magical for you?

I said better than hgh which isn't magical for me at all so metformin isn't necessarily "so magical". Better more consistent energy, better processing of carbs it seems (I'm very sensative to carbs, increases my BPressure and inflammation of I do too much consistently), ability to stay leaner. Seems to do just has much as hgh if not more at least my anecdotal impression from use.

For those that stated it has changed them forever. Have you ever come off and had a hiatus from the gym and regimented eating for more than 3 months and still see the effects taking place?
Additionally, a lot of these perma effects such as thinner skin, vascularity, amy times just come with age if you're in the lifestyle and maintain consistency over years

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws