advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you think I should tell my wife I cheated today?

I was so tempted I couldn't help myself. It was all I could think about all day. I hate sneaking around doing these things. I knew once I climbed in the car that it was going to happen. I didn't think twice about it once I was headed that way. When I pulled in I knew exactly what I was going to do and how it would make me feel but I did it anyways. Once I got it I smashed it I mean I tore it up. Afterwords I felt pretty guilty because I just ate two double whoppers large fry and a large milkshake and I still wanted more. We've been struggling trying to eat right so I really don't want to tell her I think it was the best cheat meal I ever had. Would you tell her if you knew it would only tempt her to fall off the wagon too. This one my friends I think I'm going to take to my grave LOL :D

When I started reading it, I was wondering why two people liked the post. I was like huh? Why are people liking that he cheated? Then I finished reading and was completely fooled. You got me!

Oh poo he got me I read the title and started typing
:banghead:

I wouldn't tell a soul and sure as hell wouldn't have announced here!

When I got divorced from my second wife I had a friend that went to here and was telling her how I did her wrong and he wouldn't have done that and tried to get her to go out with him yada yada yada

Well she told me hey you know that creepy fukk u thought was ur friend yea well think again.

Point is you cant trust anyone these days

we have a winner:eek:

People only tell the sig other to ease there own conscience man up get your game tight and bury that shit deep down and never let it out....!!!

On a side note Standard is that your shiba in the avitar... good lookin pup

ty his name is doge

I sure hope you went inside...tearing it up in the car takes a week to get the smell out.

My wife can always tell even the next day she's like....what's her name!? WENDY!?

Tell her! But make sure she knows that "it didn't mean anything". It was just one orgasmic experience.

She don't ask, you don't tell ;)

Just reading the title of this pissed me off. Glad I read it and understood it before I commented. Whew lol

I think if u go smash some strange pussy it'll make you feel better bout the cheat meal

Next time don't add the grin smiley face to the end...it is a little give away about the post.

The real question you should ask yourself is why did you cheat with a 5/10 when you could have had a 8 or 9...like five guys or something better. Just saying.

Lol so it's obvious a few here say to themselves " I read the thread title and now must give my opinion without reading the actual thread!!"

I feel so bad after cheating......it's almost always the chinese buffet after a leg session, and by God I am getting my $13 worth lol.

Cheating like that always hurts others as well, as I get the most horrendous gas after gorging myself :D

If you do hide it, be smart. Dont get caught with ketchup on your collar!

Hilarious thread. Some great replies in here. I am literally laughing out loud

I was so tempted I couldn't help myself. It was all I could think about all day. I hate sneaking around doing these things. I knew once I climbed in the car that it was going to happen. I didn't think twice about it once I was headed that way. When I pulled in I knew exactly what I was going to do and how it would make me feel but I did it anyways. Once I got it I smashed it I mean I tore it up. Afterwords I felt pretty guilty because I just ate two double whoppers large fry and a large milkshake and I still wanted more. We've been struggling trying to eat right so I really don't want to tell her I think it was the best cheat meal I ever had. Would you tell her if you knew it would only tempt her to fall off the wagon too. This one my friends I think I'm going to take to my grave LOL :D

If you cheated on her then something wasn't right in your relationship so yeah I'd tell her, and if she leaves then so be it

I'm concerned bro, what do you mean a whopper and fries were the best cheat meal that you've ever had?!!?!? I guess living with a pastry chef has ruined me. I should get the wife to mail you some cupcakes, they would change your life.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear