over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you think it is worth the money?

purelifting

Registered
Do you think it is worth the money?

do you you think peptidesare worth money vs. gains. example, folli, des, etc.

(This was posted on an android phone.)

Last edited:
vs aas, I would say aas better bang for buck by far. In terms of off cycle, I would say definitely. Look at what you are comparing them to, for the most part otc products (I count hgh as a peptide). Very few otc products work, creatine, some prewkout prods do help get mentally dialed in and provide some creatine, but most of the stuff is overpriced junk. Peptides actually work, maybe they dont provide the quick results, or are the type of results that some hype up, but they do actually have an effect.

Look at igf, even if it does nothing else other than act as a gda and give a pump, it does that much better than any otc gda herbal product, and pump product. If you combine the price of the two otc prods (say anabolic pump and a prewkout powder) they would be as expensive or more than igf, and not quite as effective.

Looking at it from that perspective hands down peps, not even close. this is just my opinion.

Definitely more bang for you buck with how cheap you can get gear now a days.

being cheap is about the last thing you should consider. Some of these "cheap" peptides are nothing more then cheap peptides. If the purity is lower, and the price is down, why would it be a bargain? There is so much more to consider. If a co. has a rep., don't let a new advertising campaign lure you in. Stick with the same mentality you have with every other aspect. If chicken was on sale, but it was contaminated, I bet you wouldn't buy it

AAS is much cheaper but VERY ILLEGAL.
Peptides are in the gray area of the law though so semi-legal and with much less repercussions.

As peps are refined and perfected, proper dosing protocols are found, etc. I believe they will have a very strong place in sports due to the availability and legal issues surrounding the alternatives. Also it is much harder to test for them so I expect many "Natural" classes (bodybuilding/powerlifting/gymnastics/etc) to have new records set within the coming year(s).

When you think of their cost being 3x more than a typical AAS cycle however the savings of possible lawyer fee's, bail, etc. I think they are much cheaper...

Yey I finally hit my 50th post!

do you you think peptidesare worth money vs.gAins. example, folli, des, etc.

it depends so much on the individual. For the most part, AAS provide a lot of bang for the buck. But some people grow much faster once they elevate their gh and igf-1 via peptides or straight gh. Seems like one should address 3 dimensions: androgens, growth hormone/igf axis, and glucose metabolism. (Some might add myostatin inhibition, but I don't know what I think yet.)

Just focusing on gh, or androgens, or slin, doesn't make sense. (If you are limited to one thing (why?), it would have to be test.)

My first experience with ghrp6 + cjc was eye-opening. Doubled my igf, and made good gains for 3 months before a plateau.

You really have to try different things and see what works for you.

It's worth it for me for a few reasons....
-it's great to have something effective while off cycle. Something you can feel, something you can keep or even make gains with.
-I believe they make AAS cycles more effective
-I use very low dose AAS because of sensitivity to sides, so I need every edge I can get.
-I like maximizing AAS gains while staying lean (peps help tremendously).
-as someone else said....less illegal than AAS.
-Some of these peps in light doses are health promoting, while I consider AAS use somewhat detrimental to health.

I got a real 10-15% strength increase from the folli after being on it less than a week, at a point in my cycle where gains had stalled. I've been taking since in pct, lower dose and have retained the strength gains, even 4 weeks off cycle. The strength hasn't increased beyond the initial burst. But the initial burst was incredible. And I wouldn't have breached that plateau without it. But gear is more bang for the buck over the long run, I believe. I don't believe folli has given me more size, but increased strength for sure which must amount to some size at some point, I would think. Was doing IGF-DES also, my chest got noticably bigger in 3 weeks, I believe from the Igf but not sure, folli may have contributed.

I think they have a use, as another tool in the toolbox. Not sure how they stack up in the long run against gear, My first time trying both peptides.

I would doubt I could get that big a jump everytime using them. But may be a nice plateau buster, on occasion.

GHRP-2/GRF 1-29 is worth the money alone for the great RESTORATIVE sleep I get every night. Better than relying on possible habit forming drugs.

When I was taking Lunesta, I went to go get my prescription filled (after my 14 day trial), it was over $300! FOR A MONTH! Fuck that. $40 for GHRP/GRF 1-29 a month, plus the added benefits of increased GH.

Does it compare to AAS? No. But damn it feels good.

I think the cjc/ghrp combo is great! I've kept all my gains from my aas cycle and Ive been off for 6 months! Looking forward to seeing what aas and the peps will do combined!

If you have $200 to your name AAS are probably your best bet, but at a certain point adding in peps as opposed to increasing AAS intake works better. I respond amazing to IGF. I'm going to incorporate myo pro and follistatin soon for my final push before I start dieting for the Southern States.

I'm glad I started this thread. great posts. ive been looking at igf.des 1 3. and been looking fourt other.good.peps for the money

Putting legal issues aside, because if you are smart..... you should not have a problem. It is not hurting anyone... you are making youself a stronger person in mind and body.

I have been thinking about doing it and would love to see if it is worth it. Money vs gains. I want to grow even more while off AAs because I will be off more than I will ever will be on.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear