over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you use Benzoil Peroxide?

IronKong

Registered
I have gotten acne from running blasts and it usually goes away afterwards but this last time it did not go away. It was all over my back, arms, face, and chest. I have started using Benzoil Peroxide 10% and it's starting to go away.

Do you guys usually use an acne wash while you run aas?

using it on face. just rub it on , leave there for five minutes then jump in shower; otherwise itll run down your shirt and stain your shirt if its another color than white

do you use it on back, shoulders , etc as well?

you spelled it wrong

Last edited:
using it on face. just rub it on , leave there for five minutes then jump in shower; otherwise itll run down your shirt and stain your shirt if its another color than white

do you use it on back, shoulders , etc as well?

you spelled it wrong

I bought a foaming wash and I use it in the shower on my face, neck, shoulders, and back using a washcloth. Oh benzoyl peroxide foaming wash 10%.

nice, I use a regular topical cream one 10 % as well

It seems to be drying me out quite well. My face is clearing up and is good and dry, with sun sensitivity. Shoulders and back are still oily but catching up. It's been about 3 weeks of use.

My buddies use chlorhexidine scrubs about twice a week to really knock down the bacteria. They then use 70% rubbing alcohol after each shower on shoulders, neck and anywhere else they can reach. You can also use on face as when your on cycle you wont have to worry about drying out too much.

I also know a lot of guys you use 0.5% retin A all the time for anti aging benefits and it also helps with acne.

My buddies use chlorhexidine scrubs about twice a week to really knock down the bacteria. They then use 70% rubbing alcohol after each shower on shoulders, neck and anywhere else they can reach. You can also use on face as when your on cycle you wont have to worry about drying out too much.

I also know a lot of guys you use 0.5% retin A all the time for anti aging benefits and it also helps with acne.

I was told that using rubbing alcohol in that manor would cause premature aging by damaging skin cells.

Any tips to get rid of scarring from acne?

I was told that using rubbing alcohol in that manor would cause premature aging by damaging skin cells.

I wouldnt worry about some rubbing alcohol being used to clear out your pores and kill bacteria. Next time you wash your face try using some rubbing alcohol and swab at the end of the day. Then see what the swab looks like, i bet its not just oil colored. Its probably has a ton of dirt too.

If you do it every day 3x a day it will probably cause some irritation and some damage. But then again, large cystic acne doesnt do well in the long run either. And i mean really...how to do you think benzoyl peroxide works...its PEROXIDE aka MOA is free radical production lol

You will see the internet is full of people sooo against rubbing alcohol. If your worried just exfoilate once in a while so any dead skin cells dont clog your pores and dont use it every day. Use it as part of your skin regimine to keep bacteria load down and dissolve away dirty deep in your pores.

If your skin gets to dry your doing it too often and too harshly.

This might be too harsh for some people off cycle but while on your skin can be very oily and this can help keep it in check.

I use Retin-A as well and it works really well. However, I believe you misplaced a decimal point, it is most likely .05%. I also have some .1% I use occasionally but it dries me out too much to use on a regular basis.

Also injectable glutathione made a big difference.

I use Retin-A as well and it works really well. However, I believe you misplaced a decimal point, it is most likely .05%. I also have some .1% I use occasionally but it dries me out too much to use on a regular basis.

Also injectable glutathione made a big difference.

You are 100% correct. I meant to type 0.05%.

Retin-A or RetinA micro is something that I really do feel is beneficial to bodybuilders in the long term. Without getting scientific it pretty much helps exfoliate your skin and retinoids are the only thing i know of that as a topical is proven to increase your skins collagen content.

Im sure everyone as seen some bodybuilders in their late 30's or early 40's who just look much older in their faces then the average population. I have no hard evidence to support the exact cause but id imagine its from repetitive exposure to sun from tanning, AAS use which can decrease collagen formation, and from being off/all which keeps varying about the amount of oils in the skin being produced.

The actual cause I am speculating on but either way Retin-A can help treat and prevent photoaging of your face both in the short and more importantly the long term.

As Muscle96ss pointed out there are different strengths. Some people like to start really low but i personally use 0.05% and then will sometimes use 0.1% on places like my forehead where more lines occur.

There are also newer retinoids like differin but i dont know enough studies on them to recommend its use for aging but they do work for acne and id imagine they also work just as well for aging purposes though.

Neutrogena body scrub and a after shower salacylic acid spray when it gets too bad for me

I have gotten acne from running blasts and it usually goes away afterwards but this last time it did not go away. It was all over my back, arms, face, and chest. I have started using Benzoil Peroxide 10% and it's starting to go away.

I use a benzoyl peroxide acne wash everyday. Tanning helps, but I only tan in the winter months.

I use it while on cycle it keeps me fairly clear and acne free.its about using jt consistency

It always dried my out and irritated my skin in return making my skin condition(s) worse. I wouldn't use it myself.

It always dried my out and irritated my skin in return making my skin condition(s) worse. I wouldn't use it myself.

x2

For many bodybuilders (hormone induced acne) who suffer bad I think treating the acne from the inside out is the only effective route to follow. Unfortunately that involves medication in the form of antibiotics (such as doxycycline) or if they don't work then accutane. Obviously a good face/body wash is essential but many of them just end up damaging the skin without properly treating the acne. Himalaya and the bodyshop do a few good body and facial scrubs/gels. I need to add effectively controlling estrogen on cycle can be hugely important too.

I just started a really mild antibiotic as well as ketoconazole wash my doc has had good luck with this combo and within 3 days its getting better already.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have used the stuff forever, it truly helps. I must say I hate the smell.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws