over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doc gave my friend winny....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
It wasn't a script he just pulled some out of his office and gave him a bottle, 25mg pills. Besides the obvious that I need to start visiting this doctor has anyone ever heard of this? Also he advised him to take two pills a week, yes 50mg a week. I told him he should take at least two a day, it's going to shut him down anyway isn't it? Might as well get the most out of it. Or is it so low that shutdown isn't really a concern?

Thoughts?

What was your friends reason for seeing the doc in the first place? Just trying to figure out why the doc would prescribe 50mg of Winny per week....

Doesnt add up...isnt stanazol a vet drug!?

Was this docs office located in the gym locker room?

How about it's a legit doc in an affluent area, he went in there and told him he wanted to lose some weight. I laughed and told him there was no such thing as a script for stanozolol his doc probably gets his gear from the same place I do. Of course this is a "doctor" so he's automatically an authority and anything I said was brushed off, I asked if he went to a pharmacy and had it filled he said the doctor just had it, more laughter from me at the idea that this is a script for winny. I'll try to get a pic of the bottle with the inkjet regular printer paper label taped on there saying what it is. This doc also gave him a script for var in the past but that stuff was legit, not like this. At least I think it was, I assumed since it was 5mg tabs and he told me again it was a script.

He also told me his shoulder has been bothering him lately which has never been an issue before, I told him it may be the winny drying him out. But again such a low dose is it even doing anything?

Last edited:
"Winstrol...They use that on race horse's for christ's sake!"

:D

Got it, so back to the question is 25mg twice a week going to cause any type of shutdown? Is it even worth running in any type of way. Very confused that such a progressive doctor would "prescribe" something so silly.

Yes, it will cause shutdown. To what extent? Can't be answered.

I wouldn't trust this doctor, though. Is it really pharmacy grade or did he just got a bottle from his personal stash? Would like to see pictures.

He said it was authentic doctor, even gave him prostate exam.

stanozolol was used and still is ( in EUROPE ) to treat anemia and muscle wasting..also as a vet drug to is widely used to assist in muscle mass-meat production in animals

It's still FDA approved for a couple of therapies, as an adjunct only I think. No big pharma markets it now but this doctor could certainly go to a compounding pharmacy.

I wish I had a doc to prescribe me winny tabs [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Llewellyn's book, Anabolic:

"Stanozolol was officially released in the U.S. prescription market in 1962 under the brand name Winstrol. Stanozolol was initially prescribed for a variety of medical purposes, including the induction of appetite and lean tissue gain in cases of weight loss associated with malignant and non-malignant diseases, the preservation of bone mass during osteoporosis, the promotion of linear growth in children......etc.".

I understand he did not write a script for the winny, but I will say this, if this is indeed true, get it while the getting's good because, I'm predicting he won't have a license to practice medicine for too much longer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws