YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doc in the house? Diagnose my friend's Illness?

She has a very severe adrenal fatigue which will make the immune system very weak, she need to stop taking fat burner and take Humanofort emidiatly, and start a normal dieat including fresh fruits and vegis.

thanks.. will definitely get her on Humanofort!

Some sort of autoimmune system disorder.......an increase risk for infection with low neutrophils......hence the HIV check. Did they check kidneys? Check for Lupus? Well, we can guess and it is quite interesting........but it is only a guess.

still checking Kidneys and running more blood work. Thanks for the help. Will definitely post when we find out.

Good guess

still checking Kidneys and running more blood work. Thanks for the help. Will definitely post when we find out.

High Albumin and high BUN.....I would guess she is dehydrated.....check creatinine levels but dehydration and some autoimmune disorder ( Lupus) is my gyuess from here.

High Albumin and high BUN.....I would guess she is dehydrated.....check creatinine levels but dehydration and some autoimmune disorder ( Lupus) is my gyuess from here.

Possible auotimmmune thyroid disorder such as hagimotos. Another less likely would be a serious disorder called mylefibrosis which is eventually fatal. Causes scarring of bone marrow and an under production of rbc. Spleen and liver can enlarge and be damagedm, but it normally happens slowly. Some first symptoms are increase in wbc, liver enymes elevated along with the fatigue and weakened immune system caused from this type of auotimmune disorder. WAs there a full blood workup cbc along with thyroid/liver panel, electrolyte imbalance etc. Also many of these auotimmune disorders may be hormone related. Has she had an MRI of her pituitary. Pituitary tumous can effect the release of hormones from other glandular systems. Many doctors simply treat the hormone based on blood work. For example in hagimotos thyroiditis most doctors put the patients on synthroid when there is increased evidence that the problem isn't even the thyroid, but the signal from the pituaitary to produce adequate amounts. Another problem then becomes that many people with these thyoid disorders have normal tsh and t4 levels, but low t3. Many docs prescribe the synthroid when thay should be giving a small amount of cytomel. Athlete who abuse cytomel or anabolic often test postives for various autoimmune disorders while the body is trying to become self regulating again.

Possible auotimmmune thyroid disorder such as hagimotos. Another less likely would be a serious disorder called mylefibrosis which is eventually fatal. Causes scarring of bone marrow and an under production of rbc. Spleen and liver can enlarge and be damagedm, but it normally happens slowly. Some first symptoms are increase in wbc, liver enymes elevated along with the fatigue and weakened immune system caused from this type of auotimmune disorder. WAs there a full blood workup cbc along with thyroid/liver panel, electrolyte imbalance etc. Also many of these auotimmune disorders may be hormone related. Has she had an MRI of her pituitary. Pituitary tumous can effect the release of hormones from other glandular systems. Many doctors simply treat the hormone based on blood work. For example in hagimotos thyroiditis most doctors put the patients on synthroid when there is increased evidence that the problem isn't even the thyroid, but the signal from the pituaitary to produce adequate amounts. Another problem then becomes that many people with these thyoid disorders have normal tsh and t4 levels, but low t3. Many docs prescribe the synthroid when thay should be giving a small amount of cytomel. Athlete who abuse cytomel or anabolic often test postives for various autoimmune disorders while the body is trying to become self regulating again.

full blood work up was performed by GP, Internal Medicine doctor, Cardiologist and currently Hematologist.

Nothing was found to be either Low or Elevated other than what was posted above.

thanks!

It seems that her body is starting to normalize, he CBC looks ok, I do not see anything that would make her vasodilate and cause a drop in her BP. I honestly think she could have just overworked herself and a nutritionally depleted diet. I would have to agree with Phil that she is dehydrated. I do not think it is Lupus because the first presentation of lupus is usually more severe. I would find a good physician to see every week, look for a DO because they tend to look more at the whole body, I have a lot of respect for DO’s although I am a MD. Do not try to self medicate, I see thousands of people every year who feel they can fix their own problems with meds from friends. To be honest none of us on this website will be able to DX your friend because we do not have the clinical presentation. I remember going over cases like this in Med school and you could hardly ever pin it down. It was an exercise to teach you to look at the PT. Good luck man, I wish the best to you and your friend!

It seems that her body is starting to normalize, he CBC looks ok, I do not see anything that would make her vasodilate and cause a drop in her BP. I honestly think she could have just overworked herself and a nutritionally depleted diet. I would have to agree with Phil that she is dehydrated. I do not think it is Lupus because the first presentation of lupus is usually more severe. I would find a good physician to see every week, look for a DO because they tend to look more at the whole body, I have a lot of respect for DO’s although I am a MD. Do not try to self medicate, I see thousands of people every year who feel they can fix their own problems with meds from friends. To be honest none of us on this website will be able to DX your friend because we do not have the clinical presentation. I remember going over cases like this in Med school and you could hardly ever pin it down. It was an exercise to teach you to look at the PT. Good luck man, I wish the best to you and your friend!

will take this advice 100%

thanks again

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member