YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctor not willing to prescribe Lamisil for nails because of elevated liver enzymes

desibaba

Banned
I went to the doc day before yesterday and because of the advice you guys gave me I asked for a script for Lamisil tablets because of the fungus in my toe nails. She said she will need to get my liver enzymes checked out first so I gave blood. Today they called me saying that because my enzymes are slightly elevated they cant give me the script for Lamisil but I can try again in a month to see if my enzymes are better. I dont take any oral steroids but I dont drink a couple beers a few times a week. Im on 250 mgs test a week with 125 mgs of deca a week. Any advice? Anything I can use topically for the nail fungus.

Try putting some Vicks vapor rub on it, and cover loosely with a band-aid. Do that every day for a few weeks. Works fine, and a lot easier on your liver than Lamisil.

Try putting some Vicks vapor rub on it, and cover loosely with a band-aid. Do that every day for a few weeks. Works fine, and a lot easier on your liver than Lamisil.

That would kill the fungus on my toe nails. I have some Ketokonazole cream and I thought that might be worth trying.

Dude, You have the answer to almost EVERYTHING. You should become a life coach. I would pay to attend your lectures. Seriously. What the fuck are you doing on a message board? :eek:

fucking gross..

anyways, I got Lamisil from a dermatologist because I had tinnea veriscolor..

he told me to "lay off the sauce while I was on it".. I thought he was talking about steroids lol, but of course he meant alcohol.

maybe you could go the dermatologist route?

edit: he didn't ask for bloodwork...doctors seem to be retardedly overconcerned with that shit

Last edited:
Really

I went to the doc day before yesterday and because of the advice you guys gave me I asked for a script for Lamisil tablets because of the fungus in my toe nails. She said she will need to get my liver enzymes checked out first so I gave blood. Today they called me saying that because my enzymes are slightly elevated they cant give me the script for Lamisil but I can try again in a month to see if my enzymes are better. I dont take any oral steroids but I dont drink a couple beers a few times a week. Im on 250 mgs test a week with 125 mgs of deca a week. Any advice? Anything I can use topically for the nail fungus.

You have high liver enzymes and you are worried about toe fungus and you want advice. Get your priorities in order that's my advice.

You have high liver enzymes and you are worried about toe fungus and you want advice. Get your priorities in order that's my advice.

My girlfriend is a physician's assistant. She looked at my numbers. They are slightly elevated but she thinks its mainly from me drinking so Im definitely going to be cutting down on that. Im gonna try the Vicks VaporRub like Stewie said along with Ketokonazole cream.

fucking gross..

anyways, I got Lamisil from a dermatologist because I had tinnea veriscolor..

he told me to "lay off the sauce while I was on it".. I thought he was talking about steroids lol, but of course he meant alcohol.

maybe you could go the dermatologist route?

edit: he didn't ask for bloodwork...doctors seem to be retardedly overconcerned with that shit

I've got the same thing, what works better than pills is Medicated Selsun Blue

smear it on the patchy areas and let it dry before bed, then wash if off in the morning

do this about 3 nights straight and it will go away

I've got the same thing, what works better than pills is Medicated Selsun Blue

smear it on the patchy areas and let it dry before bed, then wash if off in the morning

do this about 3 nights straight and it will go away

idk man.. I just had to take 1 tiny pill for 5 days and that was it.. no smearing anything on my skin and trying to sleep lol

no I'm saying it works better than the pills the doctors want to give you

in a few days it will be gone-your killing the fungus under the skin

that and it gives you a minty fresh smell

Maybe I’m misunderstanding your post but oral Lamisil is typically used for 1-3 months.

idk man.. I just had to take 1 tiny pill for 5 days and that was it.. no smearing anything on my skin and trying to sleep lol

I took Lamisil twice. First time no probs. Second time my ALT/AST jumped a bit...just out of normal range.

Over the counter meds do not work. Don't believe the marketing hype on those packages you see in CVS or Walgreens.

If you can't take Lamisil you can not get the fungus lasered or ask the doc to give you a script for Penlac. Most Docs don't even know what Penlac is so just tell het to look up Penlac nail lacquer. I was battling with nail fungus for 5 years and for 2 years I used Penlac and now it's gone.

Most legit overseas pharmacies carry it. I would just order it from one of them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity