over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctor requested Lab work..

Diesel1981

Registered
Hey guys,

I recently went to the doctor due to some anxiety attacks and insomnia. It's situational, not in anyway related to AAS. I am on HRT (supervised). I had a full check up and EKG the other day. Everything was fine. Blood pressure was 110/70 or something close to that.

My doc asked for these labs..
Complete Metabolic Panel
Lipid Profile
CBC w/diff
TSH
U/A w/micro

I am currently on 150mg a week of cyp (HRT). But I recently started taking tren at 150mg per week and winstrol at 40mg ED. Will these two compounds negatively effect any of the panals he is requesting?

Thank you

I'd assume they would definitely change some of the levels out of your "normal" range.

lipids

Winstrol is one of if not the worst to impact lipids negatively. If its only short term though it goes back to normal. Oral winny is worse than injectable. Tren may effect BP but may not too. Your BP is very good. Wish mine were that low.

Ya i know the winstrol is going to throw something out of whack, I just didn't know which one.

I was worried about my blood pressure too but I keep my doses really light and between a clean diet and morning cardio, my two blood pressure tests were 120/80 (when I first got to the doctor) and 110/70 (after 1.5 hours of tests and talking).

I know something is going to be off in my tests but I didn't know if one or all would be effected. Just trying to get a heads up. I can't really change the outcome because my test is Monday morning.

Thanks.

I'm no doctor but I will bet my last dollar that the tren is causing the anxiety and insomnia.

PB

I'm no doctor but I will bet my last dollar that the tren is causing the anxiety and insomnia.

PB

This is what I was thinking as well when reading this bro. 7 out of 10 ppl I know personal have the same effects from tren . Ace more so then enan.

the only thing that is always off for me is red blood count and he is not concerned with that as i guess thats acceptable for what we do as far as working out being larger..my liver enzymes occasionaly are up
everything else you mentioned i have never had a weird reading on a test and i get bloodwork done frequently.
i get checked for the same reason,anxiety/blood pressure/hormone levels

This is what I was thinking as well when reading this bro. 7 out of 10 ppl I know personal have the same effects from tren . Ace more so then enan.

for me personally i have had anxiety without really using tren,i actually just added it to see if it would effect it at all and it didnt bother me at all..
my doc said it could be just from the higher test levels and or when my estrogen gets too high from the test. who know if thats right?
i manage it with a little (very little) valium and some natural supplements at night..anxiety is awful........i have been fighting with it for two years..comes and goes

The anxiety has been here for the last two years. Very stressful upper management job, my father went into cardiac arrest twice and spent 4 months in the ICU and a roller coaster relationship.

The tren has only been going on for 6 weeks.

Thanks for your responses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity