over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctor said i have heart problems

Reading this guys situation sounds like you need a cure. None of the suggestions here are that...they are just hopeful band aids that do not solve the problem. I was diagnosed with an enlarged heart a few years back. told me i would need a bunch of heart drugs and a pace maker to stay alive. I did some digging and found this site.

Ascorsine-9

short story is...i didnt use any heart meds or get a pace maker, heart is back down to normal size, my arteries will never be clogged no matter what, and i never have to worry about dieing from a heart attack as many in the sport have as long as im on my ascorsine 9. why? because there is a cure for heart disease. go to the site, read up on ASCORSINE 9 and cure yourself so you can continue to live your life as you want. thats all i have to say.

What compounds / dosages were you running bro? What made you think something was wrong? This sort of stuff is terrifying, I just hope you get off. There is more to life than bodybuilding. Even if you have to drop down to 190 you can still look f*cking awesome anyway.

Reading this guys situation sounds like you need a cure. None of the suggestions here are that...they are just hopeful band aids that do not solve the problem. I was diagnosed with an enlarged heart a few years back. told me i would need a bunch of heart drugs and a pace maker to stay alive. I did some digging and found this site.

Ascorsine-9

short story is...i didnt use any heart meds or get a pace maker, heart is back down to normal size, my arteries will never be clogged no matter what, and i never have to worry about dieing from a heart attack as many in the sport have as long as im on my ascorsine 9. why? because there is a cure for heart disease. go to the site, read up on ASCORSINE 9 and cure yourself so you can continue to live your life as you want. thats all i have to say.

I checked out the site, and did some googling. Very interesting shit to say the least

At 28 my total test was 309, and that was before ever touching gear

did you have symptoms of low test at that level? My comment was really aimed that he would bounce back to his baseline.."normal" for him.

if anyone has any knowledge on this please let me know how worried i should be...

i had an echocardiogram and this is what the report said:
my left ventricle is mildy dilated and is mildly reduced with diffuse hypokinesis. mild anterior lealflet prolapse is present.

in plain english he said my heart isn't pumping the way it should. its weak. and the left ventricle is enlarged which i know is comming with gh Globalge. he said at 28 years old this is something that can only get worse with continued Globalge and i should take this very seriously.

What were your symptoms? I need to call my doctor and get tested myself

did you have symptoms of low test at that level? My comment was really aimed that he would bounce back to his baseline.."normal" for him.

yes i did. fatigue, hard time staying at low bf%, and difficulty maintaining an erection sometimes. I had a high libido though so go figure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity