over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctors don't treat, they life coach!

Tim Zane

Registered
I emailed my doc attempting to get an AI prescribed and explained what I am taking and some mild sides. This is the response:

Thank you for your e-mail.

I recommend you stop testosterone. It is a controlled substance and should not be used with out close monitoring of levels due to possible side effects. Treatment at this point is to stop testosterone. We do not prescribe estradiol to continue to use testosterone if it is not necessary. If you feel it is necessary for a medical reason please make an appointment. You levels in March of this year were perfectly normal.

Best wishes.
END

Yet, if I was a meth addict he would treat my symptoms of infected face from scratching and all the other medical issues. If I was an alcoholic he would give me meds to help my liver. Yet, with these other people, he would never say stop smoking or drinking and say see ya later. Docs should treat the symptoms, not life coach.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What did you expect? [emoji846]

A doctor isn't prescribing you AIs randomly if you aren't on TRT (and need it) through his own prescription.

As much as I agree with the last statement; we have to realize that we are a very niche group of individuals. It's never going to be publicly acceptable like other drugs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I expected that but his logic is so flawed it's pretty stupid.

I recommend you stop testosterone. It is a controlled substance and should not be used with out close monitoring of levels due to possible side effects.
Yet, if I was a meth addict he would treat my symptoms of infected face from scratching and all the other medical issues. If I was an alcoholic he would give me meds to help my liver. Yet, with these other people, he would never say stop smoking or drinking and say see ya later. Docs should treat the symptoms, not life coach.

Lol, can you please give me this magical docs number then?

Actual treatment for a drunk doesn't exist in this country as far as I know. The absolute best you can get is a script for Librium if you decide to quit or taper off, but docs don't give people magic medications that "help their liver" and allow them to keep drinking lmao.

Stop being a pussy and source your Arimidex through the black market. That simple.

I wish doctors life coached. Maybe then people would actually take care of their bodies and work on their underlying issues instead of medicating them with whatever pill is hot on the market.

Last edited:
Docs should treat the symptoms, not life coach.

Technically not, doctors should also try to prevent diseases, this is how it happened in the past. But obviously, that's not what interests the industry they work for.

Actual treatment for a drunk doesn't exist in this country as far as I know. The absolute best you can get is a script for Librium if you decide to quit or taper off, but docs don't give people magic medications that "help their liver" and allow them to keep drinking lmao.

Stop being a pussy and source your Arimidex through the black market. That simple.

I wish doctors life coached. Maybe then people would actually take care of their bodies and work on their underlying issues instead of medicating them with whatever pill is hot on the market.
Lol! Hey, you can't fault me for trying! I'm just one cheap dude haha

But I'm pretty sure if my liver was loose and half coming out of my colon, they would do something about it...

I emailed my doc attempting to get an AI prescribed and explained what I am taking and some mild sides. This is the response:

I recommend you stop testosterone. It is a controlled substance and should not be used with out close monitoring of levels due to possible side effects. Treatment at this point is to stop testosterone. We do not prescribe estradiol to continue to use testosterone if it is not necessary. If you feel it is necessary for a medical reason please make an appointment. You levels in March of this year were perfectly normal.

Best wishes.
END

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...1-peptidetech-arimedex-bloodwork-results.html

As your last appointment shopped you were healthy he would not prescribe anything for a condition you told him about over the phone. Just a if another patient called him up that had been healthy and said now his arm hurts and want some pain killer that wont go any where. You have to show up be tested and start down that path. He wont risk his licence to make his patients happy and neither would I.

Love your initiative. Too bad you're dealing with a misinformed doctor.

Sadly, you're not going to save any money going through the doc for arimidex. I pay almost 50 dollars for 12 1mg of the generic anastrozole from the pharmacy. You can find it alot cheaper from a ugl.

Sadly, you're not going to save any money going through the doc for arimidex. I pay almost 50 dollars for 12 1mg of the generic anastrozole from the pharmacy. You can find it alot cheaper from a ugl.

Unless you have already shelled out a lot of cash this year and hit either you deductible or out of pocket max for the year.

You asked for an Rx through email for a condition you believe is going on due to you taking testosterone not prescribed by that doctor or any other? Your surprised to get denied? Lol.

You don't understand the oversight and scrutiny on TRT. FDA has issued major warning to doctors on prescribing TRT and you want an ancillary for self prescribed TRT? Try to understand the concept of liability on the doc. What he risks and the questions to be answered if audited. Why bother, is his POV. Compare this to an antibiotic, cream for sores or liver drugs you mention... nobody is bothering to look at or question how much of that gets prescribed or why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny kind of related;
My doc prescribes me Test E. My insurance doesn't cover it. My pharmacy wants
$100 for 10ml. $60 is the best price I could get from the pharmacy that my buddy owns.
So, I don't get my Test from the pharmacy :D

Unless you have already shelled out a lot of cash this year and hit either you deductible or out of pocket max for the year.
My insurance will cover trt. It does not cover AI. How the fuck that makes sense I have no idea.

damn that's a rip, after ins i pay about 3 bucks for 12mg, after ins on 10ml vial of test i pay 30 bucks

Last edited:
I spent THOUSANDS, on doctors and male clinics for three years. I was scammed, and not treated worth a shit and made worse. Started studying hormones and the like, 3.5 Years running now. Always still more to learn, but I am 1100% better than any doctor had me at. I swear if I ever get in “trouble” I’ll be the mother f-ing poster child why people should be allowed to take their health in their own hands.

And I’m responsible about it all too. I check everything, I monitor everything, I keep trends!

Best wishes.
END

They don't even life coach lol! They sit back with their arrogant attitudes and deal drugs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity