over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

documenting my abdominoplasty surgery

update... went to the doc and had 40 more cc's of fluid taken out of my belly... he said it's normal and just keep on top of it.

on a side note i asked howmy abs really looked under my skin and for him to be honest and he said he normally only sees the fascia when he does this type of surgery but he could actually see my abs and said they looked good and sepereated and everything... once it sticks he said i should be one of those guys who can see his abs at 16%... which is about where i was when i went in.

inactivity is driving me nuts but at least i get to walk on the treadmill and do a little light biceps work this week.

60 more cc's of serosaginous fluid (i am sure i butchered that spelling) drained yesterday and he kept poking me in my rectus (which isn't nearly as obscene as it sounds).

Attachments

• 12days1.jpg
    12days1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 210
Wow! I think it's great that you documented your progress....for those people who are thinking about doing it can see your case...I think it's very informative...

I had a small tuck done with no lipo when I had my breasts done the first time due to a bad c-section scar, it was the best thing I could have done....glad I did it....

I'm having my breasts reconstructed from scratch and I am having it photo'd as well as video taped....I want to know how it's all done and I want it documented for other women who have lost their breasts to breast cancer....

I think your procedure went well and you look great!! :)
Good for you!!
please keep us posted with updates as you heal and work toward your goal...

marianna :)

well this was the first week my body didn't produce enough sero-saginous fluid to be drained... 3 more weeks and i get to train again.... and god i need it... as much mentally as i do physically.

so far so good :)

Thanks for keeping us informed of what you've been undergoing!

xcel

This post be the balls....

we need more of this... like the one where dude did his on gyno removal at home....

great post!!!

week 3 pics

Attachments

• week3.jpg
    week3.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 156
your doing great bro and ,doing a great job on the updates its nice to see how you have came along for thoes thinking of doing this and the fluid draining , wow 60cc at once yuck i feel for ya man ive been following this post your pics are very informative:)

stretch marks! man i put on aheap of weight when i was about 12. and i gota heap on my stomach aswell. is there going to be anyway for them to ever go down? i got a heap of loose skin around thighs and everywhere aswell. but being a youngster still 19, im just wondering if it will tighten up?! and like is there anything u can do for stretchies besides tanning and cremes and stuff?? i hate it so bad

bigDave said:
stretch marks! man i put on aheap of weight when i was about 12. and i gota heap on my stomach aswell. is there going to be anyway for them to ever go down? i got a heap of loose skin around thighs and everywhere aswell. but being a youngster still 19, im just wondering if it will tighten up?! and like is there anything u can do for stretchies besides tanning and cremes and stuff?? i hate it so bad

CO2 laser treatment but it is expensive... he got rid of about 2/3 of mine he said... still have some but i can deal.

Did he get rid of the 2/3 of your stretch marks just with the abdominoplasty? Or did you have the CO2 laser treatment as well?

BTW, looking awesome!

WeirdAl said:
Did he get rid of the 2/3 of your stretch marks just with the abdominoplasty? Or did you have the CO2 laser treatment as well?

BTW, looking awesome!

with the surgery... it cut off length, was just a bonus really.

befores

Oh, do you have some before pics that really show the loose skin? I want to see how it compares to mine! I'm down to 9.09% bf (ony my way to < 5%), and it's pretty bad at this point.

I just made an appt with a plastic surgeon for a consult in 2 weeks (it'll be 2 1/2 weeks before my 1st contest). I want to see what they can do short term (in the 17 days till my contest) or to hide the loose skin for the contest.

I just made an appt with a plastic surgeon for a consult in 2 weeks (it'll be 2 1/2 weeks before my 1st contest). I want to see what they can do short term (in the 17 days till my contest) or to hide the loose skin for the contest. I should be < 7% body fat by then, and the loose skin should be even worse than it is now.

Here are a couple (gross, I know, sorry) pics of the loose skin:

Attachments

• quad2.jpg
    quad2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 136
Make sure to take lots of pictures on show day as well... From looking at your pics i think you would be a good candidate... i avoided side shots like the plague (yeah i know... adnonis complex anyone?) Hopefully your surgeon will be cool like mine was.... my fascia was fine and abs were good... just very well hidden under skin so he charged me based on time of surgery which was about 4 hours.

i have no idea about what to do that close to contest time. I'd also like to say you are a lot leaner than i got for my surgery but nagging injuries made me decide to go ahead and get my surgery done now rather than wait until the fall or winter...

saint808 said:
he kept poking me in my rectus (which isn't nearly as obscene as it sounds).

Rectus??? Damn near killed us...

sorry... somebody had to say it..

week 5 and i get to work out tommorow.... that is right one week earlier than planned... doc just said it was ok... and my scar is pencil thin and not even raised.... tis a good day for mr saint...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131