over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dodgy gh or taking too much?

bigdog123

Banned
Got 800iu hyge a whole back.

It's the 200iu version, green top, pin wheel. Hygenepharma.com.

Scratched off the anti counterfeit and went to the site and says they are real, but then again people are saying the site isnt necessarily genuine to start with.

Manufactured this year. Yes I know hyge don't produce gh anymore.

Anyway I banged in 24iu day 1, day 4, day 7 etc.

I felt quite warm on day one and two and was immediately up in weight by day 3 (3lb I think).

Tested bg and fasted had jumped from circa 80 to 105.

So at thus stage I thought it must be good.

Anyway by about day 5 I started feeling rough. And then had what can only be the full blown flu for five days. Appetite gone, boiling hot, lethargic, sweating etc.

It was a time when everyone was getting the flu so I assumed it was that.
Kept the gh going and still never felt totally right and stopped it after week 3. I had gained circa 20lb in 20 days lol from aas and gh. Was holding a lot of water. Dropped to hrt for ten weeks.

Fast forward four months. Started another blast. This time aas was the same as previous blasts (so I know it isn't this) and I again blasted gh, this time at 32iu every third day. I know that's a lot but in previous years I'd done 8iu a day and never had any issues at all.

Fast forward five odd days and again I'm fucked. Flu again. So day 6 I stopped the gh. By day 14 I'm ok again and kept going with aas alone.

Now someone with knowledge may be able to tell me here without being a smart arse.

I had the symptoms of real gh - elevated bg, lethargy, very sleepy even after day 1, huge weight gain etc. But the side effects were very bad.

I read that some people have used hyge and had immune system reactions due to low quality but then again.without the.sides I'd think the gh was real due to strength increase, increased bg etc?

I'm scared to run it again even at 2iu a day.

Last edited:
Reconstituted it earlier and put in boiling water. Went cloudy.

It's cooled now and still cloudy. That shows it isn't fake but does it show its real?

Reconstituted it earlier and put in boiling water. Went cloudy.

It's cooled now and still cloudy. That shows it isn't fake but does it show its real?

Did you boil your GH? I misread that right?

Did you boil your GH? I misread that right?
lol boil the GH. OP please tell us u didn't do that.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm missing something.
But why on Earth would you put Boiling Water into HGH ?

Why not just get some Bloodwork done.
This way you wouldn't be Wasting any HGH, and you would get the answer you are looking for................................ JP
P.S.
I think the problem is the Very High Doses you are doing.
24 IU's from the Jump !

So let me get this straight you started at 24iu then boiled it felt like shit so you went to 32iu and still feel like shit. :banghead:

Heat and GH generally don't go together.

I am so confused by your protocol and what you did. I don't understand why you don't just pin 10IU go get a blood test and all your questions will be answered.

WTF?
I am pretty sure i'd feel like shit hitting 24iu at a time LOL!
Is this shit for real :confused:
Who's the mastermind behind this protocol :D

I reconstituted a vial and put it into boiling water.

If it goes clear it is fake.

Mine went cloudy and stayed cloudy the next day.

It shows it could be hgh.

It's only 8iu hyge don't sweat.

My concern with pinning 8iu and then getting a blood test is what if I react badly again.

I know last time I did 24iu every third day but I felt dreadful after a week, in bed for three days virtually. 24iu every third day is 8iu a day so it's not a crazy amount. I don't believe the reaction I had would be the normal reaction one would get it they followed the same protocol. Hence my concern to jab anymore. Also if I do pin 8iu and the blood test shows an increase in igf levels how do I know it's not hgh but filled with impurities and potentially toxic crap on top, else why would I have felt so dreadful before?

Last edited:
So let me get this straight you started at 24iu then boiled it felt like shit so you went to 32iu and still feel like shit. :banghead:

Heat and GH generally don't go together.

No. I ran 24iu every third day for a few weeks. Felt ill and assumed it was the flu.

Had ten weeks off hgh.

Ran it again and the same thing happened. So I basically fucked my immune system twice for nothing.

I boiled the vial yesterday, see my previous post.

lmao. The replies that i'm seeing..my god what is wrong with ya'll.

Guys, he simply destroyed one single vial... He didn't inject boiling water into the vial and use it afterwards...

You can also shake the vial excessively and see it cloud up really badly, and it will stay that way. This thick cloudiness is basically the hgh molecule breaking down.. so that cloudiness is obviously indicative of there being some hgh. Sacrificing a single vial is not a big deal.

And as far as the protocol, he's not injecting that amount everyday! It's basically bolus dosing three times a week. I think there are even a few legitimate medical studies out there using this type of dosing. It can potentially result in higher igf1 levels than everyday dosing as well as less antibody development and I believe there are a few other benefits to it as well. Not ideal for fat burning though but or getting size/mass it can be useful. There are actually quite a few people that do it this way. It sounds like a lot, but it's only a few times a week.

My response would be to get bloodwork. Your wbc's are probably pretty high. I think your right in presuming it is probably an immune response. I've actually had something like this before also. I'm pretty sure it's the same reason that some people get hives and welts as well.

I've also had responses like this from gear, pretty recently too. In my opinion your hyges probably have some hgh in them but there probably is some type of issue. It could possibly be degraded and somehow your body is not completely registering it as growth hormone and treating it more like a foreign invader. We probably won't be able to pin point exactly what the issue is, because hgh is pretty complex, and theres a lot that could not be matching up right. When it comes down to it, it should not be giving you the flu or making you sick. The other symptoms are normal, as you realize, especially with higher dose hgh in the 8iu/day range.

If you have a shit load of it left and don't want to give up on it I would recommend trying a much lower dose and see how you feel. Switch it up to once daily dosing at like 2-3ius a day and if you're fine after a week then raise it a little higher. Be sure to get IGF1 levels checked after three weeks if you are able to make it that far.

Last edited:
I would have boiled all 800iu's and then inj all 800 at once while it was still boiling. :banghead:

Just kidding please don't do this :D

lmao. The replies that i'm seeing..my god what is wrong with ya'll.

Guys, he simply destroyed one single vial... He didn't inject boiling water into the vial and use it afterwards...

You can also shake the vial excessively and see it cloud up really badly, and it will stay that way. This thick cloudiness is basically the hgh molecule breaking down.. so that cloudiness is obviously indicative of there being some hgh. Sacrificing a single vial is not a big deal.

And as far as the protocol, he's not injecting that amount everyday! It's basically bolus dosing three times a week. I think there are even a few legitimate medical studies out there using this type of dosing. It can potentially result in higher igf1 levels than everyday dosing as well as less antibody development and I believe there are a few other benefits to it as well. Not ideal for fat burning though but or getting size/mass it can be useful. There are actually quite a few people that do it this way. It sounds like a lot, but it's only a few times a week.

My response would be to get bloodwork. Your wbc's are probably pretty high. I think your right in presuming it is probably an immune response. I've actually had something like this before also. I'm pretty sure it's the same reason that some people get hives and welts as well.

I've also had responses like this from gear, pretty recently too. In my opinion your hyges probably have some hgh in them but there probably is some type of issue. It could possibly be degraded and somehow your body is not completely registering it as growth hormone and treating it more like a foreign invader. We probably won't be able to pin point exactly what the issue is, because hgh is pretty complex, and theres a lot that could not be matching up right. When it comes down to it, it should not be giving you the flu or making you sick. The other symptoms are normal, as you realize, especially with higher dose hgh in the 8iu/day range.

If you have a shit load of it left and don't want to give up on it I would recommend trying a much lower dose and see how you feel. Switch it up to once daily dosing at like 2-3ius a day and if you're fine after a week then raise it a little higher. Be sure to get IGF1 levels checked after three weeks if you are able to make it that far.

Thanks. You're the only one who gave a meaningful answer. What you have said is exactly what I was thinking. I'm even concerned about running a few iu a day that's the issue! I'm sure there is some hgh in there as it went cloudy plus the associated sides. But the thought of self induced flu again isn't good at all! Last time I felt rough after about 6-7 days so it was the build up that fucked me up. I guess at 2iu the build up would be minimal. But then I would be afraid to up it even if I felt ok lol.
Getting it tested to show hgh is present doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't have contaminants in it does it?

Thanks. You're the only one who gave a meaningful answer. What you have said is exactly what I was thinking. I'm even concerned about running a few iu a day that's the issue! I'm sure there is some hgh in there as it went cloudy plus the associated sides. But the thought of self induced flu again isn't good at all! Last time I felt rough after about 6-7 days so it was the build up that fucked me up. I guess at 2iu the build up would be minimal. But then I would be afraid to up it even if I felt ok lol.
Getting it tested to show hgh is present doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't have contaminants in it does it?

There are like residues that get left over from the production of hgh. From what i've read, it's harder to actually remove these residues and left overs than it is to make the hgh itself. If you look in the testing threads you can see how this varies between different generics and pharma grade. This is part of the reason why i believe we see such a price gap between generics and pharma grade. It's not that the Chinese can't make hgh, it's that "some" may cut corners and it simply might not be as clean. Doesn't mean it all can't work, it's just that in the end there is simply a higher possibility that people could have reactions like this. FYI, i'm on a lot of forums and considering how many people use generics I really don't see it happening THAT much, but like I said, i've even had it happen to myself.

Keep in mind there are A LOT of brands of diferent generics out there which simply increases the odds for this happening. Some are really good and some are not so good. I use the grey top and black top brands and have had nothing but great results and blood tests for the last two years.

Hyges had a pretty good reputation before. Theres the chance that yours could have just been counterfeit hyges. In counterfeit situations many times there is real hgh or steroids in the vial, it just simply isn't of the same quality as the brand that its supposed to be. I could be completely wrong though, just something to consider.

I'm sorry to say brother, you may very well be better off cutting your losses and trying a different product. I know the situation your in, but after rethinking it, it really is irresponsible of me to recommend anything other. Whatever you decide, I hope it works out for you. In the future I would consider trying the Grey Tops or Black Tops. They are pretty much the generics on the top of the market now adays. If you have any other questions let me know.

Edit: To be honest I can't remember what all they can test for. I know they can test dimers, but I'm not quite sure if that counts as residue or waste products from production. You could try sending Janoshik and email and asking him. He's extremely knowledgable and good at what he does. He can also give you some pricing. His turnaround is relatively quick.

Last edited:
The only answer: buy some more gh from another brand and see how you respond..just don’t get 800iu from the jump

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws