advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does 11 oxo make you racey like ephedrine or caffeine?

elhefe800

Newbies
Recently tried 11 oxo for cortisol reducing purposes, though I feel like I'm racing like on a large amount of caffeine... Any feedback?

Not if it is real. Very mild anabolic properties and reduced cortisone to cortisol conversion via 11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase suppression. If anything you should feel the opposite.

I took it a few times. Its a mild fish hormone , fish have this in small amounts, reduces cortisol, if anything would make one feel calmer

i used it by first competition solo at five weeks out at 225 mgs

I used it a few times back in the day and never had any sides with it.

I read on a Natty Bodybuilding federation page that use of 6-oxo can result in a false positive for EQ metabolites. EQ can cause anxiety in some. I don't think the conversion rate would be high enough to cause your issue through this mechanism, but maybe your are super sensitive. Have you used EQ and experiences those sides?

Only sides I got on 6-oxo were sore joints, but everything gives me that, lol.

What brand are you using if allowed to say? This really is not a side that I have ever heard of for 11-oxo and this stuff has been around for the better part of two decades.

No, I get no sides from eq at all. My understanding of 11 oxo would also indicate there would be no chance of it creating that type of reaction as well. Oddly enough 5 or so.days in and it has subsided substantially.

No sides for me and I ran it at 1g a day. Melted my adominal fat with it.

No, I get no sides from eq at all. My understanding of 11 oxo would also indicate there would be no chance of it creating that type of reaction as well. Oddly enough 5 or so.days in and it has subsided substantially.

I really do not have an answer for this other that weird shit can happen when we take drugs???? lol

Being Russian Star I would assume good quality. Did you get some of his adderal mixed up with 11-oxo??

^^^ I was honestly wondering the same thing.. tho a mistake it is possible .. but If you say the sides have subsided it.. then.. maybe it just a new reaction to the chemicals ..

Where did you get your 11-oxo from?

It was 10 years ago, I bought some in bulk from smart powders I think, I also ran 11-kt that was transdermal from prototype nutrition. I didn't know it was still being sold, it is great for abdominal fat.

It was 10 years ago, I bought some in bulk from smart powders I think, I also ran 11-kt that was transdermal from prototype nutrition. I didn't know it was still being sold, it is great for abdominal fat.

About 8-10 years ago one of those bulk supp powder guys was mixing up the orders and labels--or just spiking the powders. If it was through him you might have gotten yohimbe. I have a terrible reaction to yohimbe and got very sick off of stuff I ordered that was not yohimbe. I can't remember the company at the moment.

yohimbine makes my heart rate increase pretty dramatically for some reason and I don't fell good at all when I took it a few times. That 11-oxo didn't do that, I ran it solo (no gear at the time) and I definitely put on a few pounds of muscle for the month or so I took it. I think you are referring to the bulk supplements guy which I think used to work for the smart powders guy....anyways spiking powders is just wrong. There were quite a few bulk suppliers back then. I barely take any supplements now. Just stick to gear and gh mainly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws