YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does any body knows how to evade the drug test?

Big-H

Newbies
PHILL, BIG A, EXCEL, KIWI, MikeS Does any body knows how to evade the drug test?

Hi friends:
My drug test is around July.
I always stop the drugs fallowing the detention times. I was 2 times negative to the drug test, last year i am sure that i was negative too but politics and frienship get in the game and they dequalified me by nadrolone and i never use nandrolone.
This year i have to be sure making my own test first and then compete if it results negative, thats to be sure and they cant fuck me again...
Any sugestions to get clean , something to take or drink ?

Thanks for your help...
Big-h

Last edited:
If your testing for steriods I don't know of a drink that you can get but I would check everydrugs cleareance times in the body and use them accordingly. Also the best way to do this is buy a book on this subject as they are the most informational and there are a few out there. Also you can learn the ins and outs of testing so there are no surprises, but if all else fails and you can get away with blaming pro-hormones do it. Also I have heard of people taking estrogen before a test to even out the ratio of estr to test in there bodies but I am not familair with how this works

If the test isn't regulated, you can buy some powder piss and keep in a container under your arm or in your pants so it stays warm. But if they leave a thermostat in the cup while yhou piss, you could be in trouble if you use the powder piss. You could always use a friends pee to submitt as your own?

If things are not strict, there are ways around it.

This year they are going to take the test inmediatly you are going down stage in posing suit so you cant hide anything.
About estrogen before a test i read about this but no body tells you how to do it.
Thanks you folks...
Others sugestions?

well there are various ways around certain tests u first must understand how they are testing. Most likely the tests are looking for higher than normal ratios of epitestosterone to testosterone I belive 6 to 1 is allowed before you test postive. There are also other ways but iam sure some of the vets will help out with this.

NEED HELP !!!

PHILL, BIG A, KIWI, MIKES, EXCEL ANY ANSWERS?

YES

I HAVE A CLOSE FRIEND WHO IS A GENIUS, HE WROTE OUT FOR ME THIS LONG DIATRIBE OF HOW TO DO IT BUT I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT. IT INVOLVED A LOT OF TEA AND WHITE VINEGAR. I KNOW THAT IN PRISON, THE GUYS PASSED THE TESTS BY PISSING THEIR FINGERS OVER A PINCH OF POWERED BLEACH IN THEIR FINGERANILS. I WILL TRY TO FIND OUT MORE WHEN I CAN FROM HIM.

I have read that spiralactonlone however you spell it is good. But sorry I cant help more. MM

Thanks you Phill i will try the bleach with a friend in his competition in March. But we cant drink lots of Tea and vinegar remember they take the test inmediatly you are going down stage.
Massmonster thanks to you too but i know that spirolactone is positive in a drug test

ANY MORE COMENTS?.

Bleach

I heard this true, and saw guys in person pass the test with the bleach on they're finger....it was for work release at the jail.

i heard simaliar to the bleach but with amonia instead

I am a little uncomfortable posting this as it is only something I have read in a magazine. The article stated that some went to very extreme measures to pass these tests. As far as the urine tests go : immediately before the test the athlete would first empty his bladder, then insert a catheder and fill his bladder back up with another persons clean urine. This way the urine sample is the right temperature, and not contaminated with bleach or other drugs. I do not know the health risks, and you had better really trust the person helping you. Also, the urine donation must come from another male, as they are checking the hormone ratios, and it would be quite obvious if it were from a female. As far as lie dectector tests that some natural shows use for the winners, well they can be beat as well. The method I have heard is to apply icy-hot to the arm-pits immediately before the test. This causes serious discomfort and the brain signals they test will be all screwed up. The differences in your brain singnals between when you are lying and telling the truth are distorted by the constant pain signals, rendering the test useless. Hope this helps. By the way, every urine drug test I have ever taken I first had to wash my hands with soap and water while being watched,
this is pretty much standard so I dont think the bleach under the nails will work. Also I would think the testers are very aware of most methods to beat the tests, bleach,vinegar,etc. and have ways to analyze the sample for foriegn chemicals, and be able to disqualify for that as well. Good Luck.

Hey buddy. I took a urine test about 5 yeras ago for my P.O.
I put bleach on my finger then I pissed on my finger. I had been smoking herb up to the last day. It worked. I heard it upsets the ph balance, This was just for herb though. good luck

killer

Dude I would tell your freind to search for a book on this subjectm as I just had to take a drug test for my job and the friggin lady watched me wash my hands, but since they didn't test for juice I passed

Yes,pissing on the finger with bleach will fuck up the results but they will for sure see you tampered with the test=disqualified for sure.

Hey BigH

Heres a list of p[roducts I complied-I have no idea which is best.
Maybe some guys could chime in or you could do search on net
for each specific product.

Defend
Clenz Blenz
GHF-GHF Guaranteed Herbal Flush
Quick Tabs
Bodyguard
Zydot
Probenicide
Carbamide
Klear
Puri Blend

Hope something here can help.

Big-H, I just found out from a guy at my gym who is in his final year of medical school that the catheder procedure is quite a common way to beat the drug tests. He said the guys are using medical grade sterile urine powder, and mixing it with sterile water. This way it is perfectly safe, and the only guarenteed way to pass the test. If you need me to ask him more about it I can.

Best way to avoid...

In my opinion is to not compete in so called "natural" or tested competitions. Never quite understood what satisfaction a person gets when they win a "Natural" contest but truely are not. How do you take pride in that? Maybe its just me.....couldn't do it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear