advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms (flexed) in relatively lean condition?

Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms in relatively lean condition when flexed? If so, how tall are you and what is your weight?

Is it true Arnold's arms were 22 inches?

Also, how many inches do your arms have to be when flexed to be considered big
I’ve got 20 inch arms and they are very lean and vascular. My bicep peak is very pronounced and it’s because of genetics. I’ve had those peaks since high school when I trained as a natural. My dad had huge arms, but his weren’t vascular like mine. I eat right and he does not. Steroids made my arms even bigger. I’ve never used site enhancing oils. I also have nice horse shoe shaped triceps. My arms get big whether I do 8 intense work sets per week or 20.

I’ve got 20 inch arms and they are very lean and vascular. My bicep peak is very pronounced and it’s because of genetics. I’ve had those peaks since high school when I trained as a natural. My dad had huge arms, but his weren’t vascular like mine. I eat right and he does not. Steroids made my arms even bigger. I’ve never used site enhancing oils. I also have nice horse shoe shaped triceps. My arms get big whether I do 8 intense work sets per week or 20.
nice i wish i had 20s. how tall are you

Yeah i saw that. But is there any other sources that suggest he had 19 inch arms? There was another photo I saw back when Arnold was still an amateur and his arm flexed was listed at 20.5 inches. Then theres covers of books that claimed he had 22.5 inches.
I don't know which one is accurate. I'm guessing 20 cold flexed sounds about right
I read about that also and supposedly Jones used a homemade tape measure from thin paper or something so it wouldn’t inflate the numbers. I have a hard time believing they were only 19 though. Maybe if he was really short but he’s around 5’10-5’11 and they look a lot bigger than 19 inches.
6E36C249-A369-434F-B8D2-6C7945E1CBF6.png

A 20 inch arm lean is very impressive

bc08307c-5ba5-4ccf-937b-087e16214e07.jpg

IMG-6416.JPG

Your true arm size shows when you actually diet down a bit to a relative level of leanness. Mine are less than 18 inches cold, and you'd think they'd be more impressive looking at 5'7, but I have long orangutan arms so they don't.

It's all about the look, dense thick forearms + thick arm + well developed delt is the trifecta (like bboy). I think most guys can grow their arms to a decent size with enough time, and patience, but the ones with cartoonish looking arms have the gift from mom and dad.

View attachment 119156

View attachment 119159

Your true arm size shows when you actually diet down a bit to a relative level of leanness. Mine are less than 18 inches cold, and you'd think they'd be more impressive looking at 5'7, but I have long orangutan arms so they don't.

It's all about the look, dense thick forearms + thick arm + well developed delt is the trifecta (like bboy). I think most guys can grow their arms to a decent size with enough time, and patience, but the ones with cartoonish looking arms have the gift from mom and dad.
dude your arms look impressive. No joke i thought it was 20 inches until i saw the tape measure. How long did it take you to get those arms

Yes!! She is definitely missed. She is an AWESOME human being.
Do you know how she and JT are doing... he hasn't posted in some time? Both of them are wonderful human beings.

Do you know how she and JT are doing... he hasn't posted in some time? Both of them are wonderful human beings.
No I don't unfortunately, and YES THEY ARE!!!! (both wonderful 👏 human beings)

dude your arms look impressive. No joke i thought it was 20 inches until i saw the tape measure. How long did it take you to get those arms

It's the angle, lighting and the relative leanness tbh. All an illusion. They aren't that special with my disproportionate back and chest. Prob 6+ years now consistently

And kind of to my point; a proper 20+ inch lean arm on a moderate height individual is crazy impressive. You generally don't get arms like that without other bodyparts matching in size, and being up there bodyweight wise.

When I was in the mid 280's mine measured a legit 21 inche after a good arm workout.
At the time I was on over 2g gear total , bodyfat was probably an honest 12% , abs where there but blurry and 6'3" tall

Yah those are some big arms

I always laugh at the whole arm size thing
1. Bodyfat counts
2. Its not how big they measure its how big they look

You guys would laugh if you knew what my arms measure (smaller than people think). I always shock people at my gym when they ask what my arms measure, when I tell them they laugh and don't believe me, then I have to break out the tape measure and prove they are as small as I say they are.
Holy God

@b-boy what do they measure?

@thethinker48 seriously under 18“? Honestly wouldn't guess. You and I are same height, but yours obviously look much better and different than my around 17.5± I think? I don't really fuckin know, really?

Sorry mirror at work since I have to stay overnight

20200728_201545.jpg

You look much leaner than 12-14%.

Well thanks. I have not truly tested bodyfat since the late 1980's. But I have used those handheld devices you see at GNC and at most commercial gyms. They have you punch your height, weight, age, in and then you hold the handles out in front of you. I have never been under 20% on those and I always look exactly the same year round. I did one about a month before the pic above and it had me at 24%.

View attachment 119156

View attachment 119159

LEGIT and impressive.

@b-boy what do they measure?

@thethinker48 seriously under 18“? Honestly wouldn't guess. You and I are same height, but yours obviously look much better and different than my around 17.5± I think? I don't really fuckin know, really?

Sorry mirror at work since I have to stay overnight

View attachment 119182

Not shitting on you at all here bro, you’ve got a great build but from that angle it looks like you’ve got a 17.5” arm and 19” forearms!! Lmao

I’d say I struggle pretty hard in the arm department myself. Especially forearms, when you’ve got size and vascularity in your forearms its one of those muscles that make you look even more jacked... Like Traps, which I also suck with lol.

Not shitting on you at all here bro, you’ve got a great build but from that angle it looks like you’ve got a 17.5” arm and 19” forearms!! Lmao

I’d say I struggle pretty hard in the arm department myself. Especially forearms, when you’ve got size and vascularity in your forearms its one of those muscles that make you look even more jacked... Like Traps, which I also suck with lol.

Haha! They're 16“. It's kinda genetic, and folks seem to stop and look if they see me training forearms. They definitely stand out. I am lifting and carrying at my job all day, too. I've seen some guys in the trades that have forearms Mr Olympia would be satisfied with.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member