YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms (flexed) in relatively lean condition?

iloverachel

Newbies
Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms in relatively lean condition when flexed? If so, how tall are you and what is your weight?

Is it true Arnold's arms were 22 inches?

Also, how many inches do your arms have to be when flexed to be considered big

When I was in the mid 280's mine measured a legit 21 inche after a good arm workout.
At the time I was on over 2g gear total , bodyfat was probably an honest 12% , abs where there but blurry and 6'3" tall

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727-055651.png
    Screenshot_20200727-055651.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 186
just over 20.5" cold , stand at 5'11" 245lbs.

When I was in the mid 280's mine measured a legit 21 inche after a good arm workout.
At the time I was on over 2g gear total , bodyfat was probably an honest 12% , abs where there but blurry and 6'3" tall
Thats absolutely incredible! 21 inches is the flexed measurement right? Similar arms to Dwayne Johnson and Arnold. I hope to get that big one day

Stuck, it seems forever, at 19.5" 😋

Thats absolutely incredible! 21 inches is the flexed measurement right? Similar arms to Dwayne Johnson and Arnold. I hope to get that big one day
Yea flex with a serious pump.
Arms are definitely a weak spot for me in relation to everything else , especially my right bicep that I partially tore a few years ago.
I'd be lucky to get 19 now but I'm alot lighter , leaner and take less gear a week than I was taking a day back then.

I kinda have the same attitude about measurements now as I do when people ask "how much ya bench" , I always reply "how much does it look like I can bench"

Yea flex with a serious pump.
Arms are definitely a weak spot for me in relation to everything else , especially my right bicep that I partially tore a few years ago.
I'd be lucky to get 19 now but I'm alot lighter , leaner and take less gear a week than I was taking a day back then.

I kinda have the same attitude about measurements now as I do when people ask "how much ya bench" , I always reply "how much does it look like I can bench"
19 is a big arm. If you have a good peak and separation between the biceps and triceps it cold look like over 20. My is 18 1/2 and look like over 20.
The pyramid is 1 1/2 tall.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Piramid.jpg
    Piramid.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 124
  • piramida-1_b.jpg
    piramida-1_b.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 68
About 19 1/2 for me as well, when i was lean. 6 foot tall and 235 lbs. I bulked up once and they got up to about 21 inches after using syntherol.

About 19 1/2 for me as well, when i was lean. 6 foot tall and 235 lbs. I bulked up once and they got up to about 21 inches after using syntherol.
I did not know that you that tall. The biggest I had was 20 1/4, at age 50. Age 50 photo.

Attachments

• Emeric dible small phote 2002.jpg
    Emeric dible small phote 2002.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 111
20 cold for me. Low to mid 260's and probably 8ish % bf right now.

Arms have always been a bitch for me too. I'm barrel-chested, lat width and chest can grow with my eyes closed....realllly had to change my approach to arm training to get them to budge. No reps under 12, lots of squeezing.

Arms have always been a bitch for me too. I'm barrel-chested, lat width and chest can grow with my eyes closed....realllly had to change my approach to arm training to get them to budge. No reps under 12, lots of squeezing.
Any advice for someone who is stuck at 19 inches flexed, and wants to get it to 20s? and they have tried drop sets, training to failure, training triceps and biceps twice etc, different rep ranges

20 cold, that is huge, can you post a shot?

Any advice for someone who is stuck at 19 inches flexed, and wants to get it to 20s? and they have tried drop sets, training to failure, training triceps and biceps twice etc, different rep ranges
How tall are you? 19 is huge.

Some people have over 20 when you measure it but in photos don`t look not even 18.

If anything, i've learned that everyone's arms respond differently brother.
Im a big progressive overload guy...training that way, basically every bp has responded. Back, chest, legs (to an extent). But after years of training you start noticing what comes easy and responds and what is just a slowwww burn.
Arms and delts were that slow burn for me....hell they are still slow right now.

2 heavy progressive sets just don't do it. I have buddies who stare at dumbbells and their arms grow an inch. They've never even though about arm growth, because it always just happened no matter what they did. So lagging muscles force you to get creative and try new shit. What worked for ME was really choosing the right isolation exercises, higher reps and extreme mind muscle connection.

Question to you as you said you tried a bunch of stuff. How long did you experiment? Muscle growth is a slow as fuck. So doing drop sets....or training to failure....or rep range stuff needs some time to even NOTICE if its working or not. I gave my arms basically 2 offseasons before I changed stuff. It was like 2 YEARS before i said, "Ok, this obviously isn't working."

I had 18 at 170lbs. Now, 19 early 50s Ive always had strong arm genetics. There was a period where i pretty sure ran 20 but was bulked up, not in my best shape. I dont count that. My 17 looked jacked, veins, peak etc. Aint always about the tape

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear