over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anybody diet on low fats?

i dont want to look like a corpse.
thats why i use tren ;)

im NOT saying tren is a necessity for bodybuilding (well, for top tier pro bodybuilding IT IS.)

im saying tren is a necessity with HIGH T3 USE
high t3 without tren = have fun blasting off your muscle

What are you calling high T3?

I am "endormorphic" but thrive on carbs and get watery and fat eating fats. There are no rules in bodybuilding....I used to be 285lbs 35% bodyfat and have gone back and forth between low carb vs low fat vs moderate everything and I don't need anymore proof that carbs are my bodies preferred energy source. I have listened to people too many times with this low carb moderate fat shit and it just makes look worse, plain and simple

I still eat 1 beef meal and some whole omega eggs every day but I keep added fats (nut butters, oils) to a minimum when dieting.

I am "endormorphic" but thrive on carbs and get watery and fat eating fats. There are no rules in bodybuilding....I used to be 285lbs 35% bodyfat and have gone back and forth between low carb vs low fat vs moderate everything and I don't need anymore proof that carbs are my bodies preferred energy source. I have listened to people too many times with this low carb moderate fat shit and it just makes look worse, plain and simple

I still eat 1 beef meal and some whole omega eggs every day but I keep added fats (nut butters, oils) to a minimum when dieting.

I wonder if the body's preferred fuel source is even relevant for fat loss. Dieting sucks physically and mentally so of course carbs are your body's preferred fuel spruce but when we diet we arent giving the body what it wants because we are in fact dieting :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if the body's preferred fuel source is even relevant for fat loss. Dieting sucks physically and mentally so of course carbs are your body's preferred fuel spruce but when we diet we arent giving the body what it wants because we are in fact dieting :)

Okay let me rephrase that...I lose fat faster on equivalent amount of calories from carbs over fats. I have lost over 100lbs, gained some back, competed, got too fat again, and dieted back down etc etc etc and I know my body by this point.

Maybe my phrasing was incorrect, but my body burns carbs better and body fat on a low fat diet. I have been convinced a bunch of times (by myself) over the last few years due to anti carb trends and whenever I go to a higher fat approach with little to no carbs my body stalls out and I spin my wheels. Of course short periods of low carbs works great (carb cycling etc) but if I try to replace calories with fats my progress slows to a crawl.

Of course I know there are health benefits to dietary fats but I am strictly talking about body composition.

I guess for me low to no carbs works best not just because I think it's better for fat loss but mentally it's easier for me to stick to it as I know what I can and can't eat, with carbs I tend to over do it. With fat and protein meals I just eat it and that's it and also no cravings at all during the day. But yeah everyone's different.

Okay let me rephrase that...I lose fat faster on equivalent amount of calories from carbs over fats. I have lost over 100lbs, gained some back, competed, got too fat again, and dieted back down etc etc etc and I know my body by this point.

Maybe my phrasing was incorrect, but my body burns carbs better and body fat on a low fat diet. I have been convinced a bunch of times (by myself) over the last few years due to anti carb trends and whenever I go to a higher fat approach with little to no carbs my body stalls out and I spin my wheels. Of course short periods of low carbs works great (carb cycling etc) but if I try to replace calories with fats my progress slows to a crawl.

Same hear. Give me 3500 calorie high carb diet and weight drops much faster than 3500 low carb high fat. Probably because I'm not sat down all day with my head in my hands wanting to die. Low carb diets are fucking evil imo

How long you been doing this? Ever competed?

I don't mean to be a dick man - but I just think there are a lot of "experts" now-a-days...

And when I say he looks like death - it means his skin is so thin he is transparent... Pretty sure you would love to have his level of muscularity too ;) unless you've won a larger show than Jr. Nats :D

no i havent... nonetheless ive gotten close to comp BF levels a couple times this way. just stating what works for me - and works great ;)

does your buddy use high amounts of t3 WITHOUT tren?
if not, you missed my point ;) because im saying with high t3 and tren youll cut up quickly and easily, however with high t3 and NO tren youll blast off muscle quickly.

What are you calling high T3?

150mcg
not gonna lie, i have used more before, but for me 150mcg is the sweet spot. more and i feel miserable.

150mcg is perfect with a good dose of tren (~500mg) in the mix. great metabolism boost, much more freedom regarding eating and no significant muscle loss.

no i havent... nonetheless ive gotten close to comp BF levels a couple times this way. just stating what works for me - and works great ;)

does your buddy use high amounts of t3 WITHOUT tren?
if not, you missed my point ;) because im saying with high t3 and tren youll cut up quickly and easily, however with high t3 and NO tren youll blast off muscle quickly.

150mcg
not gonna lie, i have used more before, but for me 150mcg is the sweet spot. more and i feel miserable.

150mcg is perfect with a good dose of tren (~500mg) in the mix. great metabolism boost, much more freedom regarding eating and no significant muscle loss.

How long do you run the 150mcg of T3 for?

How long do you run the 150mcg of T3 for?

from day 1 until im down cutting.
no need to taper or increase dosage. it stays effective throughout.

you could start lower and increase over time, however you could also increase AAS or drop calories or a combination of these.
i just lower kcals or decrease refeed frequency, when i go below 8-9% i might increase AAS dosage

Agree on all points!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner