over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone actually use topical “fat burners”

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’ve see reviews where people say it works well , others say it doesn’t do shit , some say it’s grest for getting that last little bit of fat off before a show.

I’ve got several bottles of the Enhanced Athlete cream that has Aminophylline, Yohimbine HCl, Caffeine, and L-Carnitine in it , couple of people said that adding a little Capsaicin to it woul really intensify the “fat burning” effects.

I’ve heard several guys swear that MPA vasoburn works great as well.

I’m asking because I ha e a female friend that has some fat on her lower leg , like around her knees that just will not tighten up , she’s nice and lean everywhere else except this upper knee area

I've also heard good things about vasoburn.

If you're very lean and are continuing to cut (if not these are just expensive perfumes/lotions,) topical products can help mobilize the stubborn areas rather than directly stimulate lipolysis, they also can help tighten the skin.

I used Vasoburn just because i had some left over. Its just pulling sub q water. Not worth the money really. Vasoburn 100% burns like a mother f'r though.

I think the benefit of a product like this is increasing blood flow to areas where there normally isn't a whole lot, and that in turn helps mobilize some fat.

I agree though, I once accidentally got some on my bits, my wife couldn't stop laughing and I was in a fair amount of discomfort!

I used Vasoburn just because i had some left over. Its just pulling sub q water. Not worth the money really. Vasoburn 100% burns like a mother f'r though.

Yes it sure does! I was not expecting that :eek:

Theophylline been proven in clinical studies to work topically.

I had good experience with evomuse evicerate. It had yohibine, theophylline, capsican, and caffeine I think.

But you have to be realsistic. It’s for like when your 6-7% and need that little back fat pocket to die

I think a better option is to get 7-8%, then go get cool sculpting done on triubke areas. Cryo-liposuction actually kills the fat cells. Do this a couple times and your trouble areas won’t be trouble areas.

But massive over eating can make new fat cells.

What's the recovery period on something like that?

I haven't really had any issues (yet *knock on wood*) but for women that have really stubborn area, it sounds like it could be a more worthwhile investment then a bunch of topical products.

Theophylline been proven in clinical studies to work topically.

I had good experience with evomuse evicerate. It had yohibine, theophylline, capsican, and caffeine I think.

But you have to be realsistic. It’s for like when your 6-7% and need that little back fat pocket to die

I think a better option is to get 7-8%, then go get cool sculpting done on triubke areas. Cryo-liposuction actually kills the fat cells. Do this a couple times and your trouble areas won’t be trouble areas.

But massive over eating can make new fat cells.

I haven't really had any issues (yet *knock on wood*) but for women that have really stubborn area, it sounds like it could be a more worthwhile investment then a bunch of topical products.

no point for a woman, she will just get fat again

Stuff like Vasoburn and Eviscerate (when it was around work), but I agree that you need to be sub 8% to reallllly see a benefit. Regular old ECA stack or clen will do much more for ya until then.

the topical stuff is more for when you are in the last bit of prep and need to get that lower back fat off and other shitty areas .

Last edited:

I think it’s just sore for a week or so. I’ll research more

I hear a lot of mixed thoughts regarding Charles Poliquins's methodologies...

But I think they're effective for the most part, some of them are just too expensive for.me, lolz

But he has a biosignature modulation methodlogy, based on where a person is holding fat, tells you something specific about that person

If you're interested, perhaps, try googling " Poliquin calves fat"....

I was just curious. I know when the wife and I were going to the cryosauna daily I leaned out considerably and she started losing fat in the stubborn places. Being in Chicagoland I see ads EVERYWHERE for cool sculpting, but I've never come across anyone that has had it done.

I think it’s just sore for a week or so. I’ll research more

I think he just needs a hug, lol

He's dieting again guys...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads