advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone add low-dose Deca to their Test for TRT?

I run around 70mg deca with 200 test cyp every week for joint pain relief. Blood work every three months and panel comes back good except for high RBC which it did before I ever added deca. Been doing this for 4 months now.

I run around 70mg deca with 200 test cyp every week for joint pain relief. Blood work every three months and panel comes back good except for high RBC which it did before I ever added deca. Been doing this for 4 months now.
Thats not bad at all. What do you do to combat the high RBC? I know some give blood or take aspirin. Just wondering if you have a special protocol.

Running Deca or Primo along with my TRT is definitely something I’ve looked into. Although, it’s hard to find real Primo.

Im starting 150 mg in a few weeks for joint pain and stiffness. If all is well i will keep it in

Really? What are some of the health issues with constant donation. Urologist just gave me script to donate every 6 weeks if hematocrit over 16.0

Just my 2 Cents, but I'm on prescribed 80mg/week Nandrolone and 60mg/week Test Cyp, and this is the best I've ever felt. I am currently 7-8 weeks into this newer dosing protocol... I was one of those degenerates running self-prescribed trt for a long while on 200-250mg/week (some blend/ester of test, whatever was available).

I should add, I have been using 2iu/day pfizer HGH and that seems to amplify libido and wellness "feelings" in addition to the hrt. Totally helping my chronic joint pains too! Some days I feel like I'm 17 again! :0
have you noticed a big difference in your physique visually from 2 iu of gh? if yes, at what point did you begin to see changes?

What type of 'vascular damage' does it cause? Is it permanent damage?

Anyone have a link to that study?

What type of 'vascular damage' does it cause? Is it permanent damage?

Anyone have a link to that study?

There are more if you choose to do a search. Make up your own mind.

There are more if you choose to do a search. Make up your own mind.
Okay, sounds like the issue with Deca is cardiac hypertrophy and associated issues that come along with it.

just started 100-125 mg / wk (its hard to gauge that small a dose) of NPP to my 200mg of Test cyp... looking for joint comfort. May is going to be be squat every day (EVERY day) month. Splitting my test and NPP 3x / wk...Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday ... Friday and Saturday are my HCG days (500 / day).

my low dose deca at 150 has worked well for me.. less aches in the knees for sure

I can tell you my experience with it and what has worked for me. I will start at 200mg wk Test with 100mg wk Deca and after 3 wks I continue with 200mg Test per wk and 100mg Deca eow. If not too much builds up and start having issues with shortness of breath. I also have a cardiologist and hematologist that run blood work and ekg/echo every 6 mos. I will usually use the Deca up to 6 mos then take a break and get tests run again. I also stay off for roughly 6mos before I go back to it again. My trt doctor first prescribed this to me almost 10 yrs ago due to 10 herniation in cervical and lumbar at the time.

I’ve tried it and I like the effect but Deca just kills my dick and balls. Even after one shot I notice it just a few days later.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws