YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone add low-dose Deca to their Test for TRT?

Hell I havent seen my nuts in 20 years. Who needs those things anyway if you dont want any(more) kiddos.

For my Dr prescribed TRT, he recommends 2:1 ratio of test to deca, to avoid erectile dysfunction related issues. I've been on 200mg Cyp / 100mg Deca for the past 3 years with routine bloodwork every 6 months. The only issue is elevated hematocrit levels, which are lowered through routine blood donation. No issues or concerns have been detected, no water retention issues at this dosage, and no heart related issues either...I get routine cardiology checkups (imaging and stress test) due to an unrelated long term study I'm in, due to my time in the Marine Corps.

In response to someones earlier post regarding Deca and joints...Deca provides joint relief due to the compounds NSAID like properties (not water retention)...people often think/describe/feel that Deca lube up their joints...but it's just due to its ability to reduce inflammation.

As alway, YMMV

There is a reason that for years the "bro-cycle" everyone heard of on the streets was Test-Deca. Deca is a great compound. Doesnt get the respect it once did and I feel like it does work well at lower doses.

People used to say 300mg was the minimum but 150-200 will absolutely do something special for you.

Id say 300-400 is the max Id ever go on Deca again. Large cycle or a light cruise. I just feel less is more with it. Its not super toxic on my system like some other things feel.

I've been prescribed Nandrolone after two Achilles tendon repairs/replacements. I don't know if it helped with healing but pain reduction was substantial. It's also technically an endogenous hormone in trace amounts.

As a paradox, norsteroids have been known for decades as not only xenobiotics but also obligatory endogenous intermediates in the biosynthesis of estrogens from androgens in all species, man included.

My doc will prescribe it but man it is EXPENSIVE!!! Nandrolones don't agree with me so I most likely wont ever add it to my TRT.
Amen to that! Just got a script from my doc this week to give it a go. Ridiculously over priced. I would like to hear more feedback from people that have taken it with trt.
My trt is finally set up nicely. I will try to check back with how I feel as time goes on to give my input.

I run 200mg of test cyp weekly for Dr supplied trt. I throw in 200mg of nandrolone weekly by myself for back pain. It works great for me.

I run 200mg of test cyp weekly for Dr supplied trt. I throw in 200mg of nandrolone weekly by myself for back pain. It works great for me.

how is libido and/or erectile rigidity(no-homo).
thing is, deca has caused less than impressive erections, so curious if it has had the same effect on you(not that i want to know in-person)
but you understand the context and spirit of my question.

how is libido and/or erectile rigidity(no-homo).
thing is, deca has caused less than impressive erections, so curious if it has had the same effect on you(not that i want to know in-person)
but you understand the context and spirit of my question.

I realize that deca causes erection problems for some. I myself have never had any issues from deca. Me and the wife just did it earlier today. Everything worked fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear