advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone else always have issues with quad injections?

I use 2 heads of triceps.
Don't go over 1cc though.
How much are you putting in them?

I'm very interested in using my triceps for a site I was thinking of trying this weekend. I'm not sure what is holding me back. awkward angle I always assumed. Maybe not.

As far as local growth I know it's not supposed to cause any but my quads experience says otherwise.

As far as local growth I know it's not supposed to cause any but my quads experience says otherwise.

I just hit quads for the first time a few months ago and...it could have been my mind playin tricks on me but I noticed this too.

love hittin quads now

but If the oil is being stubborn and not going in easy the needle starts bouncing a little and I end up sore.

My quads are the worst
I wish they weren't. But they are!

I just hit quads for the first time a few months ago and...it could have been my mind playin tricks on me but I noticed this too.

love hittin quads now

but If the oil is being stubborn and not going in easy the needle starts bouncing a little and I end up sore.

I have the bouncing needle problem for delt shots. Lately I have had the GF assist. Much better. Thinking that a helping hand for my first
Few tri shots is probably the wiser choice.

High on the outer thighs and pecs are the only places I pin, 2.5ml being the most

I hate the glute shot. I always feel like I either tweak my neck or oblique from the reach around haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quads and chest are by far the worse. Like OP said 8 out of 10 times im limping for a week. I've pinned chest 3 different times and every damn time I can't stretch at all without it feeling like a deep burning bruise in my chest. Don't know whats the deal but its a different kind of pain, not just a sore pain from swelling.

As strange as it may be my first ever spot was my calves. Quads aren't too bad for me. If it's painful injecting then I'll be hurting bad for days but usually I'm good.

i pin in my quads all the time. right side though is always a tiny bit sore the next day but my left side never is.

Ill do, traps, biceps, tris, chest, shoulders, lats, and glutes but i refuse to do the quads. I always hit a nerve or have extreme soreness.

I pin high on the quads
Almost where they insert
No problem

Yeah going halfway down is a recipe for disaster...i start an inch or two from the top of the muscle where its the meatiest and go pretty far out to the side....usually no problem for 2-3ml. Went lower on my quad once...was fucked up for over a week.

This is my first cycle and haven't pinned anything but quads. Will start a better rotation next cycle when I'm pinning more than twice a week. But since I started using gear with coconut oil I get zero pip.

This is my first cycle and haven't pinned anything but quads. Will start a better rotation next cycle when I'm pinning more than twice a week. But since I started using gear with coconut oil I get zero pip.

That is what my go to sponsor here uses and it is definitely painless.

I recently started hitting the quads, it was deathly hard to get used to, I was sore for the first two weeks but I stuck it out and now it's painless and and it's my favorite spot to hit. It's really the only place you're able to comfortably use two hands.

i'd rather use the quad than any other place.
then again, i remember getting full spasms down the leg a few times....had to pull out and re-inject....
but that was quite awhile ago.

...had the spasms couple of times on quad. then one time my foot from the side i was injecting was resting on the heel and it slid, straightening out my leg (back when i used to use 1 inch needle) and it locked the needle inside the quad and that went to a weird spasm.

usually no drama though on quads.

i also do a lot of sub q stomach injections and believe it or not i got to coughing once or twice on stomach sub q about three inches out from navel, so must have hit a vein.

Attachments

• Glute injection in the butt.jpg
    Glute injection in the butt.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 218
I really like quad injections and also never had problems with it. They also were my first pin spot ever

For me, quads are the easiest, yet at the same time take the most care. I'm not super lean so I have to study my leg real hard to make sure I avoid the obvious veins. Even still, I've hit my share of veins despite my best efforts.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws