YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone else always have issues with quad injections?

stankyleg

Registered
7-8 out of 10 times I pin quads I have pip and swelling that lasts about a week. I can hit the same gear in the shoulder with no problem. Lateralis is easy to get to, but I can't be limping. Anyone?

Always hated quad injections, just never felt right whenever i tried to inject more than 1 ml. I could quite happily pin lats, chest, trap, calves, some really odd areas, but quads - NOPE!!!

Look into the ventrogluteal area - really easy to do and will take a huge amount of oil!

Stew:cool:

HATED THEM! Would rather inject my neck.

i think quads have a lot of nerves and its tough missing them. thats all i use to pin but got tired of hitting nerves and vessels.

I hit glutes, delts, pecs and quads on a regular rotation and my quads have never gotten used to it, always sore and a little swollen, even a 1/2" 30g slin pin leaves pip in my quads

I first started ONLY doing left quad right quad... over and over. I think thats why now years later I can't touch them at all. I can get the need in and I can put some pressure on the plunger but the oil will not go in at all!! Probably sitting in scar tissue.

wow I`m surprised how many off don`t like pinning quads. I love em! Easy to get at, not any more painful than any place else. The idea of pinning lats hurts more than an actual quad shot for me.

I find for injections quads are the easiest. I can see everything.

For PIP I find no worse then glutes!

kinda funny when your screen name is "stankyleg" lol
I never had a prob in quads but they give me the creeps to inject into anyway. I would pin calves before quads a lot of times....
-JS

It all about learning where to pin and how much fluid you can hold comfortably.
I'd rather pin less fluid more frequently that more fluid less frequently.

1.5cc is the max I'll do in quads. I save quads for when I do Ed injections to add a spot into rotation plus it means I'm cutting so I can see all the veins I need to avoid.

As stated above ventro glute is the easiest spot to load up. My range for ventro is up to 2.5. Then I only do glutes when it's 2.5-3cc.

used to get pip but after i switched sponsors i have no problems at all.
well, sometimes i get a cough and i only use test now. there's blood vessels i dont see and maybe i nick one, but other than that occasional problem i'd rather use the quad than any other place.
then again, i remember getting full spasms down the leg a few times....had to pull out and re-inject....
but that was quite awhile ago.

Yeah you're doing it wrong. You got to find the right areas. There's usually 2 spots that are both higher upper on the quad that don't cause much pain. Once I find them and show them to people it becomes one of their favorite sites.

I have routinely put in 3cc . Not suggesting this but saying it's possible. Today I will be putting 1cc curcumin, 1cc glutathione, 0.5cc resveratrol , 0.3cc vitamin b12 and 0.25cc of my prescribed hormone replacement therapy.
That's a little over 3cc and today it's going in quad.

Avoid it if you're having trouble.

quads are easy for me as well. i just flex my quads and find the meaty portion of the upper outer quadrant and jab around the veins. chest is by far my favorite site. slin pin makes it quick and painless

Funny how much people differ.
I hate chest heh

Local enthanate wrecked me in the quad and worked okay-ish in the delt...

I know what you mean. It's just bad quality I never had the issue with Atlas. I don't actually get any soreness whatsoever to be honest. It really is remarkable.

Quads are tricky and I still have not learned them lol. I usually pin about halfway up the side of my quad, maybe an inch below halfway. Sometimes it hurts, and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it goes in smooth, and sometimes I sit there for 10 minutes trying to push all the oil through.

Surprised no one uses triceps. I do and they're easy to hit and mine can take a decent amount of oil.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131