advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone else have a hard time taking a rest day... while blasting?

MrPump

Registered
Knowing that rest/sleep are essential parts to growth and development. I still find it difficult to stay home from the gym, especially if going to be blasting.

In a nut shell:

When on gear:
Hard to eat enough
Hard to avoid the gym

When off gear:
Can eat house
Look foward to my rest days.

I take two rest days a week and don't have any problems with it. However, if I have to miss a workout day, it's like the end of the world and ruins my day

Don't come off gear then maybe you will have a happy medium

Up your intensity and earn your rest days.

I used to be the same way, then I started training correctly and realized they are just as beneficial (if not more) than training days.

LOL .... I have such a hard time taking days off.... usually ill go maybe 10 days then take 2 off....... but the importance is SO vital as far as rest goes, But I agree, when blasting, its so hard to relax......

Yes. Especially when on orals... just thinking of the pump I'm missing out on.

I am adficted to training blasting or cruising, actually the less gear I take the more difficult is to takeba day off for me. When blasting on higher dosages I am lazy as fukc, when I cruise I can train all day every day

Knowing that rest/sleep are essential parts to growth and development. I still find it difficult to stay home from the gym, especially if going to be blasting.

In a nut shell:

When on gear:
Hard to eat enough
Hard to avoid the gym

When off gear:
Can eat house
Look foward to my rest days.

I am a bit similar with exeception of not being able to eat.

I don't have this problem. I'm a lazy mufucka.

Why do you have problem eating on gear? Too many orals? Add some EQ and solve that problem. You need food to use the anabolism you're creating. While off, eat too much and you'll get fat.

I have the exact same problem as you, op.

After leg or dead lift day last thing on my mind next day is lifting weight. Lifting myself or of bed is hard enough. I train 4 days out of every 8. If schedule gets tough with work or child care ill lose arm workout and squeeze them in with back and chest but I hate losing a workout.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I Have a hard time taking days off whether i'm on or off. My split is 6 days on and one off, but i rarely find myself taking a day off, even tho i know how important it is. I feel i'm wasting my gear if i take a day off, and in general i just feel like i'm missing something and can't sleep if i take a day off. In general about every 9-10 days something comes up in my schedule where i have to take a day off and i just use those as my rest days. Rest is important tho and shouldn't be overlooked. I can eat like a horse tho while on gear so that's not a problem for me

Sometimes I feel like I should be back in the gym, but then I realize there are people who are much smarter than me that say rest is good. So I rest. Find another hobby to keep you busy on those days. I use those off days to spend time with my girl and we'll go do stuff or if she's working I'll go to the gun range or where ever. Your life needs balance.

I am adficted to training blasting or cruising, actually the less gear I take the more difficult is to takeba day off for me. When blasting on higher dosages I am lazy as fukc, when I cruise I can train all day every day

Am the same, when I blast am so tired an lazy I miss loads of workouts out an meals

But when I cruise I never miss a meal or workout

I used to have this problem. Now I'm old and have to remind myself that it's not that serious. I suffer more mentally than physically if I take too many days off.

Results are better when taking days off. That's my experience. As much as I'd like to go every day, I have to use my brain to think better of it.

I am envious with you, guys. Days off, taking a rest, hobbies. I don't have time for that. My day off usually means working hard over and over. I feel lucky to have enough time for training and blasting in a timely manner.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131