over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone else meal prep this way?

which one? Ortega? I was doing the taco seasoning too but thought it was loaded with so much sodium.
then I was doing it with just garlic, other spices and still so dry, especially reheated.

if you eat it with taco seasoning daily and look the way you do, shit I will too lol
I found some low sodium ones too. I also use like 1/3 of the pack per 2 lbs. I don't like the meal SOAKING in it, but i also need some freaking flavor. I rotate that with some other Mexican seasonings (packs) and I'm usually good off that. Trick is to not dry it out, like u mentioned. If its dry, its brutal to eat. Coaching that shit down.

Taco spice
1/2 tbsp corn starch
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp onion and garlic powder
1 tsp cumin

That's good for 1 LB of meat.
Sprinkle the seasoning on then pour 1/2 cup water over it. The corn starch will help it stick to the meat and make a light sauce so nothing is dry.
If using turkey or chicken, add 1 tsp olive oil before you add the seasoning.

tkav1980, want to try the same one, but don't have all the ingredients. By the way, what exact cookware manufacturers do you prefer for your cooking time? I know couple of good and reliable utensil manufacturers, like Berlinger Haus with their online resource where my relatives were purchasing couple of cookware sets, but I'm not quite sure yet.

You don’t have paprika, onion powder, garlic powder,chili powder, cumin, and oregano? Fill up your spice cabinet man. You’ll enjoy your food a lot more
tkav1980, want to try the same one, but don't have all the ingredients. By the way, what exact cookware manufacturers do you prefer for your cooking time? I know couple of good and reliable utensil manufacturers, like Berlinger Haus with their online resource where my relatives were purchasing couple of cookware sets, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Things you need in your pantry.
Chili powder
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Cumin
Coriander
Oregano
Basil
Thyme
Marjoram
Salt
Pepper
Paprika
Smoked paprika
Turmeric
Cinnamon
Sage
Red pepper flakes
Cayenne
A few good hot sauces
Soy sauce
Ginger
Nutmeg

You can make anything taste good with these

You don’t have paprika, onion powder, garlic powder,chili powder, cumin, and oregano? Fill up your spice cabinet man. You’ll enjoy your food a lot more
I have 2 drawers in my kitchen with just spices and that doesn't count what i have on my shelves. Pick a country in the world and i probably have the ingredients to make one of their dishes.

which one? Ortega? I was doing the taco seasoning too but thought it was loaded with so much sodium.
then I was doing it with just garlic, other spices and still so dry, especially reheated.

if you eat it with taco seasoning daily and look the way you do, shit I will too lol
Chipotle Ms Dash, smoked paprica and Cumin me a great quick sodium free taco seasoning

I prep twice a week(days change weekly, when I'm running out)
-I measure 3-4 meat portions out and add the carb later/fresh(also allows Me to switch up carbs so I don't get bored)
-I freeze the rest(2 or so lbs)and thaw when needed

I have done it that way when fish is the main meat for that week. Otherwise it’s easier for me to cook it all one day and heat portions daily.

I really only care about a few things in the kitchen. A big enough cutting board, 2 good knives ( One is a wusthoff and the other is a custom 8 inch domascus chefs knife from walter sorrels) and a few good cast iron pans. For regular pans, nearly everything is made by the same company in NJ, they manufacture 90% of the brands globally as well as most of the kitchen gadgets like blenders. I remember because in my last job they were a prospect account I was trying to sell but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the company.

I used to buy expensive stainless and copper pans with metal handles but these days, I get stuff from whoever has a sale after learning they basically all come from the same factories over seas. Cooking on a stove is all about temperature control and generally speaking, you can do that with any old pot or pan.

I originally came up with the idea for this thread from all my time working in restaurants. Chef's dont sit there and chop veggies and portion meat for each order, all of that prep work is done ahead of time to make things more efficient. I started doing the same thing at home and it married the time saving of full on meal prep with having a fresh cooked meal ready to go in under 15 min.

I really only care about a few things in the kitchen. A big enough cutting board, 2 good knives ( One is a wusthoff and the other is a custom 8 inch domascus chefs knife from walter sorrels) and a few good cast iron pans. For regular pans, nearly everything is made by the same company in NJ, they manufacture 90% of the brands globally as well as most of the kitchen gadgets like blenders. I remember because in my last job they were a prospect account I was trying to sell but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the company.

I used to buy expensive stainless and copper pans with metal handles but these days, I get stuff from whoever has a sale after learning they basically all come from the same factories over seas. Cooking on a stove is all about temperature control and generally speaking, you can do that with any old pot or pan.

I originally came up with the idea for this thread from all my time working in restaurants. Chef's dont sit there and chop veggies and portion meat for each order, all of that prep work is done ahead of time to make things more efficient. I started doing the same thing at home and it married the time saving of full on meal prep with having a fresh cooked meal ready to go in under 15 min.
Yep. Mise en place

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner