over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone feel extra flat on T3?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi guys,

Do u need to dose the research liquid T3 higher then the pharma T3?
So that the liquid T3 will be effective.

Man honestly no one can say that. The problem with research chemicals or UGL tabs for that matter is that you never truly know what your getting. For instance,I can take 20mg of pharma cials and have great erections with little to know sides. I take 20mg of my fav research chemicals cials and i'm a waking boner with sever heartburn.In this case the research chem is def overdosed. Anyone thats says "you need to take more if it's a research chem" if full of shit. In some cases yes i'm sure they are under dosed. Blanket statements like that can get guys in trouble. This is why with things like clen,t3,AI,and PCT drugs i prefer to get pharma grade.Hope that helps.

Hi guys,

Yes but I'm usually dieting when I'm taking it. No if your feeling too flat I'd think you need to lower the dose or up your carbs. Make sure to take it on an empty stomach.

I take liquid t3 anything over 25mcg I get noticably flatter.

t3 is all balance by look and bloodwork. Have the best possible metabolism while being full. 17.5mcg works best for me. Take it when I wake up and pee at night so a few hours removed from food.

I'd rather to go pharm grade, but had to buy this in a pinch.

I tried 50mcg while dieting and within 2 days got super flat. Took 2 days off and work from 25mcg to 12.5mcg and found my balance there.

t3 is all balance by look and bloodwork. Have the best possible metabolism while being full. 17.5mcg works best for me. Take it when I wake up and pee at night so a few hours removed from food.

I tried 50mcg while dieting and within 2 days got super flat. Took 2 days off and work from 25mcg to 12.5mcg and found my balance there.

Your body naturally produces about 12mcg per day so there's little point in taking that little.

Hi guys,

Why are you taking T3, do you have a thyroid problem?

I haven't taken T3 for years. I can't remember how it makes me feel.

Recently I've started Liquid research T3 & within 4-5 days I feel super flat. Suddenly all the pumps are gone.

I'm researching 50mcg/ED & no AAS.
Taking 200-250 carbs a day.

Why do you care if you are flat while dieting?

I am on T3 at 50mcg/day and my pumps are fucking horrible. First time using T3. Didn't make the connection until now.

Same here, higher I go on t3 the flatter and more drained I look.

completely normal, 40mcg of T3 makes me feel noticeably very flat

Your body naturally produces about 12mcg per day so there's little point in taking that little.

If you cut for months you can suppress your thyroid. 17.5mcg is more of a replacement dose to keep the ball moving

I lost tons of strength at 50mcg a day for a few weeks. No AAS but i def felt run down. Don't think I'd run it again, prefer clen DNP or ECA

My thyroid was in the gutter. That's like saying your body naturally produces x ng/dl of testosterone. No one is the same. 17.5mcg-20mcg is my sweet spot. Thyroid tested at the proper levels for a much faster metabolsim. I can now chow down about 2700-3000kcals with little to no cardio in the off-season. Before I'd have to eat much less or add much more cardio.

I haven't taken T3 for years. I can't remember how it makes me feel.

Recently I've started Liquid research T3 & within 4-5 days I feel super flat. Suddenly all the pumps are gone.

I'm researching 50mcg/ED & no AAS.
Taking 200-250 carbs a day.

I took 50mcg for 2 days, and like I said got completely flat. Flat to where it looks like I lost weight(which I did) but not fat. So that obviously isn't a go for me. I found MP's liquid t3 on par with the pharm grade, but still will choose pharm grade for consistency and peace of mind. Nonetheless, 50mcg= pancake mode.

It's not really more carbs to get more full, it's more protein. The big guys you using 75-100mcg ed, perhaps more they are also getting 400, 500, 600 grams of protein daily. The one's who use this in the off-season to gain mass, and eat whatever they want...they have no control over quality of food. It's easy to take down 3kcal at a fast food spot, kind of hard to do that at home with quality food in a single sitting. That's just wreckless.

I found poor dieting is the worse thing in all of this, more so than drugs itself. At least for me, blood work wise.

Glad im reading this...Start my T3 in 2 weeks. Flat, can someone give a more detailed description as to what you mean?? 17.5 - 20 +/-mcg's daily is sweet spot? Was going to hit 33mcgs

Glad im reading this...Start my T3 in 2 weeks. Flat, can someone give a more detailed description as to what you mean?? 17.5 - 20 +/-mcg's daily is sweet spot? Was going to hit 33mcgs

That was for me, may be different for you. Find the balance that makes your thyroid levels optimal(via bloodwork) and allows you to add good size. You'll have to experiment a bit.

Thanks guys.
So it seems like everyone is experiencing the same thing.

Flat.

When I was running T3 all it did for me was make me sleepy. No change in apperance at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws