over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does anyone feel like there nails grow really fast

speed

Registered
i swear i feel like a just trimed em and they already need it again, maybe im just noticing it more, no diet change or nothing, gelatin?

i swear i feel like a just trimed em and they already need it again, maybe im just noticing it more, no diet change or nothing, gelatin?

LOL!!! Yes bro, Ive noticed some weeks they do grow really fast...so foes my hair, dont know what its attributed to..hahaha,might be the Hunanofort :eek

You eat enough protein and take sups to enhance protein synthesis, nails are formed from collagen from aminos, they grow.

It seems like I need to cut mine eod. Don't know why, but such is life. lol

hair and nails are protein. this is a direct result of protein synthesis. especially when im on gear, I have to cut my fingernails every 5 days and my hair grows like an SOB. I can usually go 2 months without a haircut, when I'm eating 250-300g of protein a day I need one every 2-3 weeks.

All the time. My wife always comments on how quickly mine grow. Super fast, very white cuticles and hard as shit. I just think she's jealous, haha. But seriously, I drink a boat-load of milk and take various supp/vitamins (biotin) that I'm sure enhances it. You're not alone here!

Mine Grow fast to begin with!!

Add More supplements and they take off even more. I heard more red meats and B vitamins do it also.

mine, too. hair as well. i find that they grow especially quickly on heavy anabolic cycles, things like deca and primo. probably due to all the nitrogen retention.

as a side note: isotretinoin (accutane) is an effective anti-acne drug which targets and kills rapidly dividing cells. when i get acne flares and cycle up on the accutane, i notice that my nails and hair don't grow nearly as fast as they do when no isotretinoin is used.

Nails grow really really fast when ON, but you know what the funny thing is...

Everytime I'm on Test, my hands prune up really fast when they get wet or in the shower..

Has anyone else ever noticed this?

The reason I notice is because I ABSOLUTELY hate it when my hands get pruny. The feeling when I'm washing my hair or face or skin with pruny hands is the same as the "scratching on a chalk board" noise is to some people.

When I'm off, my hands don't do that. Wonder whats up with that.

But hey, that's a better side effect than hair loss, prostate enlargement and gyno :D so I'll take it.

fast nails here for sure. was thinking that just today as i was looking for clippe again. they are thick as hell too.

Nails grow really really fast when ON, but you know what the funny thing is...

Everytime I'm on Test, my hands prune up really fast when they get wet or in the shower..

Has anyone else ever noticed this?

The reason I notice is because I ABSOLUTELY hate it when my hands get pruny. The feeling when I'm washing my hair or face or skin with pruny hands is the same as the "scratching on a chalk board" noise is to some people.

When I'm off, my hands don't do that. Wonder whats up with that.

But hey, that's a better side effect than hair loss, prostate enlargement and gyno :D so I'll take it.

Dude,ever since i've been on GH my feet and hands get nasty if i a in the water. Pruny is a understatement ! What is that?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws