yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Anyone Get Night Sweats at a Particular Time? (like 4-5AM)

omoplata

Registered
For ever, as in for 2 decades, when I get night sweats, I tend to get em like at around 4 or 5 AM. Doesn't matter what medicines or supplements I am taking; if something will cause night sweats, it causes them ar that point. If I get em, they come on at around that time. That also happens to be the (almost) coolest time of the night.

Anyone else in this fcked up situation? Messes up with your sleep like nothing else

Can’t say that I’ve had the same
Experience. My night sweats have never been so courteous as to follow a
Schedule 😂😂

No other symptoms other than being woken up sweating? No symptoms of low glucose?

Have you tried phosphatidylserine to see if that might help?

If i have to many carbs to late in the evening i wake at 2-3 AM sweating and feeling like i am going through menopause. I have to get them in early enough to keep it from happening.

this happens to me time to time, however my normal time to wake is 4-5am
not sweating but close ...
as for sleep that , after my first child 4 years ago sleep has never been the same. good but not great!

I get them but can’t necessarily pinpoint a time. You should check out that 8 Sleep mattress pad I posted about. It’s on my to do list.

No other symptoms other than being woken up sweating? No symptoms of low glucose?

My guess was glucose at this timeframe. But we don’t have much to go off of from his post. Hormones, body fat, stats etc.

Thanks a lot for the answer. No, absolutely no symptoms of low blood sugar that I am aware of. But let me explain some more

Generally healthy, sitting at around 190 lbs with 8% bf. No haven't tried phosphatidylserine; mind briefly explaining what the mechanism of action here would be with phosphatidylserine?

Say the weather suddenly gets warmer and it is more difficult to sleep; or I am stressed (which too causes night sweats); or there is supplements involved known to give bodybuilders night sweats... in short if there is any potential trigger that could cause night sweats, I get em around this time.

The funny thing is that if I take my temperature at those times, my hands and feet may show higher readings (I measure em with one of those hand held no-touch devices; so you can read easily for any bodypart) but my core temperature is usually not elevated. There is a huge difference between actually having elevated body temperature and feeling hot.

BTW which hormone / neurotransmitter can cause this? As far as I understand from years of reading this, nothing other than thyroid hormones have a direct and clear impact on either the sensation of feeling hot or actual elevated body temp. People throw around many, such as cortisol and adrenalin / noradrenalin, but very few patients who have problems with either actual registered or perceived body temperature have found relief by addressing any hormones. For most, it seems to randomly come and go.

My guess was glucose at this timeframe. But we don’t have much to go off of from his post. Hormones, body fat, stats etc.

BTW, I am curious about one thing. Does anyone actually feel a hot flash as a result of low blood sugar? I am very familiar with low blood sugar -due to some stupid mistakes I experienced it multiple times- and yes I did sweat profusely when that happened. But feeling hot? Never

You guys actually feel hot when your BG drops?

BTW, I am curious about one thing. Does anyone actually feel a hot flash as a result of low blood sugar? I am very familiar with low blood sugar -due to some stupid mistakes I experienced it multiple times- and yes I did sweat profusely when that happened. But feeling hot? Never

When my BG drops I often get hot but sometimes it's a cold sweat. If it's really extreme I get the metallic taste on my tongue.

I also get quite hot when BG rises from a large amount of carbs in a meal.

No it’s generally the opposite when it drops. Cold sweats. If BG raises as @danieltx said you could have an increase in body temp. This wouldn’t happen at 4am though.

If you’re having hot flashes then I would run labs and check your hormone levels.

I would also add in some DAO and items for histamine regulation as if it’s hormones it will likely be the excess histamine from the fluctuations causing the night sweats.

It’s all in my recent tren thread. I just try not to beat subjects to death so didn’t mention it earlier in the thread.

I just ordered the 8 Sleep pod and base
Keep us updated on how you like it. I’ve put it in my cart 10 times since you made that thread about it but just haven’t pulled the trigger.

Keep us updated on how you like it. I’ve put it in my cart 10 times since you made that thread about it but just haven’t pulled the trigger.
Lol dude I did the same. It’s not cheap but I sleep like dog shit and am always looking for ways to improve recovery. At the very least I bought an extremely expensive adjustable base so I can sit up in bed and play PS5 😑.

PS - it’s like a 5 week lead time so if you think you’re gonna do it you might as well pull the trigger now…

Haha! I’m the same with sleep…up and down and I sleep really hot. Always have a fan and the A/C on even in the winter. I might as well just order it. I’ll do that instead of my mid-30’s newly divorced crisis of buying an $80k Tahoe lol

Haha! I’m the same with sleep…up and down and I sleep really hot. Always have a fan and the A/C on even in the winter. I might as well just order it. I’ll do that instead of my mid-30’s newly divorced crisis of buying an $80k Tahoe lol
Lol I already went through that a few years ago 😬

I have them immediately upon laying down..mine is more mental I believe..I have to lay in bed an hour of more before I’m ease enough to cool down and think about closing my eyes and resting

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bignattydaddy84
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131