advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone have a clear answer on the travel issue????

I wouldn't take any risks with this sort of thing, but I have an idea you might want to try if its the pins you are trying to get through....

Get one of those diabetic kits with the glucose monitor, the strips, glucose tabs, etc. Keep a bottle of slin in there and put the pins with that.
I doubt they would even question it. No one will ask for a prescription for insulin, it would be a very routine thing to have people traveling with such kits. If you could put that in your check in bag, you would have even less chance of a problem. I don't think any TSA agent would think anything of that or question whether or not you have diabetes.

I wouldn't take any risks with this sort of thing, but I have an idea you might want to try if its the pins you are trying to get through....

Get one of those diabetic kits with the glucose monitor, the strips, glucose tabs, etc. Keep a bottle of slin in there and put the pins with that.
I doubt they would even question it. No one will ask for a prescription for insulin, it would be a very routine thing to have people traveling with such kits. If you could put that in your check in bag, you would have even less chance of a problem. I don't think any TSA agent would think anything of that or question whether or not you have diabetes.

This is a good idea but doesn't age and the way we typically look as AAS users come into factor? Is it common to see someone young and in really good shape or extremely muscular with Diabetes? I'm not sure how old Mopar is or what he looks like but If I was a TSA agent I'd question some young Jacked guy having diabetes.. maybe I'm being Paranoid?

I would just check a bag with the syringes in it. I doubt there going to scan your checked bag and see some pins and open it up. The diabetic kit can be used here too. At least no one knows what you look like and would be less likely to question anything.

Wonder how hard it is to get a script for b12...........having that would clear the needle issue. Hmmm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I traveled domestically two weeks ago and the TSA agents don't know which rules and procedures to follow. I had my carry on flagged (turned out my saline alerted a guard) and as I waited for one guard to finish going through my carry on (I had a couple of prescribed meds that he didn't bother opening as he was concerned with the saline) he was arguing with another that I was supposed to be patted down (the other was adamant that a pat down was not required). I was NOT patted down.

Never tried anything like this but just had this thought... What about hollowing out a book or something that is TSA compliant and putting your stuff inside the compartment on your checked luggage.

Never tried anything like this but just had this thought... What about hollowing out a book or something that is TSA compliant and putting your stuff inside the compartment on your checked luggage.

"Hiding" i don't feel is a good route lol..........if its found there's no way to deny knowing it was wrong.

Wonder how hard it is to get a script for b12...........having that would clear the needle issue. Hmmm

Not that hard. Find a Naturopathic Dr.

If you can't ship ahead of time to your destination, the best thing you can do is order a bottle of injectable B12 online, empty it and fill it with your own compound. Then pack it along with your pins in your shaving kit.

If you can't ship ahead of time to your destination, the best thing you can do is order a bottle of injectable B12 online, empty it and fill it with your own compound. Then pack it along with your pins in your shaving kit.

Nah i got somewhere to put the gear. Sterile bottles.

Do you know anyone where you are traveling?

It would be ideal if someone would just help you out and take care of you when you got there. Ship what you need to them and meet up at your destination.

This is a good idea but doesn't age and the way we typically look as AAS users come into factor? Is it common to see someone young and in really good shape or extremely muscular with Diabetes? I'm not sure how old Mopar is or what he looks like but If I was a TSA agent I'd question some young Jacked guy having diabetes.. maybe I'm being Paranoid?

I would just check a bag with the syringes in it. I doubt there going to scan your checked bag and see some pins and open it up. The diabetic kit can be used here too. At least no one knows what you look like and would be less likely to question anything.

He could have Type I diabetes, the kind you have from birth. It has nothing to do with bad diet or sedentary lifestyle like Type II diabetes.
Like you said though, checking it in would be even better, especially with the diabetes supplies.

Highly doubt it

Yeah, my experience from two weeks ago was NO. I had been stopped at the x ray machine, because of saline solution. They checked my carry on bag, but did not open my prescription bottles.

edited for spelling.

Yea....but why not leave the b12 in it is my point

Yea....but why not leave the b12 in it is my point

Yes leave the B12 in it and just say if asked I take b12 injections, I travel a lot and it helps with the jet lag. I'm a health nut and don't drink coffee. Just put it in a box (the B12) along with the syringes and put it in your checked bag.Bro they are looking for serious stuff not a few pins.And I traveled quite a bit and they never checked my prescription bottles.The worst I can see happen is they ask you to open your checked bag (it happened to me) and after hearing your explanation make you toss it. People toss all kinds of stuff from their carry ons when they see what their not allowed to have.Just be relaxed about it, your a hard working man and made an innocent mistake.BTW ever see "midnight express?" J/K:eek:Relax and enjoy the flight.;)

Dude nobody cares. How often have you seen them pull open your shaving kit from your checked baggage? Never ever ever. I work offshore in 4 week rotations and travel all over the world, including some countries where "death to drug traffickers" is clearly stated when you enter customs. I take whatever gear and syringes I need, plus GH and enough slin pins for my trip @ 5/week.

I have never had an issue. Vials in the side pocket of the shaving kit where they blend right in, and syringes inside shoes or something else solid, needles in random pockets of jeans in my clothes. I'm always ice cold and never even think of it, if your gonna be nervous and sweating bullets then maybe it isn't for you. If not, you have nothing to worry about, certainly not if you're only flying domestic.

Last edited:
Buy your pins in nc. It's legal to buy them w/o a script.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws