over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Anyone Have Tennis Elbow??

Mine has been so bad past 2 mths I can't do DB curls at all

Started using fat grips(less elbow pressure) even with straps and have been back to normal now on everything.

Exactly. Like them introduced slow. Starting with pressing movements before going into curling and pull movements

I have it right now as well. I got a cortisone shot 6 months ago and it worked but now it is back with a vengeance. My daily job factors into it too so I’ve been trying to do everything at work with opposite hand. I’ve been going pretty light on arms and curls in the gym and I have good days and bad days with it. So I’m glad somebody got this article started. But man it’s a painful bitch and some mornings I have trouble lifting the blankets off me

Allot of my elbow stress was coming from back squatting with straight bar. The Duffalo bent squat bar and the safety squat bar are great substitutes.

Gripping too tightly and using your hands and wrists to pull the weight too much will cause pain on the outside of the elbow. ART to strip the forearm muscles and tendons will fix it. Ice and rest is the other part of the equation. Its also very helpful to strip the tricep and its tendons, which also get way too tight and attach near the elbow.
If the pain is on the inside of the elbow, also forearm tendons are to blame, but its the flexors on the underside. Also some bicep involvement.
When training, its easy to grab too much weight, and make the hands and arms do the extra work. This causes the issues. Lighten up, use proper form and go a little slower with the rep, and keep the emphasis on the muscles being trained... like on back and shoulder days. For back training, think 'lead with the elbow', not 'pull with the hand'.

Did you have or currently have tennis elbow? If so, how did you get rid of it? I had to stop training a few weeks ago and rest it. I’ve been doing wrist curls with light dumbbells for high reps(30-50) to get some blood in there, stretching my forearm, and icing the crap out of my elbow. While it has helped, it’s still not 100%. I have nagging pain around the outside elbow where it connects to forearm. Any recommendations?
Absolutely bro. I had the same issue and found the cure; BCP-157 and TB-500. Both in the peptide family. I've been running 500mcgs BCP-157 2x/day for about 2 weeks. I can do bi's, traps and back now no problem. No pain. Expecting my TB-500 in a couple weeks. Dosing of TB-500 is in mgs. Just 2 - 2.5mgs 2x/week. Research it bro. I'm not the only one out there who's fixed their lifters elbow with this stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've had it for about 3 weeks now FML

I can barely press any weight, it's almost pointless to do any upper body movements with a tennis elbow.

Some time off the gym might do the trick.

Yeah i got it the worst once i started taking winny. But to help i just iced the shit out of it and thats about it. Stop doing upper body for about a week or so.
Its terrible and im not sure its something i can just get rid of but. i feel your pain

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131