advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone here have narrower shoulders than me?

from the back

Attachments

• IMG_0707_FSMGVBSLAO.jpg
    IMG_0707_FSMGVBSLAO.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 358
tenny wow ! you are really wide and lookin good... but in the first pic, your shoulders outpower your chest

My delts are huge, yet the actual measurement from shoulder to shoulder is only 22 inches... due to EXTREMELY narrow clavicles.... According to google the average male shoulder width is 19 inches? That cant be right...

Measurement is taken standing back against the wall marking with a pen at the edge of each delt then measuring distance in between...

Mines only 23 and people say im very broad shouldered. I mean averages people not the type on pm lol. It's all illusion as i have a very narrow waist

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mines only 23 and people say im very broad shouldered. I mean averages people not the type on pm lol. It's all illusion as i have a very narrow waist
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thats all that really mattesr, not what the tape measure says.

After seeing your pics, I feel I should go back and hit legs a little harder. Nice pics.

So your wider then Tenny? Now I must ask you to post your pics.
Shoot me a pm with your e0mail. I will show u a pic from the time I measured which was the middle of the side delt across the front to the middle of my other side delt. Normally I wouldnt even care to show anyone my pics but since you recently asked me to post some in a PM and now trying to call me out you will get what you want.

Last edited:
So your wider then Tenny? Now I must ask you to post your pics.

Yeah, I am with you...haha!!! Not sure how many guys here are wider than him. I would love to be wrong though.

to quote tenny, pics or it didn't happen!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah, tenny is a big dude, because standing next to wojo I look small, and he makes wojo look small.

Shoot me a pm with your e0mail. I will show u a pic from the time I measured which was the middle of the side delt across the front to the middle of my other side delt. Normally I wouldnt even care to show anyone my pics but since you recently asked me to post some in a PM and now trying to call me out you will get what you want.

If your going to say your wider then Tenny, yes, I'm going to call you out NPC. He is an absolute beast, his shoulders have mine beat, so post your pics here. Just the other day you said you wanted to see pics of Roccos 23' guns. I'm not calling you a lyer, I just wanna see these barn door delts of yours.

If your going to say your wider then Tenny, yes, I'm going to call you out NPC. He is an absolute beast, his shoulders have mine beat, so post your pics here. Just the other day you said you wanted to see pics of Roccos 23' guns. I'm not calling you a lyer, I just wanna see these barn door delts of yours.

exactly q. you have seen pics of me and I am about as wide as I am tall and tennys shoulders dwarf the hell out of mine as do yours.

its sorta like the guys needing special order jeans:) pics or it didn't happen.

npc, I hope you are that wide man, it would be pretty damn impressive imo

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

26" from the middle of one delt to the middle of the other?

Not even from outside edge to outside edge?

That is wide as heck to me.

You want to see my pics..like I said shoot me your email. Im not posting. PM is to popular in my area/gym now because of all the sponsors listed and the last thing I want to do is have some of the ppl put two and two together when talking about my steroid use..I know you were un happy when Phil posted your real name....well there is a good chance that someone from my gym or area could see the pics/backround and figure things out. If you dont want to give me your e-mail then dont. I dont really care one way or the other. I already sent Tenny and PM asking for his email...not even to prove weather I am bigger then him or not but just to get his 2 cents on what he thinks...I know Tenny knows bodybuilding...and Tenny knows I respect him. I have no issues with showing you, or some of the other vets I trust on the board...but I'm not going to post my pics publicly when ou only have 15 min to edit a post. I was kind of looking forward to hearing what you had to say too....cause I know you would be honest.

You want to see my pics..like I said shoot me your email. Im not posting. PM is to popular in my area/gym now because of all the sponsors listed and the last thing I want to do is have some of the ppl put two and two together when talking about my steroid use..I know you were un happy when Phil posted your real name....well there is a good chance that someone from my gym or area could see the pics/backround and figure things out. If you dont want to give me your e-mail then dont. I dont really care one way or the other. I already sent Tenny and PM asking for his email...not even to prove weather I am bigger then him or not but just to get his 2 cents on what he thinks...I know Tenny knows bodybuilding...and Tenny knows I respect him. I have no issues with showing you, or some of the other vets I trust on the board...but I'm not going to post my pics publicly when ou only have 15 min to edit a post. I was kind of looking forward to hearing what you had to say too....cause I know you would be honest.

Isn't that you in your avatar or maybe it is someone else?

26" from the middle of one delt to the middle of the other?

Not even from outside edge to outside edge?

That is wide as heck to me.

I took some measurments from the first week I started to diet of my last show ...and the week of my last show...I thought this would help me see how much muscle I might of lost. How we did it was from the middle of the side delt....like if your looking at someone from the side...split the delt in half....go from there across the chest or back to the middle of the other side delt. So really..I was measuring alittle more then how "wide" I am because the tape measure wraps around the front of the delt or the rear of delt...depends if you measure from the front or back.

I honestly thought I would hear much hire numbers...from looking at Tenny pics he looks pretty freakin wide...so maybe my numbers are off. But like I said I am going to e-mail Tenny my pics I'm sure he will comment on them one way or the other.

Isn't that you in your avatar or maybe it is someone else?

Yeah thats me..its older and when cropped down doesnt show much but its one of my fav. pics I ever took of myself. I remember taking that pic after I was done tanning....going home and uploading it and saying to myself " Wow I am on my way to actually looking like a bodybuilder" lol...I was prob 22 or so in that pic.(edit :I changed the pic)

Last edited:
lol....i measured mine standing against the wall, and made a mark on the wall
with a pen fron the side delt, then measured the distance between

NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS!!!!!!!!

i dont give shit whos wider than who,
i got the biggest dick so it dont matter anyway......:eek:

and i also im proud of who i am and dont give A SHIT who knows i post
pics of myself on promuscle, if anybodys got something to say, they can ask.

i got 100s more pics too....:p

bunch of WIIIDDDEEEE muthafuggers her on promus

:cool:

Not that it really matters but . . . the most accurate way to measure
shoulder width is with a pair of metal calibers and then transfer the
caliber width to a steel ruler or metal tape.

A cloth tape is never used to make accurate measurements because
it is effected by moisture and shrinks or it stretches as a result of
repeated use. I once knew a man who had used the same cloth
tape for many many years, was so worn and discolored that the
numbers and divisions were barely legible. But that did not stop
him from boasting about his measurements. (He guarded that tape
with his life.) That just shows you how fixated bodybuilders become
with numbers.

Some good reading here on shoulder width . . .

H.J. Lutcher Stark Center - Director's Blog

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner