over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Anyone Here Run "Enhanced" TRT?

Guys, quick question for you. Do anyone one of you run "enhanced" TRT? When I say enhanced TRT, I mean 200-300mgs of Test Prop, Cyp, or Enanthate a week year round as your base with a little Deca, EQ, Masteron, Anavar, etc...tossed in, occasionally. If so, how are your results? Anything to look out for? Despite being a member here for a long time, I have never used gear before. I have thought long and hard about going this route for years, but always chickened out at the last minute for professional and moral reasons. I'm older now and value my long term health, but still love the idea of being on. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

What is your current TRT dosage?

I've been on TRT for just over a year and yes I love adding extra compounds in. My prescribed dose is 80mg test cyp/wk, and sometimes I'll run 200mg/wk, along with some Deca or EQ. Both compounds are tolerable at moderate doses and won't leave you with too many sides. One thing to keep an eye on is your hematocrit. Make sure your blood is not getting too thick. And make sure you donate as needed.

Currently running 50 test prop eod and tren e 100mg 2x week. I've recently added in some GH and I'm loving it. Muscles are hard, fat is dropping off, and the wife can't keep her hands to herself. I have no interest in running large cycles anymore - I just feel "better" overall like this

I love this idea. I think it's time for me to try Tren e at a low dose alongside my trt. Anyone else like to run tren with TRT?

I throw in 100-150mg of deca along with my 250mg cyp.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Guys, quick question for you. Do anyone one of you run "enhanced" TRT? When I say enhanced TRT, I mean 200-300mgs of Test Prop, Cyp, or Enanthate a week year round as your base with a little Deca, EQ, Masteron, Anavar, etc...tossed in, occasionally. If so, how are your results? Anything to look out for? Despite being a member here for a long time, I have never used gear before. I have thought long and hard about going this route for years, but always chickened out at the last minute for professional and moral reasons. I'm older now and value my long term health, but still love the idea of being on. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
300mg of test and then another anabolic thrown in. Why are people even trying to humor themselves saying TRT. Just say you don't come off juice and just change doses.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Currently running 50 test prop eod and tren e 100mg 2x week. I've recently added in some GH and I'm loving it. Muscles are hard, fat is dropping off, and the wife can't keep her hands to herself. I have no interest in running large cycles anymore - I just feel "better" overall like this

How much and how you running that GH?

I don't get too crazy: 200mg cyp, 100mg deca
or
175mg cyp, 175mg mast.

Something along those lines.

I'm 43 years old, 6'3" 230lbs and 8-9% bf. I weight train 5 times a week and do cardio 5 times a week in 30 minute clips. I'll start out using Test only to see how it effects my body. Either Cyp or Enanthate, two 150mgs on Sunday and Thursday.

If those are your true stats then I'd stay away from AAS because you have a very healthy hpta. Why mess with what is working? Going by your post it sounds like you are natural now. Don't mess with your hormones until you need to.

If those are your true stats then I'd stay away from AAS because you have a very healthy hpta. Why mess with what is working? Going by your post it sounds like you are natural now. Don't mess with your hormones until you need to.

Pretty sure you are confusing him with the OP. Two different people.

What is your current TRT dosage?

I've been on TRT for just over a year and yes I love adding extra compounds in. My prescribed dose is 80mg test cyp/wk, and sometimes I'll run 200mg/wk, along with some Deca or EQ. Both compounds are tolerable at moderate doses and won't leave you with too many sides. One thing to keep an eye on is your hematocrit. Make sure your blood is not getting too thick. And make sure you donate as needed.

I love this idea. I think it's time for me to try Tren e at a low dose alongside my trt. Anyone else like to run tren with TRT?
I haven't used gear before

Yes sir. I'm 100% natural, but I'm getting older and would like to see what I would look like on a low to moderate dose of test. Alot of guys think I'm on gear now.

I'm taking 75 mg tren on top of trt right now and feel great. At 100 mg cyp my levels fall high 700s and free test is 220 ish so just touch tren on top of that and I feel really good. Only doing it till run through the bottle to get me through the summer and having my carbs low though not something I'll do year round

I'm taking 75 mg tren on top of trt right now and feel great. At 100 mg cyp my levels fall high 700s and free test is 220 ish so just touch tren on top of that and I feel really good. Only doing it till run through the bottle to get me through the summer and having my carbs low though not something I'll do year round
I'm considering doing something similar depending on my blood work. If lipids look iffy I won't even consider it. A low dose of tren can easily wreak havoc on my lipid panel.

I was doing 200mg test cyp trt an started dieting, felt like I was losing too much muscle and strength so upped it too 300mg test, 300mg mast an 30mg Winnie tabs ED, 10mg nolvdex ED, still way less then a beginner cycle but seems to be working great 10 days in

I was doing 200mg test cyp trt an started dieting, felt like I was losing too much muscle and strength so upped it too 300mg test, 300mg mast an 30mg Winnie tabs ED, 10mg nolvdex ED, still way less then a beginner cycle but seems to be working great 10 days in

How is 810mg of AAS less than a beginner's cycle?

Tren scares the heck out of me, though.

Tren scares the heck out of me, though.

I did same thing with npp last year and worked really nice. 100cyp with hundred npp. I ran pretty wild in my youth and kept my body weight way to high so not really comfortable taking full-on Cycles anymore but I like to throw a little kicker in there every so often. Next year I think I might try masteron.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws