over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Anyone Here Run "Enhanced" TRT?

I did same thing with npp last year and worked really nice. 100cyp with hundred npp. I ran pretty wild in my youth and kept my body weight way to high so not really comfortable taking full-on Cycles anymore but I like to throw a little kicker in there every so often. Next year I think I might try masteron.
Masteron is nice on a cruise. You're not going to notice crazy "gains" if that's your goal, but my goal during a cruise is to normalize, hold onto gains, and feel good whilst still training hard. Mast does a great job of making me feel great and helps to increase endurance and aggression in the gym. Give it a go. I bet you'll like it!

Masteron is nice on a cruise. You're not going to notice crazy "gains" if that's your goal, but my goal during a cruise is to normalize, hold onto gains, and feel good whilst still training hard. Mast does a great job of making me feel great and helps to increase endurance and aggression in the gym. Give it a go. I bet you'll like it!
I've seen several guys recommend 200mgs of masteron e or 150mgs of masteron propionate a week during a cruise.

As far as cycling. Would around 500mg of gear
Per week be considered "light" with 1gm or more
Per week considered "heavy"?

I love mast e at 200 mg a week - keeps me hard, but damn does it make my temper quick. I get more pissy on mast than I do on tren.
That's the main reason I want to use it with whatever Test dose I decide, but the aggression has me on the fence. Generally, I'm a laidback kind of guy, though. It's either 200mgs of Mast E a week or 50mgs of Proviron ED.

Last edited:
My doc has me on 50 mgs of Anavar daily right now. Gave me enough for eight weeks.

I've also gotten Deca from him 200 mgs weekly for a ten week run.

I've run

200mg Test + 200mg Deca
150 Test + 100mg Tren E
200-300 Test + 50mg Proviron

Currently doing 150 test + 50mg Proviron + 100 Deca. Just for joints. I ALWAYS have proviron on deck because libido stuff. its great.

Beginner cycle round my neck of the woods is 500 sust 500 deca mate, you can't class mast as a real AS

Yea I don't really consider masteron as part of the total mg's. Total mg's is a useless number anyway.

I've run

200mg Test + 200mg Deca
150 Test + 100mg Tren E
200-300 Test + 50mg Proviron

Currently doing 150 test + 50mg Proviron + 100 Deca. Just for joints. I ALWAYS have proviron on deck because libido stuff. its great.
I like your cycle ideas. Especially, the 200-300mgs Test + 50mgs Proviron. Might add 100mgs of deca. My knees and shoulders are jacked. Lol

Last edited:
I think 500 of test for a beginner cycle has been replaced with the go all out and make the most of it mentality....I guess pros vs cons are a personal opinion...nowadays a cycle for me is minimum of 1500 total, closer to 2g lol

But I don't cycle often and only plan on a year long cruise for this year...maybe come winter I'll up the ante

But low doses do work wonders if your patient and everything else is where it should be

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131